fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Kansas City Chiefs

rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,265
Kansas City Chiefs
Fantasy impact for next season: Fantasy Points ahoy

Patrick Mahomes QB1– Will he repeat? I don’t know. Could he help you win your league – maybe. Pay the price if you are so inclined and don’t worry about what anyone says.

Tyreek Hill/Mecole Hardman WR1 – IF Hill plays then he’s a WR1. IF Hill doesn’t play then I still think there will be enough opportunity/talent for Hardman to be a low end WR1. May need to take my crazy pills oh well.
Sammy Watkins WR2 with upside and downside – the swing comes in the way of injuries. IF Watkins can stay on the field for the entire seasons, he may be a WR1. He doesn’t stay on the field the entire season most of the time. So, if you invest make sure it’s on the value side then if he turns into Iron-man you make out like a bandit.
Demarcus Robinson WR3/Flex with some upside – Hill’s availability with directly affect Robinson’s usefulness and fantasy value. Get him late if you can. In best ball leagues try to grab him at the end if available.

Travis Kelce TE1 - Yes please.

Damein Williams RB2 with upside – he may be a RB1 or top 15 but I want to see him do it full time over time. Williams will have ample opportunity to strike fantasy gold or poop the bed.
Carlos Hyde RB3/Flex – opportunity around the goal line would make him intriguing
Darwin Thompson – Speed dial IF Williams opts to suck it up Thompson could be the guy to take over and then he becomes the Chiefs stud running back to own
"The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
Mod - Sleeper U

Comments

• lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 2,032
    Don't sleep on Byron Pringle... Super deep sleeper of mine if Hill is out
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,265
    @lukeb5301 agree more of a speed dial kinda guy but there may be opportunity for him
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Update 9/1/19
    Hyde is gone for good reason.
    L. McCoy is now a Chief. Cool for McCoy. Williams will remain the starter, Thompson will remain the guy waiting to take over and McCoy will be the old guy filling in from time to time to make sure the other two don’t get overworked.
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    Those were the words i was thinking
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Irish4EverIrish4Ever Posts: 116

Update 9/1/19
    L. McCoy is now a Chief. Cool for McCoy. Williams will remain the starter, Thompson will remain the guy waiting to take over and McCoy will be the old guy filling in from time to time to make sure the other two don’t get overworked.

Outstanding work providing updates on all 32 teams!! "Wow", is all I can say, along with "Thank you"!
    QB:Patrick Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Chase Daniel; RB:Zeke Elliott, Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery, Darwin Thompson, Frank Gore, Benny Snell, Jr., Spencer Ware and Doug Martin; WR Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr., Donte Moncrief, Josh Doctson, Christian Kirk and Robert Foster;TE: George Kittle, Evan Engram and Jordan Reed; K Will Lutz and Josh Lambo; Defense: Rams and Browns. Start: QB, (2) RB, (2) WR, TE, K and D.
    😀
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,864

Update 9/1/19

Outstanding work providing updates on all 32 teams!! "Wow", is all I can say, along with "Thank you"!
    Absolutely.... GREAT work RBF!!!!!
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    Heck yeah... what a great co-writer for Smitty!!
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,641
    Hardman has that feel of a wr handcuff... With no injuries he will be that unstartable 0 point one week and 15 points the next... If hill or sammy miss time he becomes a wr2 immediately
    agree @farfromhome he is a good best ball candidate but may be frustrating for weekly lineups
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • MCCoy is the lead back. Signed him for $4Mill guaranteed.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    This KC roster is locked and loaded for fireworks in 2019.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,916
    Pringle for another week of production?

Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is doubtful for the Chiefs' Week 6 matchup against the Texans. Watkins didn't practice all week and is officially doubtful. He'll be replaced in 3-WR sets by Byron Pringle if Tyreek Hill (clavicle) is also inactive. Hill will join Demarcus Robinson and MeCole Hardman in 3-WR sets if available. The entire Chiefs passing offense is set up well this week against the Texans' pass-funnel defense.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 1,778

Pringle for another week of production?

Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is doubtful for the Chiefs' Week 6 matchup against the Texans. Watkins didn't practice all week and is officially doubtful. He'll be replaced in 3-WR sets by Byron Pringle if Tyreek Hill (clavicle) is also inactive. Hill will join Demarcus Robinson and MeCole Hardman in 3-WR sets if available. The entire Chiefs passing offense is set up well this week against the Texans' pass-funnel defense.

Lining up that way.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.