fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

SUPER BOWL LIII

2»

Comments

• Well at least Goff gets to be comforted by that hot piece of ass while Brady has to go home to that hideousness!

• The opportunity to sell Gurley for top dollar is gone. If you have him, you have to keep him or sell at a discount. He has bombed since Week 15.

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,460
    Like stated on TheFantasyFootballShow:

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,844
    God I hate the Patriots. Such a boring game. Ads weren't that great either.
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    Very boring
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • DonDon Posts: 5,359
    6 B)
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,633

Where is the insufferable Lambs Lover?

Are you talking about me? I'm right here.

Still angry you have no team to support?
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,019
    DAX said:

Where is the insufferable Lambs Lover?

Are you talking about me? I'm right here.

Still angry you have no team to support?
    I am absolutely ECSTATIC that the Lambs are gone! Could not possibly be any happier! Not having a local team, particularly that team makes it easier for me to set my FF lineup.

Pretty much EVERYBODY in St. Louis rooted for the Patriots, the team that cheated the Lambs in 2002. Before PEnos Kroenke lied to the public and consistently put a giant turd on the field for years prior to that, the Patriots were the most hated sports franchise in St. Louis.

Oh and it was the ST. LOUIS RAMS that became WORLD CHAMPIONS. Los Angeles does not have a NFL team that can make that claim. However, it was not until they became compelling in the 1999 season that I even followed that team. I never wanted them to come in the first place. I wanted an expansion team... the St. Louis Stallions.

The city fathers in St. Louis drove the Cardinals away and they were idiots. But, it was PEnos-boy that was the sole person responsible the last time.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    edited February 4

Sorry @GuinnessIsGoodForYou ... you missed this one. I call it "BALLGAME!!!"

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Haskins, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki,
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    Here is another view, in case you were not sure of the first one.

• OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,056
    Edelman dominated.

I thought it was a good game- but I like low scoring defensive games.

Have to give Belicheck a lot of credit.
  • With 2 weeks to prepare, Belichik is the toughest to beat!