fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Sony Michel Value?

DAXDAX Posts: 1,430
i just took over a team in a 16 team league and it has michel on there. i can't have him on my team so what can i expect to get in return for him?

Comments

• ffbfan06ffbfan06 Posts: 115
    I'll probably get blasted for this and I wouldn't take it, but start with a Cohen/Ridley for Michel and something small. Maybe DFreeman/Godwin for Michel+. Or, try Michel+ for underrated DCook or DJ. Some will value him higher and you should try to get an undervalued stud. Hope this helps...
  • georgegeorge Posts: 424
    Guice, Aaron Jones, 1.03 draft pick, Robert Woods
  • I think the names already listed are great for Michel.

• DAXDAX Posts: 1,430
    i went a different route and offered michel and larry fitz for deshaun watson.

i'm not happy having only an old rivers as my qb and don't want to use one of my 1sts on a qb. i have no 2nd round pick and the qbs usually all go in the 2nd.

i feel like i'm offering too much but then if i owned watson i wouldn't give him up for that. but i don't want michel on my team.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,191
    Geees @DAX can you not find a way to keep him? If there is any player who has the potential to be a 1st round pick next year its this guy. I'm buying everywhere. He's having a career year in 2019. 1200 rushing yards with 12 TDs is the floor. Add on 35 rec. Bank on it!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    All you want from Michel is Watson? Unless it's a two start QB league, I'd take the Michel side every time.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,445
    Agree with Crapman and George...
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,556
    Am I in this league with you, lol. :) Sony holds more value than what you're asking for. Even if you don't want him on your fantasy team, get proper value for him at least.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    WTCM said:

Geees @DAX can you not find a way to keep him?

you don't know me very well do you?

ok, i've cancelled the offer. will have to give this one a little more thought.

he will see what i offered and maybe get back to me. he needs a rb and wr.

DAX said:

WTCM said:

Oh I know you're a mover and a shaker, I was just wanted to emphasize to retain Michel
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

DAX said:

WTCM said:

Oh I know you're a mover and a shaker, I was just wanted to emphasize to retain Michel
    duly noted.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 2,896
    Michel was #35 rb in ppr. 10.7 ppg

J White #7 rb in ppr. 17.3 ppg

White is still the rb to own on the Pats.
    ok, just spit balling here.

how about michel and larry fitz for 2019 2.01, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd? future picks should be top 5. that would give me 3 total 1st rounders and 2 total 2nd rounders in 2020. everyone keeps saying next year's crop of rookies are gonna be insane.

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,083
    Not enough ^^. And I’m one that isn’t a Michel fan... just bc of the Pats
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,315
    DAX said:

how about michel and larry fitz for 2019 2.01, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd? future picks should be top 5. that would give me 3 total 1st rounders and 2 total 2nd rounders in 2020. everyone keeps saying next year's crop of rookies are gonna be insane.

not enough and I'm a James White believer....
  • CoolHand said:

Not enough ^^. And I’m one that isn’t a Michel fan... just bc of the Pats

This

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,196
    DAX said:

You need a decent player plus picks.
    You guys are way over valuing him. I offered Michel and Tyler lockett and asked for 2019 1.01 and 2.01 plus 2020 1st and 2nd. The guy couldn't reject the offer fast enough.
  • DAX said:

You guys are way over valuing him. I offered Michel and Tyler lockett and asked for 2019 1.01 and 2.01 plus 2020 1st and 2nd. The guy couldn't reject the offer fast enough.

I would have too!

• Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 128
    I wouldn’t even trade my 2020 1st for Michel straight up let alone the 19’ 1.01 also....I would reject the $H1t outta that
    I'm getting mixed messages here.
  • Rmadrid86Rmadrid86 Posts: 128
    DAX said:

I'm getting mixed messages here.

I totally just re read your post. I agree with Guinness, I would’ve rejected your offer also.
    DAX said:

In my opinion, before the draft, he's worth a 1.03 2019 pick.
    edited April 20
    DAX said:

I would consider that trade if I'm reading it right.

2.01 2019 pick

1.05 or better 2020 pick
    2.05 or better 2020 pick

DAX said:

I would have too!
    Seriously, you asked for too much.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,196
    DAX said:

You went from your previous offer to including this year's 1.01 pick? Easy reject.
    george said:

DAX said:

I would consider that trade if I'm reading it right.

2.01 2019 pick

1.05 or better 2020 pick
    2.05 or better 2020 pick
    Well he rejected that offer in a hurry. Maybe he just doesn't like Sony.

i like him, I just wouldn't ask for two 1st rounders. One and parts should do it. But it seems the owner night be turned off due to the original offer.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    well his value took a hit with the cheats picking up harris. who knows what will happen week to week.

so i got a feeler from another guy to change fitz to cory davis and i couldn't resist. davis will never start for me in that horrible offense for wrs.

michel, cory davis and mike davis for 2019 2.03, 2020 1st and 2020 2nd. i'll see if he accepts.