fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

It's Time!! The IBL Is Starting. Will SleeperU Represent in 2019?

TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,142
Last year SleeperU teamed up with Sports Outlaw and finished 1st overall. @GuinnessIsGoodForYou was the scoring champion.

We need 12 players to get this going.

As a reminder, this is redraft league with HEAVY trading. There are 8 boards fighting for bragging right with 12 members per board.

Here's a link to the 2018 league: http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/42007#0

Who's in?
@GuinnessIsGoodForYou
@wh0urdady
@wickerkat1212
@OdellBeckhamSr
@Don
@Xtreme
@WTCM
@Whos_Ur_Doggie
@rabidbucfan
@Hawk12

Comments

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,102
    I am IN to defend our title.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,666
    Do you need more?
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,142
    CoolHand said:

Do you need more?

Well, so far there's OBS and me. So, yes, yes we do.

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,891
    I guess. I feel like I didn't fully realize the greatness of it all, it's pretty intimidating, but it was wild. We did well.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • DonDon Posts: 5,360
    My work shifts are 12-16 hr days in which I'm not permitted to use my personal cell phone unless it's an emergency. I don't think I can find the time to focus on the draft. Put me down for an emergency add, but know that I likely wouldn't be submitting any trade offers or be very active.
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 418
    I would accept one spot...
  • I’m definitely in! However, check with the league commissioners, because I’m not sure if there’s an opening for a new board (SleeperU).

I’m definitely in! However, check with the league commissioners, because I’m not sure if there’s an opening for a new board (SleeperU).

In discussion now.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,798
    The IBL is so much fun...but I am going to pass yet again this year. I won't have the time to commit to it that is needed, but good luck!
  • TheDude said:

I’m definitely in! However, check with the league commissioners, because I’m not sure if there’s an opening for a new board (SleeperU).

In discussion now.
    Sweet!

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,530
    Yeah buddies!!!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Looks like SleeperU has been shut out of the IBL. I will playing with the Sports Outlaws again this year. Contact them directly if you would like to play @GuinnessIsGoodForYou or any others. Contact me if you need an introduction. R

TheDude said:

Looks like SleeperU has been shut out of the IBL. I will playing with the Sports Outlaws again this year. Contact them directly if you would like to play @GuinnessIsGoodForYou or any others. Contact me if you need an introduction. R

SleeperU was combined last year, yet are the reason for a title...but we get shafted out of a spot? I don't have the time, but certainly won't make the time when we have to yet again share a team.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,485
    TheDude said:

Looks like SleeperU has been shut out of the IBL.

That's some BS right there. Our guys last year carried the team to the ship and they don't get a nod in? Who organizes this? They don't deserve you @GuinnessIsGoodForYou , @OdellBeckhamSr , @wh0urdady , @wickerkat1212 and yes you too @TheDude .
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    More a lack of direct communication vs anything nefarious. I'd love to represent SleeperU however, I love the format, so will play regardless.

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,102
    Well guess we lost our spot when we couldn’t get 12 guys last year. Won last year w the combined team & think 2nd the year before. Fun League. Too bad.

Good Luck Dude
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,666
    WTCM said:

TheDude said:

Looks like SleeperU has been shut out of the IBL.

That's some BS right there. Our guys last year carried the team to the ship and they don't get a nod in? Who organizes this? They don't deserve you @GuinnessIsGoodForYou , @OdellBeckhamSr , @wh0urdady , @wickerkat1212 and yes you too @TheDude .
    Wth... that’s poor on their part!! If that’s how they want to be, why would we want to be part of that league anyways?!?! Screw’em!!
    OBS is right ..it was our fault for not fielding a full team last year (as that's what cost us a spot).
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,891
    wow, that sucks. why weren't we allowed to field a full team this year?
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,485

wow, that sucks. why weren't we allowed to field a full team this year?

Not enough participants to make a full team.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Well guess we lost our spot when we couldn’t get 12 guys last year. Won last year w the combined team & think 2nd the year before. Fun League. Too bad.

Good Luck Dude

Xtreme said:

OBS is right ..it was our fault for not fielding a full team last year (as that's what cost us a spot).

That is exactly what happened. The guys who run the league are solid and do a shit-ton of work. I think we added to their trouble by not fielding a full team and they were therefore forced to find another team of 12.

• wow, that sucks. why weren't we allowed to field a full team this year?

All the spots were spoken for and therefore there wasn’t enough room for SleeperU.

Well guess we lost our spot when we couldn’t get 12 guys last year. Won last year w the combined team & think 2nd the year before. Fun League. Too bad.

Good Luck Dude

Xtreme said:

The guys who run the league are solid and do a shit-ton of work. I think we added to their trouble by not fielding a full team and they were therefore forced to find another team of 12.
    The guys who run the IBL are first class imho. An incredible amount of work goes into this every year. I will reiterate that anyone who appreciates trading and building your own team should play. It's a unique experience in fantasy football

• Dag is stepping down as head commissioner. Killerfins is stepping up. The IBL is having a hard time filling 8 teams of 12. I think there is an opportunity for SleeperU to get back in this thing if 12 people can be rallied together.
  • Yep KillerFins just posted the IBL needs 2 more boards.
    I'm already committed to the Sports Outlaw Group.

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,364
    Well here we go. Are there any guys here that want to get it on.
    I can participate I can't be a commish or huge trade guy. I just don't have that kind of time.
    @Don, @Xtreme , @dude, @GuinnessIsGoodForYou
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 767
    I’ll join if you’re looking to field a SleeperU team on short notice.
  • Thumbs up
  • DonDon Posts: 5,360
    I can fill a spot if needed, but I'd rather be an emergency starter if you need one more. Just because I take a lot of pride in the competition and likely wouldn't be able to very active. That said you could use me as a guy to trade with to help get your guys