fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Huge trade - DC 2 league

Just moved SIX 1sts, and two 2nds

For

Kamara and Julio

12 team PPR, QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FLX
Watson, J Allen
Barkley, Kamara, D Henry, J White, Smallwood
Julio, Golladay, Ridley, Calloway, Marvin Jones, Agholor
Ertz, Gesicki

No 1sts till 2022 anymore, no 2nds till 2021 - but man what a line up and mostly young high end talent.

Boom, Big and Bold

Comments

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,150
    Bold for sure. Your team is totally better than it was before and I love the Kamara/Barkley combo you have moving forward. Julio wouldn't have been my WR of choice given his age and the eventual rise of Ridley (whom you own). I think you made out well, but I would have wanted a different WR1 if I'm moving (6) first rounders and not having one until 2022.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,909
    Your team is sick and a BIG Contender NOW. I like more now than future. And still have youth. You do t know what those picks are, plus didn’t you just make some of those picks bad picks lol?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,600
    1.7 1.9 this year
    Prob and early 2020, and my 2020
    Prob an early 2021 and my 2021
    So two likely early picks, two miss picks now and hopefully 2 later firsts down the road (mine)

Yeah Julio was not my first choice, but I can’t be more happy with Kamara as my RB2, Henry and J White as FLX

Yeah, I’m kinda sitting on what my team will be in 2022, and can live with my chances over the next few years and will deal with what’s down the road when the time comes. So be it, I went big and paid a big price in a league that is tough.

• 10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 6,068
    Nice deal and who knows what those 2021 picks are worth with a potentially contentious bargaining agreement coming due.....
    Yeah I do that all day essentially if many are his picks, because now they are later lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Great trade, but you still need some WR help. Hopefully two of Golloday, Callaway or Marvin break out for you.

Great trade, but you still need some WR help. Hopefully two of Golloday, Callaway or Marvin break out for you.

Right! I’ll take one this year, my WR3 might be average to weak & that’s fine. They are young and I believe I got some talent at WR that just needs some time to develop. Hopefully at least.

Prob the biggest move I’ve ever made, both in acquiring two top players at once, and trading more 1st round picks than I’ve ever owned...

huge league changing move. The other owner now has EIGHT 1sts over the next three drafts. Could work out well for both teams
    Smitty said:

Yeah I do that all day essentially if many are his picks, because now they are later lol

Two of them are my future 1st, and yeah both owners knew they be later when we were negotiating.

This years picks are known

The two other firsts are looking like early, really early like top 1-4 both of them. But they are 2020 and 2021. So he’s gotta wait.

I was planning on being a slow developing monster team by 2020 and 2021, with youth I have now. That timeline got accelerated a few years today
    I’d take your team into battle any day of the week. And, if you land just one sleeper this year, or grab this year’s Lindsay, say goodnight.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,185
    Nice trade...now try to move Julio.
  • I was on the other end of this trade. Felt my team was competitive but not good enough to win it all. Then took a deeper look and didn't think I was very good @ all. Finished #3 seed this year but bounced 1st rd of playoffs. So when offered this many picks I thought I should pull the trigger. My biggest concern is the league folding by the time I get to use my picks. Need to replace about 12-18 players on my team. Have 9 picks this year to get it started. Current team is:

Qb: Goff, Eli, Keenum, Beathard
    Rb: Lindsay, AP, RSmith,
    Rb: Carson, R Penny, Booker, Bibbs, C Grant
    Fl: Hogan (lol)
    Wr: Boyd
    Wr: DjMoore
    Wr: E Sanders, CP, Dt, TTaylor
    Te: JJames, D Walker, Shaheen, Lacosse, Huermann
    D: Broncos

19' Picks: 1.7, 1.9, 2.8, 2.11, 3.8, 4.2, 4.8, 4.9, 5.8
    20' Picks: 3-1sts, 2-2nd, 2-3rd, 4, 5
    21'Picks: 3-1sts, 2-2nd,3,4,5
  • Final Trade was:

Kamara/Julio FOR 1.7, 1.9, 20' 1st, 20' 1st, 20' 2nd, 20' 3rd, 21' 1st, 21' 1st, 21' 2nd.

6- 1sts
    2- 2nds
    1-3rd
  • I think you made the right move @OdellBeckhamSr - even with Kamara and Julio, you weren't going deep into the playoffs. You got max value for your studs - win/win for both of you guys.

• IcemanIceman Posts: 6,068

I think you made the right move @OdellBeckhamSr - even with Kamara and Julio, you weren't going deep into the playoffs. You got max value for your studs - win/win for both of you guys.

Agree.

I was on the other end of this trade. Felt my team was competitive but not good enough to win it all. Then took a deeper look and didn't think I was very good @ all. Finished #3 seed this year but bounced 1st rd of playoffs. So when offered this many picks I thought I should pull the trigger. My biggest concern is the league folding by the time I get to use my picks. Need to replace about 12-18 players on my team. Have 9 picks this year to get it started. Current team is:

I too think this trade greatly improved both of out chances.... yeah of course I wanted to keep some 1st rounder, but the deal was fair for both of us. As our teams stood, that is. Any trade in a vacuum is not the same as looking at rosters of both teams and the competitive rosters in the league to know where the bar is set.

