fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

ESPN NCAA Tournament Challenge (It’s Free)

124»

Comments

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,054
    This is totally insane. If Texas Tech wins Monday, I'll win the challenge. I don't even watch basketball. I picked my bracket based on which school I liked more.

This is totally insane. If Texas Tech wins Monday, I'll win the challenge. I don't even watch basketball. I picked my bracket based on which school I liked more.

You go girl! Er... lad!
    That's Pops to you, kid!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885
    Did I win yet?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Nope.
  • Congrats TBL
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• I can't believe TT blew it at the end of regulation! They made 2 boneheaded errors that cost them the game.

1) When they were up by 3, with about 10 seconds left, they should have just let him drive the lane instead of double teaming him and leaving the guy open for a 3 pointer to tie the game.

2) After VA made tied it up, TT had the ball and was in the bonus. All they needed to do was drive to the basket and either get a 2 point lead with less than 5 seconds left, or get fouled and get 2 free throws. Pulling up for that 3 was extremely stupid and cost them the championship. (and more importantly, cost @Kookaburra bragging rights for this pool - lol)

Congrats @TBL

• That was the only college game that I saw all season, so I'm happy to come in 15th out of 23. lol

• TBLTBL Posts: 819
    edited April 9

Congrats TBL

Thanks, RBF was close!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,579
    Way to go @TBL enjoy the win
    Until next year!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Good one, TBL. Next year, I'll pick mascots.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,579
    I heard if Texas tech had won this guy would have won $230,000 from one bet. I would say he’s having a bad day today
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,885
    Congrats @TBL ! Well done
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,871

You go girl! Er... lad!
    That's Pops to you, kid!
    I stand corrected @Kookaburra
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Carr, Stafford/ RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, Boyd, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Gronk
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • TBLTBL Posts: 819
    Thanks guys!