fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

View Replay of the Live 24 Hour+ Stream!

✅✅✅Smitty's Top 7RBs for 2019

SmittySmitty Posts: 7,347
edited March 14 in Redraft Only

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,108
    Think #3 needs to be #1 with the amount of touches he’s going to get now. For me it’s a no brainer
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,269
    Looks good to me. As I stated, the top 4 are easily interchangeable IMO.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,347
    swampies said:

Think #3 needs to be #1 with the amount of touches he’s going to get now. For me it’s a no brainer

Well, there is an argument here, that he gets used so much he gets huge numbers. Then, you look at Todd Gurley in 2016... he got stuffed a ton, left and right. I get your thinking, and I actually talk about it in the write up in the article above. I think losing Odell is in no way a good thing for a guy that was already getting enough touches. He doesn't need more, he'd just get hurt. He will have less YPC with those more touches when defenses stack the box. I get the thinking, but for me, and it's my take only (I am wrong a lot, we all are), he already had elite touches. Adding more only makes him injury prone and he sees no easy rushing lanes with Odell gone.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

Looks good to me. As I stated, the top 4 are easily interchangeable IMO.

B)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • G_MenG_Men Posts: 2,358
    I’ll annoint Barkley as possibly the best RB of this era. The talent we saw from him last year wasn’t anything I’ve seen in a long time. If he stays healthy I think he has the opportunity to be in conversation with some of the all-time greats. Too early? My gut says no, but *maybe* it’s bias.
    Heh, and you and @swampies aint wrong about his long term value. Heck yeah. But, for 2019, all I'm saying is, I don't see how it's a good thing he is the only elite weapon on the roster. @swampies is a giant fan, it's not his fault =)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,108
    I’m not looking at this as a Giant fan just so you know, just a fantasy perspective
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • I was surprised to see #7 up there.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,522
    I actually think 7 shouldn't be there. But the @Smitty guy...
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

I actually think 7 shouldn't be there. But the @Smitty guy...

👍👌🍿
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 820
    Good to see #6 get some love.... He stays healthy I see 2000 total yard season and 10 tds...just stay healthy.... I don't own any shares if your wondering

Good to see #6 get some love.... He stays healthy I see 2000 total yard season and 10 tds...just stay healthy.... I don't own any shares if your wondering

Yeah buddy
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    swampies said:

I’m not looking at this as a Giant fan just so you know, just a fantasy perspective

I was kidding @swampies hope you didn't take that for realz.. Hey, you got Tate, that helps.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com