fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

View Replay of the Live 24 Hour+ Stream!

Big Gurley Dynasty Trade

I have Barkley, Zeke, Kamara, Fourntte, Mixon and Michel in addition to Gurley. I am working on a blockbuster to send Gurley and Lamar Jackson to another competitive team for two future 1st rd picks, a 2nd rd pick and Baker Mayfield. Would you make this move? Am I selling low or making a wise move for the future?

I have Rodgers and Luck, but Mayfield would be a nice, young addition at QB.

Thoughts?

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,347

I have Barkley, Zeke, Kamara, Fourntte, Mixon and Michel in addition to Gurley. I am working on a blockbuster to send Gurley and Lamar Jackson to another competitive team for two future 1st rd picks, a 2nd rd pick and Baker Mayfield. Would you make this move? Am I selling low or making a wise move for the future?

Thoughts?

Um, you don’t need Baker, pal. ARod is elite and as good. I think you can get a DJ or Cook somehow..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I've never played in a 4-team league before, is it fun? lol

You are in great hands with Barkley, Zeke and Kamara, so you can definitely lose Gurley. The offer is a helluva return for Gurley, but instead of getting Mayfield, I would try for Hopkins, Michael Thomas, or another top WR - hell, if you can get Kelce or Kittle, I would do that too.

However, if you can't get a top WR or TE - I would probably still accept the trade as is because you won't get a better offer for Gurley.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,522

Thoughts?

You own Zeke, Kamara, Barkley, Mixon and Michel. I don't understand where your dilemma is. How competitive is the other team I dare ask? You also have Rodgers and Luck.. Hmm, Why not trade Luck or Rodgers straight up for Baker?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: