fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts roku-amazon-tv-49-inch macbook pro amazon Blue-Yetti-USB-Mic 25-inch-lg-ultra-wide-monitor

Mock Draft by Smitty: Day After Super Bowl

SmittySmitty Posts: 7,527
edited February 4 in Let's Mock Draft!
https://sleeperu.com/articles/2019-mock-draft-redraft/

1.01 - Saquon Barkley (RB/NYG)
With uncertainty around the health and productivity of Todd Gurley heading into the 2019 fantasy football season, Saquon Barkley is the new 1.01, at least for now. After a phenomenal 2018 rookie season, where he rushed for 1,307 yards (5.0), pulled in 91 passes for 721 yards and 15 total TDs, it's hard not to rank the guy first overall heading into any league, draft/format. This may not seem bold now, but Barkley was one of our Bold Predictions last year, as we predicted that he would be the 1.01 heading into his second NFL season. What do you know, the guy is the 1.01.

1.02 - Ezekiel Elliott (RB/DAL)
1.03 - Alvin Kamara (RB/NO)
1.04 - Christian McCaffrey (RB/CAR)
1.05 - DeAndre Hopkins (WR/HOU)
1.06 - LeVeon Bell (RB/TBA)
1.07 - Todd Gurley (RB/LAR)
1.08 - Michael Thomas (WR/NO)
1.09 - Melvin Gordon (RB/LAC)
1.10 - Odell Beckham (WR/NYG)
1.11 - Antonio Brown (WR/PIT)
1.12 - Julio Jones (WR/ATL)
Round Two
2.01 - Davante Adams (WR/GB)
2.02 - James Conner (RB/PIT)

https://sleeperu.com/articles/2019-mock-draft-redraft/
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 7,527
    Bell fell all the way to 1.07 on this and could fall further as I marinate even more on it. I had him as a Bold Prediction writeup with my "Todd Gurley Bust Video" I posted a week or two ago, but not sure if that's bold anymore. Is it, to call him a total bust? Thoughts if that's even bold?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,287
    Smitty said:

Bell fell all the way to 1.07 on this and could fall further as I marinate even more on it. I had him as a Bold Prediction writeup with my "Todd Gurley Bust Video" I posted a week or two ago, but not sure if that's bold anymore. Is it, to call him a total bust? Thoughts if that's even bold?

Sold my shares, just have no faith. Got Connor/Samuels off WW, so feel like I somehow did a two-for-one deal. C/S and Tyreek for Bell. Which I can live with. Though he could still dominate. Just risky.
    D3: QB—Allen, BIGBEN, Mariota, Rudolph; RB—COHEN, EE, Gore, HENRY, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Jonnu, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 618
    I like it Smitty. Really love how you give an analysis of each player
  • Smitty said:

... C/S and Tyreek for Bell...
    I like that A LOT for you!

• No time to read the article right now, but definitely looking forward to it!

I like it Smitty. Really love how you give an analysis of each player

Thanks @sludgejudge
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com

No time to read the article right now, but definitely looking forward to it!

👍
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,012
    Luv it... I like these more than articles... Mahalo
    edited February 4

Luv it... I like these more than articles... Mahalo

Yeah buddy
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com