fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

It's Time!! The IBL Is Starting. Will SleeperU Represent in 2019?

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,238
    Well, the price is right and ready to draft :)

My posts aren’t showing though (on that site)
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,950
    and @Coolhand is in the IBL house
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 709
    CoolHand said:

Yeah it takes a little while for your posts to show up when you first sign up...

Glad you decided to join us

Glad you decided to join us

CoolHand said:

Yeah it takes a little while for your posts to show up when you first sign up...

Yeah, should be fun! I’m in and waiting to hear from Killerfins for league setup. I told them it doesn’t really matter which draft but did previously state the 9H spot. Let’s roll! 😎👍
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,012
    Good job guys! Now, get to trading. @CoolHand don't wait just because you are in draft H.

TheDude said:

Good job guys! Now, get to trading. @CoolHand don't wait just because you are in draft H.

I haven’t been added yet 😉😁
    Nice job trading into 4.12a spot to grab Montgomery @TheDude
    Should we have a group pm where we can discuss trades, etc ?? You know, so the Dude, Guinness, and Wh0s, can’t snipe us 🤔😉😁

Nice job trading into 4.12a spot to grab Montgomery @TheDude

TY. Seemed like a good value there plus I picked up value on later picks. Win/Win for me!

@CoolHand we've got one going but have to find out how to add you
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • CoolHand said:

Should we have a group pm where we can discuss trades, etc ?? You know, so the Dude, Guinness, and Wh0s, can’t snipe us 🤔😉😁

Who, me? lol

• Glad you made the leap Cool Hand. As much as you trade, you will love it!

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,560
    The addition of @Coolhand makes our team that much stronger. You will have loads of fun buddy.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

The addition of @Coolhand makes our team that much stronger. You will have loads of fun buddy.

That’s a pretty bold statement... haha!! And I’ll admit right now, trading picks is my weak point. Oops, shouldn’t have said that for the ‘others’ to read. 😉
    Anyone know why my picks aren’t available when I go to propose a trade offer?
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,332
    You need to talk to the them in chat or pm on draft sharks for trades. You have to trade across eaxg draft
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
    @CoolHand This isn't the typical MFL style of proposing trades. Trades are usually proposed via draftboard chat, PM on Draftsharks or via email. Once an agreement is reached, the deal must be posted in the IBL forum on Draftsharks under "Trades": Intra if it is within your board (and it meets the 5% rule via draft pick calculator) or Inter. One player posts. The other quotes the deal and accepts. Then you go to MFL and propose/accept all the pieces of the trade. Make sense?

TheDude said:

@CoolHand This isn't the typical MFL style of proposing trades. Trades are usually proposed via draftboard chat, PM on Draftsharks or via email. Once an agreement is reached, the deal must be posted in the IBL forum on Draftsharks under "Trades": Intra if it is within your board (and it meets the 5% rule via draft pick calculator) or Inter. One player posts. The other quotes the deal and accepts. Then you go to MFL and propose/accept all the pieces of the trade. Make sense?

But how is it proposed/processed across two different league drafts?
    @CoolHand Draft A picks from player A selected. I put the entire trade deal in the comments. Then go to Player B in Draft B. Select those picks, again place the entire deal in comments. Then the other party accepts both sides of the deal. The picks he is sending plus the picks he is receiving. Sounds more complicated than it is.

TheDude said:

@CoolHand Draft A picks from player A selected. I put the entire trade deal in the comments. Then go to Player B in Draft B. Select those picks, again place the entire deal in comments. Then the other party accepts both sides of the deal. The picks he is sending plus the picks he is receiving. Sounds more complicated than it is.

I think I follow what your saying
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,332
    Are they still using the trade calculator? Usually if you get it to 5% or above in their favor they will accept
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • lords0fpainlords0fpain Posts: 19
    I got 7F pick, SleeperU will take them to school this year and take their lunch money...lol.
    Go get em @lords0fpain
    Mod - Sleeper U
    well, so far my trade experience is pretty crappy.... I've sent a few offers that were around zero or a point either way on Dodd's calc and then get a counter that's 2 or 3 in favor of other person. How's that work? I guess they've had success with doing that before... not happening with this guy.
    maybe I should try that strategy....
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,958
    The Varsity Team of SleeperU is actually suited up for SportsOutlaw. Long story..... j/k

The Varsity Team of SleeperU is actually suited up for SportsOutlaw. Long story..... j/k

Whatever.... you’re going nowhere but DOWN!!! ⬇️
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,958
    Kiss the Rings.... we won it last year.

Kiss the Rings.... we won it last year.

With sleeperu posse right? Well, that’s no more bc of this years mess.