fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

AJG

fjh1379fjh1379 Posts: 126
Would anyone move Hunter Henry and 1.10 for AJG?
Full PPR 10 team dynasty
Cmac Kamara Elliott at RB
I have Hopkins Hill Jeffery at WR
And Kelce, Hunter at te

Rookie Picks 1.7, 1.8, 1.10

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 4,611
    Yep.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,265
    Agree... I’d want a higher pick/more with Henry for ajg
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,979
    in your position yup
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,223
    Championship run here...go for it!
  • ffbfan06ffbfan06 Posts: 122
    For sure
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,031
    yes, yes I would do that for AJG.

HH is still hope & potential as is 1.10

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,486
    All day.... Ajg is that guy with 3 top 10 years left and a lot value him as he is done...go get him
  • 100% agree with everyone - go get AJG!

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,479
    I have AJG in a dynasty league and I could not move him last year for anything of value - the league was very down on him and low balled the crap out of me. So I decided to hold him at this point in ride him into the sunset and take the points he';ll produce on the weeks he's healthy and love to have him on my team for another couple of years.

Hunter Henry and 1.10 would have moved me off AJG, as that team is TE needy and elite and deep as it gets everywhere else (AJG is my WR3/4).
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,577
    If I was in the position of winning, I would without second guessing. If not, i'd take another gander because AJG prolly only has 2-3 good years left in him. So the time to move would be now.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 440
    Headed into his age-31 campaign, Green has missed 13 games over the past three seasons, though he did make all 16 appearances in 2017. I do not like this news. Hope hes healthy.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~