fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Antonio Brown in trouble?

SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063

The NFL said they will look into the domestic issue from January.

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,113
    Yup... saw that at my CBS league site. I don't have any shares, but, the guy who beat me in the SB owns him as his WR1. Serves him right.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 7,063
    Regardless of how minor, you gotta fear the NFL not wanting it to look like any domestic stuff is ok. I’m unsure here, I think there could be some reason to be very worried.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Agreed! You never know when TMZ will drop a video or new story. Just like kareem Hunt’s situation, the incident was brought up months before the season and then a video “miraculously” pops up late in the season.
  • Love the guy's talent, but find he is getting risky.
    Prefer to have another WR # 1 with less risk and drama...
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,770

Love the guy's talent, but find he is getting risky.
    Prefer to have another WR # 1 with less risk and drama...

Redraft, I've got 3-4 WRs I'd probably take in front of him at the moment.... dynasty, I might be able to put 5-7 WRs ahead of him when factoring situation, age, and now this domestic deal (real or not).
  • I agree that he's becoming more of a liability - I will try to trade him before this gets too publicized. Unfortunately, he has already lost a lot of value with his impending trade away from the Steelers. Hopefully it hasn't gotten to the point where I have to hold him instead of taking extremely low trade value.