fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

The League Of Xtremely Calculated Drafters is seeking a new owner.....

Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553
edited February 12 in Dynasty Only
16 team dynasty league for cookies.......

Available Team #1: http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=07&F=0016

2019 Draft Picks: 1.14, 2.05, 2.09, 2.14, 4.03, 5.05

League Scoring: http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=09

League Bylaws: http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=26

Send me a PM if interested.
SleeperU Forum Moderator
«1

Comments

  • This is a "cookie" league for those interested.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,292
    solid league with a lot of active owners. Tons of trades over recent years and good competition


    - @chuckeycharles I challenge you to accept this team and play with the big boys. It has Davlin Cook and Derrick Henry in a 16 teamer - that is amillion times better than the team I took over in this league 4-5 years ago.

    We've made fun of your teams and your league competition levels an awful lot, here's your shot to tell us where to stick that talk! You've been called to the mat, what are you made of?
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,575
    edited February 13

    Hawk12 said:

    solid league with a lot of active owners. Tons of trades over recent years and good competition


    - @chuckeycharles I challenge you to accept this team and play with the big boys. It has Davlin Cook and Derrick Henry in a 16 teamer - that is amillion times better than the team I took over in this league 4-5 years ago.

    We've made fun of your teams and your league competition levels an awful lot, here's your shot to tell us where to stick that talk! You've been called to the mat, what are you made of?

    I will be declining your challenge because
    1. I am in 3 leagues and don't want to be in a 4th
    2. I have been in SleeperU Dynasty since before the DraftCalc days with Doggie, JRRMRT, X, Rabidbucfan, TBL, Swampies, Doobie Snacks, ODB-Sr. (I think), SMFFCN and Ipkiss. Former members of that league include WTCM, fontaines and Kookaburra
    3. I detest the PPR format. I am only in one such league because I was invited back in the days of FFX
    4. I could not tell from what I read, but, I suspect that cookies are involved and I only play for bragging rights and a pass-around trophy in the 2 leagues the I run
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,292
    so far anyone with a set of marbles, this is a good league ;-)
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553
    We are looking for an owner who is interested in joining a 16 team dynasty league. It is a $$ league.

    League Rules - http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=26

    There will be a dispersal draft of the players and picks of the following two teams with another new owner. Here are the players and picks available in the dispersal draft.

    Available players on team #1 - http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=07&F=0001

    Available players on team #2 - http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=07&F=0006

    Available picks - 1.06, 1.07, 1.09, 1.12, 1.15, 1.16, 2.06, 2.07, 2.16, 3.02, 3.06, 3.09, 3.14, 4.06, 4.09, 5.06, 5.09

    Let me know if you are interested in the one spot available. The dispersal draft will begin as soon as the spot is filled.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass Posts: 1,027
    Nice to see someone finally took Heisenberg down from his throne..congrats @Hawk12
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

    Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553
    @Hawk12 had a nice season last year.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 1,859
    I'll play. Sending a PM

  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553
    Welcome to the league bud!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • vincentjmackvincentjmack Posts: 125
    I'm down
    Leader of the nation of domination. 
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553

    I'm down

    Sorry Bud - There was only one open team. I will definitely keep you in mind if anything changes. :)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 139
    Wish I wasn't late to the party. Looking at joining another league.
    16 team leagues are fun... Much more challenging...
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553

    Wish I wasn't late to the party. Looking at joining another league.
    16 team leagues are fun... Much more challenging...

    I will definitely keep you in mind if anything changes in our league. :)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,134

    Wish I wasn't late to the party. Looking at joining another league.
    16 team leagues are fun... Much more challenging...

    Good lord man, save some for us! lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,292

    Nice to see someone finally took Heisenberg down from his throne..congrats @Hawk12

    Thx @Troy_Polamalyourass - took a while to build something strong enough to take down Heis. He was deep and top end loaded, still is. Great league, challenging and fun!
    TheDude said:

    I'll play. Sending a PM

    Good to have you on board, long time poster around the Smitty pages! Offer me a trade soon as the dispersal draft is over @dude
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,134
    I have a question, with a league of such knowledgable owners, how did you let Heisnberg attain the likes of Bell, DJ, Gurley, Mixon, Cohen, OBJ, Hill, Hitlon, Nuk, and Kittle all in 16 team league?

    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass Posts: 1,027
    edited May 8
    WTCM said:

    I have a question, with a league of such knowledgable owners, how did you let Heisnberg attain the likes of Bell, DJ, Gurley, Mixon, Cohen, OBJ, Hill, Hitlon, Nuk, and Kittle all in 16 team league?

    For the 3-4 years I was a part of this league, he was already loaded. I looked up past years of the league, and he basically traded every year to struggling teams for their future draft picks. When I realized his strategy, I beat him to the punch one year and got the 1.1 when I was already a competitive team. Of course I wasted the pick on Corey Davis.

    He does deserve credit though, as he hit on many of his own picks, as well...
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

    Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553
    WTCM said:

    I have a question, with a league of such knowledgable owners, how did you let Heisnberg attain the likes of Bell, DJ, Gurley, Mixon, Cohen, OBJ, Hill, Hitlon, Nuk, and Kittle all in 16 team league?

    He made some very nice deals using draft picks. I call it the "Rookie Fever" syndrome.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass Posts: 1,027
    2.14 C Kupp
    4.10 G Kittle

    5.7 Dak Prescott

    1.15 David Johnson
    3.9 Stefon Diggs
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

    Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,553

    2.14 C Kupp
    4.10 G Kittle

    5.7 Dak Prescott

    1.15 David Johnson
    3.9 Stefon Diggs

    Yep, he does draft well too.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,292
    he was loaded when I joined a few years after Troy. Heis has some nice strategies and has build a juggernaut, I don't think not a sustainable plan, but man once he got depth and top end talent it can hold on for a good number of years...

