fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Tyreek Hill... Uh-Oh!

Comments

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    KC just suspended this morning. He is dunzo.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 260
    I knew it! Some just ignore red flags I guess! Glad I pulled the trigger on AB (+16 overall) when i did!
    B2B Champ, 10 Team Dyno, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP
    MAHOMES, Josh Allen
    MONTY, SINGLETARY, Coleman, Drake, Darrel, Royce,
    NUK, ADAMS, KUPP, DIGGS, Tyrell, McLaurin, C Sam
    WALLER, Howard, Herndon
    LAMBO
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, KWON
    DB) JOHN JOHNSON, Peppers
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,910
    ray9erdad said:

I knew it! Some just ignore red flags I guess! Glad I pulled the trigger on AB (+16 overall) when i did!

👍🏼
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 2,032
    Turns out he didn't lose custody of his child, He was already under a pending no contact with the child. His wife lost custody when she was found out passed out with the child and then couldn't make the court date due to being in the hospital. At the time is was reported Hill lost custody of this Child, his Fiancee lost the custody well before that(as I said originally) then weeks later when they went to try and get custody they were denied(Which is when everyone reported Tyreek lost custody)

None of this clears what Tyreek has said on Audio, or makes it right, but as I've been saying since the start the Media has been playing this whole situation against Tyreek since the start. I still do not trust his fiancee one bit on any of this. Again, not clearing Tyreeks actions at all.

The folks at KCTV have done great work when it comes to unearthing details regarding the controversy currently engulfing Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill. That said, the latest report from KCTV is confusing, at best.

On Tuesday night, KCTV reported on an April 1 call for medical help for Crystal Espinal, which came at a time when Hill was living in a hotel, due to a then-pending no-contact order with his three-year-old son.

Hill reportedly made the call, but the authorities did not make a copy of the call available to KCTV, due to the pending criminal investigation regarding allegations of child abuse involving Hill’s and Espinal’s son.

According to KCTV: “That same week, Hill went to court alone . . . because Espinal was in the hospital and could not make it to court. At that hearing, Espinal lost custody. Less than two weeks later, both parents went to court holding hands. But, a judge did not grant either of them custody.”

Apparently, Hill called the authorities because Espinal was passed out while watching their son, and the boy was “walking around with no one attending him.” Hill apparently noticed the situation via remote access to cameras in the residence.

So while it’s indeed a new development in a case of significant local and national interest, its broader meaning isn’t clear.

The report comes at a time when both the Chiefs and the NFL have taken no further action regarding Hill, five days after a disturbing audio emerged that prompted the Chiefs to essentially suspend Hill indefinitely from offseason activities. It’s believed that the league will place Hill on the Commissioner Exempt list this week.

The NFL has not responded to requests for comment in the aftermath of the release of the audio. Before that, the league said that it had no comment in response to the announcement from a prosecutor that charges would not be filed in connection with the investigation regarding potential child abuse of HIll’s son. The investigation reopened on Friday, based on the audio.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    He's done. What a waste of talent
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited May 2
    Cough cough..

What have I been saying???

• RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 386
    omg
    Is that fear typing though?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 386
    I was offering Landry and 2 pick 2019 for him before the audio. The owner didn't accept. With this message, I think that the Hill's situation will be better for good and I can go after him again with a cheapier price
    I've told you since the start, she's the crazy one. All that recording was was her knowing it was being recorded and her accusing him of things. Not once in those recordings did he ever admit to any of her accusations, he even denied them.

Then to top it off we now find out she's the one that got the child taken away not him. This whole thing has been KCTV doing horrible reporting
    lukeb5301 said:

Cough cough..

What have I been saying???

Lol that text couldn’t be any more rehearsed..

Anyway, he’s done for this year. Could he play again? Absolutely
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 835
    Still doesn’t excuse the fact that he punched her in the stomach while she was pregnant, and threatened her on tape. They both obviously have issues. And Roger will hold Hill accountable for her actions as well.
    WTCM said:

Is that fear typing though?

That’s NFL money typing.
    edited May 2
    tmoney said:

Still doesn’t excuse the fact that he punched her in the stomach while she was pregnant, and threatened her on tape. They both obviously have issues. And Roger will hold Hill accountable for her actions as well.

The first issue is old news so enough

As for hi. Threatening her? She said you should be terrified of me too that's why you can't keep a nigga..

I have a feeling there's something else there, that's not him saying I'm gonna kill you beat you etc.. maybe she should be terrified he's going to take the kid from her? Maybe if he leaves her she knows shell never get another man? Again too many people put their own negative spin on things

His girl litteraly got the kid taken away all on her own and everyone blew up, "Tyreek broke his kids arm, he got his kid taken away" all which is not true
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,864
    Nice work @lukeb5301. Keeping an open mind is good for all of us!!!!
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,029
    edited May 2
    Iceman said:

Nice work @lukeb5301. Keeping an open mind is good for all of us!!!!

Remaining positive is always good... I'm positive that they are each a POS
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    This is like a Vince McMahon story line. If he only had a football league so Tyreek could possibly play in. Oh wait..
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 835
    lukeb5301 said:

tmoney said:

The first issue is old news so enough

As for hi. Threatening her? She said you should be terrified of me too that's why you can't keep a nigga..

I have a feeling there's something else there, that's not him saying I'm gonna kill you beat you etc.. maybe she should be terrified he's going to take the kid from her? Maybe if he leaves her she knows shell never get another man? Again too many people put their own negative spin on things

His girl litteraly got the kid taken away all on her own and everyone blew up, "Tyreek broke his kids arm, he got his kid taken away" all which is not true
    It may be “old news” but it shows a pattern of violence, one in which he may or may not have addressed, especially in light of recent events.

Keep in mind, Roger doesn’t have to follow the rule of law here. Even if Hill is not convicted of a crime he can still be punished by the league. I also think he’s the type of a player the league would make an example of. Further more I think Hill if proven he wasn’t the one who hurt the child, could still be called into question for not protecting him from a known abuser.
    In other news.. Jussie Smollett is having a walk on tryout for the Patriots
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,029
    LOL
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,057
    Luke Avenatti: Tyreek is a outstanding citizen. He has been named Outstanding Citizen by the KC Boys Club after his 30K donation this morning. He will sign Free pictures after his parade. Move along......

He gone. Sad for the kid involved & unborn twins. This couple needs to divorce & move on from each other. The choking out in College wasn't enough to end it years ago.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,463
    Yeah this will save him, said Hill owners everywhere 😂
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

Luke Avenatti: Tyreek is a outstanding citizen. He has been named Outstanding Citizen by the KC Boys Club after his 30K donation this morning. He will sign Free pictures after his parade. Move along......

He gone. Sad for the kid involved & unborn twins. This couple needs to divorce & move on from each other. The choking out in College wasn't enough to end it years ago.

They actually are splitting up and in the middle of a custody battle, which was likely the cause of a lot of this.
    Can't solve crazy with crazy.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • kstewart21kstewart21 Posts: 95
    Was just offered Hill and a 3rd rounder for mike Williams and a 4th rounder... thinking about taking a chance
    WRs are nuke, AB, Golladay, Moore, Miller

Thoughts?
  • ffbfan06ffbfan06 Posts: 124
    Tough, I believe in MW going forward. I'd roll the dice and take Hill though.
  • Was just offered Hill and a 3rd rounder for mike Williams and a 4th rounder... thinking about taking a chance
    WRs are nuke, AB, Golladay, Moore, Miller

Thoughts?

Big gamble, but I would probably take that trade to get Hill.

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Nope
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,641
    The fact we have heard nothing lately is a good thing for hill owner