fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Smitty is on the clock (who do I take???)

Comments

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,554
    Smitty said:

@Smitty is Hardman gone?

I believe he's still available and rookies are starting to come off the board now.
    He's my top prospect... i wanted Harry :( But Hardman is near as good for 2019.
    Well, you definitely need to go WR at this point. I still think Hill is available later but Hunt getting picked makes me wonder at this point.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,613
    Hate to go Hill and miss Hardman. Unless you think Robinson can pick up some slack
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,867

Smitty said:

@Smitty is Hardman gone?

I believe he's still available and rookies are starting to come off the board now.
    Well, you definitely need to go WR at this point. I still think Hill is available later but Hunt getting picked makes me wonder at this point.
    The difference between the Hunt and Hill is the amount of time off the field for Hunt has been settled. Hill is a risky pick but with a high upside. What if it's treated more like the Zeke situation? Maybe he plays the entire year. What then? Hardman is a good backup plan.

TheDude said:

Smitty said:

@Smitty is Hardman gone?

The difference between the Hunt and Hill is the amount of time off the field for Hunt has been settled. Hill is a risky pick but with a high upside. What if it's treated more like the Zeke situation? Maybe he plays the entire year. What then? Hardman is a good backup plan.
    Yep, could be the difference. I still think Hill only gets 6 games, if any but what the hell do I know. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,922
    Hardman then Hill? I may try that. I don't care like most about 'having' to take players just to take them. I want players that can have me win. Hardman is by far my next up outside of the Hill idea... but Hill needs to be in that next two picks for me, just not sure he is at the top of the prerank list Ugh.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I think Hill is definitely at the top of the ADP draft list and all of the other owners are going to see him there when they make their picks going forward. It's a matter of who jumps first, lol.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Ugh, he is the very top name right now on the predraft list. I hate that.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited June 6

I'm up next... Hill is the top guy by rank, this is sorted by ADP now, so he falls a couple spots, but by default Hill shows #1... ugh

Left

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    You guys see how thin the 7th round is... I almost don't care past Hardman and 1-2 others, so makes me lean Hill. I think I go Hardman and hope.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,078
    Stinks that Harry just went a few picks ago... I’m not sure I’d go Hill here... I’d go a safer pick but we know how you roll Smitty!
    Sorry I’m late to the party.... kids stuff this evening.
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,867
    Hardman was a good pick

Thx... Hardman is a VERY underrated WR considering my approach .. super pumped.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    CoolHand said:

Stinks that Harry just went a few picks ago... I’m not sure I’d go Hill here... I’d go a safer pick but we know how you roll Smitty!
    Sorry I’m late to the party.... kids stuff this evening.

Agreed but love Hardman!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 126
    Grab hill. You’re a smart cookie with a team like that those RBs will cover the defecit left by your WRs and when Hill comes back look out!!! I’m sure you’ll find a few wr decent enough to run with those horses until hill comes back
    Oh Hill is next @Rmadrid86 lol I hope he falls
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,172
    I avoided hill in my league, but in your case taking 4 rbs and a QB first...swing for the fences. Definitely Hill next.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,172
    Do others in your league venture to your site?
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,887
    Who are your late wr targets? I’ll name a few I think could put up some puntos.

E Sanders
    Lockett
    DjMoore
    Allen Robinson
    S Shepard
    G Tate
    Goodwin
    P Campbell
    H Butler

R Higgins
    J Hurd
    P Williams

Justice Hill for Rb later rd- Produce this year

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,275
    Dj Moore and Allen Robinson seem like good choices at this point
    edited June 6
    Xtreme said:

Do others in your league venture to your site?

They may... who knows. I don't care, I welcome that challenge. :) But good point and I have wondered. lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

Dj Moore and Allen Robinson seem like good choices at this point

Nice.
    Xtreme said:

I avoided hill in my league, but in your case taking 4 rbs and a QB first...swing for the fences. Definitely Hill next.

Yeah, he's a top target.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

Who are your late wr targets? I’ll name a few I think could put up some puntos.

E Sanders
    Lockett
    DjMoore
    Allen Robinson
    S Shepard
    G Tate
    Goodwin
    P Campbell
    H Butler

R Higgins
    J Hurd
    P Williams

Justice Hill for Rb later rd- Produce this year

All good ones. Locket went in the 4th, he is going way, way too early. Way too early.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,078
    Agree with FFH.... I feel like ARob could rebound this year and if Cam gets his crap together, Moore could ball.
    I’m trying to decide on one of my teams to move ARob for Sutton or Moore (package deal but main pieces).
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,165
    Hardman then Hill for me. I'm crazy enough to draft Hill. He's not guilty by any court yet.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Seven more picks to go to see if Hill falls to you. :)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Correction, only 4 picks to go.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

Yeah you really need to get your eyes check buddy lol.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,613
    WTCM said:

Yeah you really need to get your eyes check buddy lol.
    He's just happy to be here. Lol
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    LOL!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,297
    I like Hill here, total swing for the fences move, unless you have also traded out of the next round....