    Add in, he got some great picks either fall his way, or the the best fricking drafter I've ever seen, ODB feel to him at like 1.10, Kittle in 4th, DJ at 1.15, Diggs in 3rd

    I did trade him Gurley for Zeke and a 1st before Zeke vere played a game & @Troy_Polamalyourass went nuts that i have the best team the best RB at the time... I had a plan, and thought it basically locked up a pair for Heis, I got mine and am still a young team contending with the juggernaut.


    I took it as a personal challenge to take over the worst team I ever seen (let alone owned) and take down Heis. One of the most fun leagues I've been in the last 4 years - challenging & fun. I actually have dropped from 15 leagues down to 13, and might drop 2-3 more this summer and only have 10 teams as I'm enjoying the challenge of leagues with tough owners on here more than the 'beat the kindergarden owners' leagues that have been paying for my FF for the last 15 years.... I have a good job and don't need to beat up on 'part-time' and 'wanna-be' owners anymore.

    One league had paid for 5-8 other leagues for a decade - I will drop that league after one more run in 2019, been the the ship in 11 of 15 years, so 2nd place cookies at worst most years.... It just not that much fun compared to a challenge against a league of owners with a plan and knowledge of the player base top to bottom
  • Troy_PolamalyourassTroy_Polamalyourass Posts: 1,027
    Still in the double digits with leagues @Hawk12 WOW

    I too, was in a lot...I think I hit 12 leagues one year...

    Either it is age, or just lack of interest, or the immediate gratification with DraftKings, but I am down to three leagues.

    Two I commish, one I don't....all three have ran for 10+ years.

    Next year (2020) will be the final year of the 16 team keeper league I have commished since 2004
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

    Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,292

    Still in the double digits with leagues @Hawk12 WOW

    I too, was in a lot...I think I hit 12 leagues one year...

    Either it is age, or just lack of interest, or the immediate gratification with DraftKings, but I am down to three leagues.

    Two I commish, one I don't....all three have ran for 10+ years.

    Next year (2020) will be the final year of the 16 team keeper league I have commished since 2004

    yeah man, I never got into draft kings or the daily stuff for this reason... Wanted a long term dynasty approach not a new girlfriend each week. But its been a lot and at times I have multiple rookie drafts going on at the same time - that's hard to keep straight.

    My oldest league just had its 20th year and we have the trophy I made about 17 years back with name plates of all the owners on it like the Stanley Cup. The league will go on till we all die I think!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,134
    Note to @chuckeycharles , this is how it's done lol.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,575
    WTCM said:

    Note to @chuckeycharles , this is how it's done lol.

    @WTCM

    AND YOUR POINT WOULD BE???

    The D-League thtat I run has had a dynasty format since 2010 after being a limited keeper league formed in 2006. In 2010 we put ALL of the players back in the pool and held an auction.

    It is a 10 team league with 5 or 6 of the original owners. Two are now in Florida with no time for FF. One got booted by me for tanking at the end of the year. I susect that I might have to replace an owner at some point. But, I have had 3 owners take over some teams that needed rehabilitation and they have done a fairly decent job.

    SO... WHAT IS YOUR POINT???
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,575
    edited May 9
    And we have a pass around trophy
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,134

    And we have a pass around trophy

    The point is i love you. Don't ever change
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,292

    And we have a pass around trophy

    I don't think that was the reference.... You know!








    Hawk12 said:


    I took it as a personal challenge to take over the worst team I ever seen (let alone owned) and take down Heis. One of the most fun leagues I've been in the last 4 years - challenging & fun. I actually have dropped from 15 leagues down to 13, and might drop 2-3 more this summer and only have 10 teams as I'm enjoying the challenge of leagues with tough owners on here more than the 'beat the kindergarden owners' leagues that have been paying for my FF for the last 15 years.... I have a good job and don't need to beat up on 'part-time' and 'wanna-be' owners anymore.

    One league had paid for 5-8 other leagues for a decade - I will drop that league after one more run in 2019, been the the ship in 11 of 15 years, so 2nd place cookies at worst most years.... It just not that much fun compared to a challenge against a league of owners with a plan and knowledge of the player base top to bottom

    Pretty sure that right there is the old sore spot on Chucky that keeps on being poked with a stick.... I did not intend to bring you into this thread, but somehow, your regular bus decided to run you down once more - - LOOK OUT! I'm sure someone is going to back it up and run you down again soon

  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,575
    WTCM said:

    And we have a pass around trophy

    The point is i love you. Don't ever change
    Hawk12 said:

    And we have a pass around trophy

    I don't think that was the reference.... You know!








    Hawk12 said:


    I took it as a personal challenge to take over the worst team I ever seen (let alone owned) and take down Heis. One of the most fun leagues I've been in the last 4 years - challenging & fun. I actually have dropped from 15 leagues down to 13, and might drop 2-3 more this summer and only have 10 teams as I'm enjoying the challenge of leagues with tough owners on here more than the 'beat the kindergarden owners' leagues that have been paying for my FF for the last 15 years.... I have a good job and don't need to beat up on 'part-time' and 'wanna-be' owners anymore.

    One league had paid for 5-8 other leagues for a decade - I will drop that league after one more run in 2019, been the the ship in 11 of 15 years, so 2nd place cookies at worst most years.... It just not that much fun compared to a challenge against a league of owners with a plan and knowledge of the player base top to bottom

    Pretty sure that right there is the old sore spot on Chucky that keeps on being poked with a stick.... I did not intend to bring you into this thread, but somehow, your regular bus decided to run you down once more - - LOOK OUT! I'm sure someone is going to back it up and run you down again soon

    I love youse guys too


    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
Sign In or Register to comment.