fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

📺JuJu 📺

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• I like it!! BELIEVE BABY, BELIEVE!!

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,687
    Believe!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,234

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    My question to you @Smitty is would you be so bold as to draft Juju in the late first round of drafts?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,513
    WTCM said:

My question to you @Smitty is would you be so bold as to draft Juju in the late first round of drafts?

Nope. That’s leaving no room for the upside imo
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Plus he’s faking later
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 995
    Well... Gonna be interesting watching how defenses play juju without brown... I see juju disappointing owners... I see him finishing in that 10-15 range.... We shall see.... No way I take him in the 1st... Or 2nd.... 3rd seems about where I feel comfortable

Well... Gonna be interesting watching how defenses play juju without brown... I see juju disappointing owners... I see him finishing in that 10-15 range.... We shall see.... No way I take him in the 1st... Or 2nd.... 3rd seems about where I feel comfortable

I highly doubt you see him lasting till the 3rd. He's the WR1 on a strong offence. Ben will want to prove that he doesn't need AB. So the targets will be there. Juju fared very well in AB's absence.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,322
    WTCM said:

I'm curious.... would you draft JuJu in the 1st?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

WTCM said:

I personally think it eliminates the huge upside. Could he earn that value? Maybe but you wouldn’t have a huge advantage like you would owning him at 3.01 or 2.10 or something.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

WTCM said:

I personally think it eliminates the huge upside. Could he earn that value? Maybe but you wouldn’t have a huge advantage like you would owning him at 3.01 or 2.10 or something.
    Yeah, I tend to agree. I think JuJu has WR1 potential but I'm not touching him until the mid to late 2nd round at the earliest. There are just too many better options ahead of him until then.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Well... Gonna be interesting watching how defenses play juju without brown... I see juju disappointing owners... I see him finishing in that 10-15 range.... We shall see.... No way I take him in the 1st... Or 2nd.... 3rd seems about where I feel comfortable

I agree with this, late 2nd or early 3rd is where I would like to grab him. However, as WTCM said - someone will surely reach for him sooner than that.

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,234
    I highly doubt he’ll even be available after the 2nd mid round in a 12 team redraft imo. Just name all the players you would draft before him?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA

WTCM said:

If I had the bookend position in a 14 team league. Yes I just very might. Call me nuts, but the upside is there.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Well so that’s at pick 15 which isn’t crazy
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    swampies said:

I highly doubt he’ll even be available after the 2nd mid round in a 12 team redraft imo. Just name all the players you would draft before him?

So, mid 2nd in a 12 team league would be 17th - 19th overall pick. There are definitely 19 players I personally would draft before JuJu but that's just me.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

If I had the bookend position in a 14 team league. Yes I just very might. Call me nuts, but the upside is there.
    Not nuts at all. Just your opinion on JuJu. :)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Drunk goldy would approve
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I’m drunk and I guess goldy and I approve!

I’m drunk and I guess goldy and I approve!

By the way, Drunk Goldy didn’t remember calling into the show. 😂
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Smitty said:

I’m drunk and I guess goldy and I approve!

By the way, Drunk Goldy didn’t remember calling into the show. 😂
    LMAO!