fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Derrius Guice Trade ? Thoughts, opinions?

swampiesswampies Posts: 3,436
What do you think about Derrius Guice
for my

Golladay and Hunter Henry?

Non ppr 6td
Can only keep 10 guys before our draft in August

Russell Wilson
Deshaun Watson

Aaron Jones
James White
Peyton Barber

Robert Foster
Kenny Golladay
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Antonio Brown
Antonio Callaway
Josh Gordon
Anthony Miller

Evan Engram
Hunter Henry
David Njoku
Jared Cook
(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
SleeperU Forum Moderator
USA

Comments

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,430
    how many players do you have to start?

on face value you have nothing to lose making this trade. golladay is 3rd in the wr pecking order and you're stacked at te.

if you have to start 3wrs it's a bit of a hit.

• PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 571
    I like it, I am big on Guice and await his return
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,315
    Man I like Golladay a lot, and think he just scratched the surface last year.... But non PPR, and your RBs kinda suck, this is a deal I'd trade, and ask for a bit more in return - like a future 2nd that you can turn your 2nd and that 2nd into a future 1st....
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,436
    DAX said:

how many players do you have to start?

on face value you have nothing to lose making this trade. golladay is 3rd in the wr pecking order and you're stacked at te.

if you have to start 3wrs it's a bit of a hit.

We roster 20 players after the draft and need to roster at all times 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1DEF
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    I like Golladay a lot but can replace him a lot easier than good Running back. I own the 2019 1.05 pick so I should be able to pick up decent player whether it’s a RB or WR. AP doesn’t bother me in fact I love that he can learn a lot about how to train coming from ACL surgery. I made the mistake of not drafting him and basically wasted my 1st rd pick last year.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    edited April 16
    Another thing is I have four TE’s and was hoping to trade at least two of them away for something instead of just dropping them.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,609
    Hawk12 said:

Man I like Golladay a lot, and think he just scratched the surface last year.... But non PPR, and your RBs kinda suck, this is a deal I'd trade, and ask for a bit more in return - like a future 2nd that you can turn your 2nd and that 2nd into a future 1st....

This... I also like Guice and am holding him in 2 leagues. AP should be cast in only a supporting role sometime this year. You definitely need another RB especially since it is NoPPR.

Plus, since it is 2 for 1 that is one less player you have to cut. Who do you plan to keep after the trade?
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,445
    I would make that trade.

Hawk12 said:

This... I also like Guice and am holding him in 2 leagues. AP should be cast in only a supporting role sometime this year. You definitely need another RB especially since it is NoPPR.

Plus, since it is 2 for 1 that is one less player you have to cut. Who do you plan to keep after the trade?
    First five are strong keepers
    1 Russell Wilson
    2 Deshaun Watson
    3 Antonio Brown
    4 Aaron Jones
    5 JuJu Smith-Schuster

6 Evan Engram
    7 David Njoku

8 Guice (if I make this trade)
    Would be losing
    (Golladay & Henry hunter)

My ninth & tenth keeper is still up in the air
    Anthony Miller
    Robert Foster
    Josh Gordon
    Jared Cook
    James White

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,191
    I'm a big fan of Guice, he was a breakout candidate of mine be fore he broke. But i'm also a fan of Golladay and believe he could put up top 10 numbers this year. Guice will go through a lot of growing pains in that weak offence. I'd look to move a TE (Cook) and maybe Gordon for Guice or draft pick.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

I'm a big fan of Guice, he was a breakout candidate of mine be fore he broke. But i'm also a fan of Golladay and believe he could put up top 10 numbers this year. Guice will go through a lot of growing pains in that weak offence. I'd look to move a TE (Cook) and maybe Gordon for Guice or draft pick.

He spent a 1st round pick on Guice last year so he’s see Golladay as a ideal trade for both sides in his opinion. I have no problem letting go Hunt since I pick him up off waivers last year and I would add a pick to go with it but unfortunately his next pick after his 1st pick which is the 1.03 then his next pick is 6.03 so that doesn’t do anything for me except swapping our 6 round picks. Exciting right?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,191
    That complicates things lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    RBs are a very important piece in a non ppr league so I would jump on this trade since I did just trade away Gurley for AB last week.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Trying to upgrade my 1.05 to his 1.03 with this trade.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • I would definitely make that trade for Guice - I’m pursueing him everywhere this offseason!

My 9th and 10th keepers would be Robert Foster & Jared Cook.

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,295
    Seeing your rbs and wrs I make this deal..fair value for both.

On a side note to gage value I just traded guice for aj green... Tevin coleman.... Pick 5
    @smitty any thoughts on this one?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,295
    Guice is hard to be to gage value on... Love his skill set... Upside is elite... If my risk investment was basically golladay I would feel pretty happy... And I love golladay