fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Dynasty Mock, Ppr, go!

2»

Comments

• Hawk12 said:

2.12 Nick Chubb (and for the record, if this was me at the turn I'd take Kareem Hunt at the 3.01) - I wouldn't take either without both due to recent events though... But the cuff at the turn could look brilliant when they are both starting in 2020, Hunt will be for another team though!

That would be a brilliant move!

• 1.01 Barkley
    1.02 Kamara
    1.03 Christian McCaffrey
    1.04 Zeke
    1.05 D. Hopkins
    1.06 Melvin Gordon
    1.07 Michael Thomas
    1.08 LeVeon Bell
    1.09 James Conner
    1.10 Todd Gurley
    1.11 Odell Beckham
    1.12 Dalvin Cook

2.01 David Johnson
    2.02 Patrick Mahomes
    2.03 Davante Adams
    2.04 Tyreek Hill
    2.05 Mike Evans
    2.06 Travis Kelce
    2.07 Joe Mixon
    2.08 Antonio Brown
    2.09 Derrick Henry
    2.10 Juju Smith-Schuster
    2.11 Julio Jones
    2.12 Nick Chubb

3.01 George Kittle (very close between Ertz & Kittle but GK is 3 years younger and I also worry that Dallas Goedert steals a bunch of snaps from Ertz)

Available Players

QB: Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Watson, Luck, Wentz, GoffAllen, Wintson, Wilson, Ryan, Newton

RB: Lindsay, Michel, Cohen, Hunt, Damien Will, Howard, Fournette, D Freeman, Mack, Aaron Jones, Ingram

WR: Cooper, Thielen, Diggs, Hitlon, Keenan, AJG, Golladay, Corey, Cooks, Boyd, Ridley, Jeffery

TEs: Ertz, Gronk

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,554

Hawk12 said:

2.12 Nick Chubb (and for the record, if this was me at the turn I'd take Kareem Hunt at the 3.01) - I wouldn't take either without both due to recent events though... But the cuff at the turn could look brilliant when they are both starting in 2020, Hunt will be for another team though!

That would be a brilliant move!
    If anyone drafting a new league this year sees this - I think this would be the Michael Turner and Ladainian Tomlinson act the year before they parted ways and both crushed it!

Chubb cuffed to Hunt - both buy lows this offseason, both having much more value in 2020