fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Tyreek Hill... Uh-Oh!

ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 209
Temp loss custody of son...
B2B Champ, 10 Team Dyno, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP
MAHOMES, Jimmy G.
GUICE, MCKINNON, Cj, Ballage, McGuire
NUK, ADAMS, AB, DIGGS, Pettis, Anderson, Hamilton
HOWARD, Cook
FAIRBAIRN DL) 0 LB) LITTLETON, WARNER, DAVID DB) JOHN JOHN
1st, 11th, 16th, 17th overall rookie picks (2 rds)

Comments

• Hmmm, that could be foretelling!

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,731
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,878
    This is standard procedure in these cases, custody was lost weeks ago but just being reported now.
    I still believe it is the mom that did the abuse if there was any. With Tyreek now going to camp etc the child would need care if the mom can't be trusted alone with the child. There is still 0 evidence stating Tyreek did anything
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,375
    Tyreek Hill WR, Kansas City Chiefs
    The Kansas City Star reports Tyreek Hill's three-year-old son was "recently removed from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother."

Per the Star, it "isn’t clear when the boy was removed, or who he is staying with now." The Star reports Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, have been "working through a family court process called a 'child in need of care' case." Two separate investigations into child abuse at Hill's home were opened across nine days in March. The second incident involved the alleged breaking of Hill's son's arm. Hill reported for the start of Chiefs voluntary workouts this week, but this is looking like a situation that will involve a lengthy suspension, outright release or both.
    Source: Kansas City Star
    Apr 18, 2019, 10:01 PM
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,838
    "Innocent until proven guilty" signed Luke Avenatti

Hill is a Dumbass on a short leash. He will get released when the dust settles.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 26
    I think he gets cut, seriously.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,093
    Mahomes value will take a hit
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,375

Is Tyreek Hill already facing a Personal Conduct Policy suspension?
    Posted by Mike Florio on April 19, 2019, 11:12 AM EDT
    Getty Images

The league moved quickly to launch an investigation regarding possible child-abuse complaints involving Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill, so quickly that the request for information came before the date of the latest police report on the topic. Given the latest development in the case, the league could move quickly to take action against Hill, if it wants to.

The reported removal of the three-year-old boy from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother did not happen quickly or easily. It’s an extreme outcome that occurs only when a judge orders it. And it occurs only when a judge has determined that the child’s environment is sufficiently unsafe to justify removing the child from the home and placing the child elsewhere. Even if Hill himself did not commit an act of child abuse against his three-year-old son, Hill is a key member of a household deemed by a judge to be unfit to care for the boy.

And here’s how that becomes a potentially significant problem for Hill. The list of behaviors that can result in discipline under the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy includes this: “Conduct that poses a genuine danger to the safety and well-being of another person.”

Applying basic logic to the situation, a judge wouldn’t have removed Hill’s son from the home unless the judge believed that the boy’s “safety and well-being” were in “genuine danger.” Which means that there’s already enough evidence to justify punishing Hill under the Personal Conduct Policy.

The league office has clear power to do basically whatever it wants to do under the Personal Conduct Policy, and Hill’s history could make the league office more likely to pursue him aggressively. He pleaded guilty to assaulting his then-pregnant girlfriend before entering the NFL, something for which the NFL couldn’t have disciplined him. But the NFL can do so now, and the NFL could be more inclined to do it to Hill, if there’s a belief in the league office that he has not suffered a sufficient sanction for what he previously did.

And that’s without an arrest or charges or a specific finding that Hill committed any type of violence against the boy. If the investigation pivots in that direction, it could only get worse for Hill.

For now, it’s bad enough — and the situation presents sufficiently unique circumstances to allow the league to punish Hill aggressively, if that’s what the league wants to do.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,471
    Glad I don't have any shares!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Buy low
  • If there is a suspension, it will be announced before the draft IMO...that way KC could adjust pre-draft.
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

Iceman said:

The reported removal of the three-year-old boy from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother did not happen quickly or easily. It’s an extreme outcome that occurs only when a judge orders it. And it occurs only when a judge has determined that the child’s environment is sufficiently unsafe to justify removing the child from the home and placing the child elsewhere. Even if Hill himself did not commit an act of child abuse against his three-year-old son, Hill is a key member of a household deemed by a judge to be unfit to care for the boy.

There is so much wrong in this statement, but I'm not surprised coming from Florio
    BECAUSE???
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald

BECAUSE???

Do some research on the issue and I won't have to explain myself. Read my 4th post in this thread the. What Florio said...
    Okay... I have read you repost of Florio's comments twice now. Still don't see a problem with his statements.

You also assert your belief that the child's mother is the culprit... based upon what?
    I'm referring to Florio saying how hard and difficult it is to remove the child and how it's an extreme outcome. It's very standard for this to happen during these investigations..

Also the kid being taken away still does not say Tyreek did anything wrong, again he wasn't on the report. Litteraly the GF could be abusing him, she could be not taking care of him? Tyreek wasn't even in the area during the last call. Maybe when he's gone she lets him run around do whatever, maybe doesn't feed him? Who knows? Im not staying he's innocent, but I sure ain't saying he's guilty with absolutely no evidence at all showing he did anything wrong.

We're not going to find anything out until it's all said and done since there is a child involved, but for the NFL to do anything based on the current information we have would be completely wrong imo.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,415

BECAUSE???

🤣🤣🤣

The all buy-low team:

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
    ^^^^ What?! These "gentlemen" are all pillars of society... he said dubiously
    I won't touch t.hill...i think the hammer will drop
  • Xtreme said:

I agree that the hammer will most likely drop. However, if the owner panics - I may buy lowish just in case.

Xtreme said:

I agree that the hammer will most likely drop. However, if the owner panics - I may buy lowish just in case.
    It would have to be basement price for me to even recommend considering...and I'd still stay away.
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,388
    I guess for owners, the though is whether he's suspended for a few games, a year, our out of the league. Unless he's banned for life, and it doesn't seem QUITE that bad yet (IDK?) we have to hold and hope it all gets sorted, and the kid is safe and okay.
    D3: QB—Allen, BIGBEN, Mariota, Rudolph; RB—COHEN, EE, Gore, HENRY, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Jonnu, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels, Snell; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Cobbs, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Thomas; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS, Jags.
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 26
    big time do not draft list candidate.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,967
    District Attorney announced he will not file charges in the investigation against Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill. A crime has occurred but no conclusive evidence as to who committed it.

Interesting turn of events.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 758
    WTCM said:

District Attorney announced he will not file charges in the investigation against Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill. A crime has occurred but no conclusive evidence as to who committed it.

Interesting turn of events.

Roger doesn’t care. The league is going to do its own investigation. The question now isn’t if he’s suspended, but for how long.
    no matter what happens...it's sad for his son. Some children just don't have parents who care and that's a shame.
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,415
    Johnson County DA Steve Howe said he believes a crime was committed when Hill's three-year-old son's arm was broken last month, but that he could not prove who did it. The boy's mother, Crystal Espinal, will also not be charged. "A child has been hurt," the DA said. "So, yes, as a father of three kids and a prosecutor, it’s frustrating you can’t do anything about it." In so many words, the DA seemed to be casting guilt without actually saying it. Hill and Espinal may still lose custody of the child. Although Hill is now legally in the clear, he is likely to face NFL discipline in the form of a lengthy suspension. There is still a chance he is released by the Chiefs, though they have a decidedly mixed record on these matters, as evidenced by their Tuesday acquisition of Frank Clark.
    lukeb5301 said:

Buy low

Buy low period ending. Even if the NFL tries to suspend him, expect a lengthy appeal like Elliot
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,731
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com