fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

The League Of Xtremely Calculated Drafters is seeking a new owner.....

Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,171
edited February 12 in Dynasty Only
16 team dynasty league for cookies.......

Available Team #1: http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=07&F=0016

2019 Draft Picks: 1.14, 2.05, 2.09, 2.14, 4.03, 5.05

League Scoring: http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=09

League Bylaws: http://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=16165&O=26

Send me a PM if interested.
SleeperU Forum Moderator

Comments

• This is a "cookie" league for those interested.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,163
    solid league with a lot of active owners. Tons of trades over recent years and good competition

- @chuckeycharles I challenge you to accept this team and play with the big boys. It has Davlin Cook and Derrick Henry in a 16 teamer - that is amillion times better than the team I took over in this league 4-5 years ago.

We've made fun of your teams and your league competition levels an awful lot, here's your shot to tell us where to stick that talk! You've been called to the mat, what are you made of?
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,113
    edited February 13

Hawk12 said:

solid league with a lot of active owners. Tons of trades over recent years and good competition

- @chuckeycharles I challenge you to accept this team and play with the big boys. It has Davlin Cook and Derrick Henry in a 16 teamer - that is amillion times better than the team I took over in this league 4-5 years ago.

We've made fun of your teams and your league competition levels an awful lot, here's your shot to tell us where to stick that talk! You've been called to the mat, what are you made of?

I will be declining your challenge because
    1. I am in 3 leagues and don't want to be in a 4th
    2. I have been in SleeperU Dynasty since before the DraftCalc days with Doggie, JRRMRT, X, Rabidbucfan, TBL, Swampies, Doobie Snacks, ODB-Sr. (I think), SMFFCN and Ipkiss. Former members of that league include WTCM, fontaines and Kookaburra
    3. I detest the PPR format. I am only in one such league because I was invited back in the days of FFX
    4. I could not tell from what I read, but, I suspect that cookies are involved and I only play for bragging rights and a pass-around trophy in the 2 leagues the I run
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,163
    so far anyone with a set of marbles, this is a good league ;-)