IMO, you just did exactly what I did to begin my rebuild, the day after Allen Robinson blew his ACL and I knew my expansion draft just tanked.... Sold Leveon Bell for 3 firsts, and got crushed on her, sold keenan Allen right after and got crushed on here, sold Allen Robinson and got more picks... You just did all that at once, and also prob moved much earlier into a very very strong class of 2020 prospects coming out. Study up now may man, they are fan+!@$=tastic in 2020 IMO @OdellBeckhamSr - - -You have ammo to re-build and many picks in the bank to stock up andmake moves with when ever you feel the team is close enough to competitive again.
  • Hawk12 said:

I was on the other end of this trade. Felt my team was competitive but not good enough to win it all. Then took a deeper look and didn't think I was very good @ all. Finished #3 seed this year but bounced 1st rd of playoffs. So when offered this many picks I thought I should pull the trigger. My biggest concern is the league folding by the time I get to use my picks. Need to replace about 12-18 players on my team. Have 9 picks this year to get it started. Current team is:

I too think this trade greatly improved both of out chances.... yeah of course I wanted to keep some 1st rounder, but the deal was fair for both of us. As our teams stood, that is. Any trade in a vacuum is not the same as looking at rosters of both teams and the competitive rosters in the league to know where the bar is set.

IMO, you just did exactly what I did to begin my rebuild, the day after Allen Robinson blew his ACL and I knew my expansion draft just tanked.... Sold Leveon Bell for 3 firsts, and got crushed on her, sold keenan Allen right after and got crushed on here, sold Allen Robinson and got more picks... You just did all that at once, and also prob moved much earlier into a very very strong class of 2020 prospects coming out. Study up now may man, they are fan+!@$=tastic in 2020 IMO @OdellBeckhamSr - - -You have ammo to re-build and many picks in the bank to stock up andmake moves with when ever you feel the team is close enough to competitive again.
    I can see both sides of this trade

But thank you @Hawk12 for the statement I put in bold face. I absolutely hate I the phrase "in a vacuum". No trade is done in a vacuum. Every trade has a litany, nay a plethora of factors.

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • With a slow period in fantasy football A year later & a look back @ what has transpired w this trade for my team. Here is the trades I made after this & my current roster. Feel free to comment....

Hawk has a really good year 9-4: lots of points, higher scorer in some weeks which pays out & won his division. Was upset after his bye in Playoffs. Happens to a hot team.
    I went 6-7 in rebuild but hope to compete this season if I can get a TE & possible upgrade @ qb. Already looking forward to 21' draft w 4-1sts & 4-2nds.

Bought. FOR Sold.

21' 1st/4.3/4.7. FOR Carson/4.8. Drafted Mclaurin @4.3
    2.7/4.8/4.9 FOR J Graham. Drafted J Hill @2.7
    1.2/20' 2nd FOR 1.7/20' 1st. Drafted Jacobs @ 1.2, Pick traded is 1.3 this year. P Campbell was drafted w his 1.7
    2.3/3.12 FOR 2.8/2.11 Drafted Deebo @2.3. Harris & JJaw went @2.8,2.11
    21' 2nd FOR McLaurin Bad move now- but looked good after I drafted him @4.3
    21' 2nd FOR 4.7,4.8,4.9
    DParker/M Williams FOR Penny/J Hill/ Enunwa/ Hurst
    Zeke/B Cooks FOR 1.4/1.9/Deebo

My draft went:
    1.2 Jacobs
    1.9 Aj Brown
    2.3 Deebo
    2.7 J Hill
    3.8 T Williams
    3.12 D Williams
    4.3 McLaurin
    5.8 D Knox

Leaves me with:

Qb: Goff, BridgH2o
    RB: Jacobs, AP, Powell, T Williams, D Williams, CThompson
    RB: Zeke
    Flex: Lindsay, MWilliams, D Parker
    Wr: Aj Brown, E Sanders, Cain, K Johnson, Treadwell, DT, C Rogers, Patrick
    Wr: Dj Moore, B Cooks
    Te: D Knox, Burton, D Harris
    D: Raiders

20' 2.4/2.9/2.12/3.4/3.9/4.4

21' 4-1sts, 4-2nds, 3,4,5

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,174
    edited February 27
    Looking back at the original trade offer, I seems that the picks may have won the deal. I rather sell with Julio's age, and the ups and downs of Kamara. At the time of the trade Kamara was viewed as consistent and Julio was obviously a year younger.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,360
    Team after draft & trades looks to compete but may need a addition. Have 4-1sts next year & 2-2nds to work with. Weak @ Te & Have about 6 wr2's.........its the slow season of fantasy.

Current roster:

Qb: Goff, Lock, TUA, J Love
    Rb: Zeke, Lindsay, Dex Williams
    Rb: Jacobs, Perine, Tayv Williams
    Flex: Melvin Gordon
    Wr: JuJu, Boyd, E Sanders, Claypool, Cain
    Wr: DjMoore, B Cooks, Perriman, T Higgins, K Johnson
    Wr: Thielen, Edelman, Aiyuk, Hamler, Patrick
    Te: Everett, D Knox, Burton
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,922
    edited June 16
    I have nothing to add the reason for this post....I just wanted to come in and say I was an owner when this league began years ago....12 hour or something clcok for draft....draft calc days...been going on a long time
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 5,185

Team after draft & trades looks to compete but may need a addition. Have 4-1sts next year & 2-2nds to work with. Weak @ Te & Have about 6 wr2's.........its the slow season of fantasy.

Current roster:

Can you buy Gesicki for a good price?
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 902
    Xtreme said:

Current roster:

Can you buy Gesicki for a good price?
    I might sell him for a price that’s good for me.