fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Tyreek Hill... Uh-Oh!

Comments

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,221

Was just offered Hill and a 3rd rounder for mike Williams and a 4th rounder... thinking about taking a chance
    WRs are nuke, AB, Golladay, Moore, Miller

Thoughts?

I'd stick with Mike Williams
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,343

Was just offered Hill and a 3rd rounder for mike Williams and a 4th rounder... thinking about taking a chance

Thoughts?

I would take the offer for Hill. You know the elite number he can produce. Plus the fact that he's holding his ground in this case makes me think he may not be out the entire year.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 183
    Wishful thinking, Hill is done, he is already ban from chiefs practice, facility, etc...
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,749
    I'd take Hill and if you've not drafted yet then target Hardman aggressively.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    boyzball said:

Wishful thinking, Hill is done, he is already ban from chiefs practice, facility, etc...

Wasn't AP at one point?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,891
    boyzball said:

Yes until everything is resolved. No different then someone being placed on "Leave" until investigation is complete. Thats how these things work.
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,365
    WTCM said:

Thoughts?

I would take the offer for Hill. You know the elite number he can produce. Plus the fact that he's holding his ground in this case makes me think he may not be out the entire year.
    This... At the cost of Mike Williams I'd buy
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,499
    Another blurb...

Goodell: We’ll speak to Tyreek Hill when courts allow for it
    Posted by Josh Alper on May 22, 2019, 12:38 PM EDT
    Getty Images

Wide receiver Tyreek Hill is not with the Chiefs for offseason workouts, but he has not been placed on the Commissioner Exempt list as a child abuse investigation involving his son plays out in Kansas.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell didn’t signal a change in that status when asked about Hill at a press conference from the league meetings in Florida on Wednesday. Goodell said the league would wait for the Kansas Department for Children and Families and local law enforcement to conduct investigations before attempting to speak with Hill and make any determination about disciplinary action.

“We will not interfere with that,” Goodell said The priority is the young child. We will obviously be cooperative with whatever the court wants. We are prepared to go ahead and have an interview whenever we have the permission to do so and then we’ll go ahead and make a determination based on what information we have at that time.”

Local law enforcement announced in late April that Hill would not be charged with a crime, but authorities reopened the case after an audio recording of Hill and his child’s mother discussing how they treated their son surfaced following that announcement.
    lukeb5301 said:

boyzball said:

Yes until everything is resolved. No different then someone being placed on "Leave" until investigation is complete. Thats how these things work.
    Are you thinking reek has a chance to play?
    boyzball said:

lukeb5301 said:

boyzball said:

Are you thinking reek has a chance to play?
    Of course, Sure he'll get a suspension wether he gets charged or not, but people calling him to be out of the league forever are clueless. 0% chance unless it comes out he really hurt that kid. Right now all we got is a recorded conversation with the female trying to pin it on him and him literally denying it. The fact that SHE got teh kid taken away, not him, tells me she has some issues and their is a lot more to this story that we will likely never know because a minor is involved.
    I just want to know when to draft him in a start up dynasty.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,929
    WTCM said:

1.01 would probably be best for you WTCM

• Jintsfan66Jintsfan66 Posts: 429
    WTCM said:

that is the Million dollar question :)
    Team #1 QB - Watson/Ryan
    RB- L.Bell/Mixon/Coleman/L. Murray/ Jamal Williams
    WR - Julio Jones/ K. Allen/Landry/Woods/Callaway
    TE - Engram/ Kittle
    DEF - LAR

Taxi Squad: A. Miller, C. Kirk, Guice

Requirements: 1 QB/2-4 RB/1-4 WR/1-3 TE/1 DEF, 1 PPR

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,221

WTCM said:

I'll answer it for you for much less than a million.
    Xtreme said:

WTCM said:

I'll answer it for you for much less than a million.
    $18.73 and you can have an answer :)
    Mod - Sleeper U
    WTCM said:

Grab him when you think you need to and then reach for Hardman
    Mod - Sleeper U
    This is fun to look back on :)
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,413
    yeah, I concur Luke - I traded Kelce for Tyreek in the middle of all this and got a lot of crap for giving up Kelce.... Hey look I got 4 years younger in dynasty and still have an elite player, hhhmph
    I believe Hill will play now. Seems like Tyreek is a victim of love and very jealous girlfriend who seem to be trying to destroy his career. Get rid of her Tyreek and keep all the doe!!
    Lose the hoe, keep the doe.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

ouch, prob true but ouch
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,725
    edited July 10
    WTCM said:

@WTCM

Lose the hoe?

Keep the doe?

Don't you mean

Lose the ho?

Keep the dough

Just asking.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

WTCM said:

@WTCM

Lose the hoe?

Keep the doe?

Don't you mean

Lose the ho?

Keep the dough

Just asking.
    with those pics Ima gonna get confused and keep the wrong thing from the list... TEST POST on the way

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley

man that is like 4 of my top 6-7 things - yard tools, good food, fishnets on a hot chick, and hundos by the fistful, add in FF, disc golf and ice hockey and I'm out the door
    LOL
    I feel bad for Tyreek. Some of these guys (Lev Bell, Strahan too) don't have any type of street knowledge and dont know if someone is plotting on them right in there own faces. If Hill gets cleared by Goodell and no suspension he will absolutely explode on the league. Damn!
    @Michael_Fabiano

The NFL will NOT suspend Tyreek Hill. What an absolute steal he’s been in fantasy drafts. Well, until now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_1_mSgU8AAWfSu.jpg:large
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

@Michael_Fabiano

The NFL will NOT suspend Tyreek Hill. What an absolute steal he’s been in fantasy drafts. Well, until now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_1_mSgU8AAWfSu.jpg:large

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001036260/article/nfl-will-not-suspend-chiefs-receiver-tyreek-hill

indeed I stacked him and Mahomes in a few best ball drafts over the past weeks. Feeling pretty good about that now :)
    Mod - Sleeper U
    And here is Luke to Pat himself on the back and say.. "I told you to buy low! I told you!"