fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

2019 NFL Rookie RB Discussion

18910111214»

Comments

• Iceman said:

I know some here see him as a late round flyer....

LJ Scott: Leaves team

Scott left the Browns on Wednesday with the intent of retiring from football, Dana Balash of WFMJ Sports reports.

Analysis: Scott lasted just two days with the Browns before he decided to leave the teams. He is the ninth-leading rusher in Michigan State history with 2,855 yards, and rushed for 25 touchdowns in his career. Injuries could've been to blame, as the 22-year-old played just four games in 2018. Scott can still change his mind, but for now he's hanging up the cleats.
    May 15, 2019 5:52 PM EST

News powered by

The new Glenn Coffee?
    How the hell do I remember that, but forget my wife's birthday?!?

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,901

Iceman said:

Scott left the Browns on Wednesday with the intent of retiring from football, Dana Balash of WFMJ Sports reports.

Analysis: Scott lasted just two days with the Browns before he decided to leave the teams. He is the ninth-leading rusher in Michigan State history with 2,855 yards, and rushed for 25 touchdowns in his career. Injuries could've been to blame, as the 22-year-old played just four games in 2018. Scott can still change his mind, but for now he's hanging up the cleats.

News powered by

The new Glenn Coffee?
    You prolly drafted Coffee seeing he had potential then poof. Gone. On a side note, i'd make it up to the wifie if i was you.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,883
    WTCM said:

Iceman said:

News powered by

The new Glenn Coffee?
    You prolly drafted Coffee seeing he had potential then poof. Gone. On a side note, i'd make it up to the wifie if i was you.
    Nah!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Carr, Stafford/ RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, Boyd, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Gronk
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • WTCM said:

Iceman said:

News powered by

The new Glenn Coffee?
    On a side note, i'd make it up to the wifie if i was you.
    Oh, I sure did!! I got her the top of the line mop, best in class baby!! She was so happy that all she could do was stare and keep repeating: “THIS is my birthday present?!?”

• IcemanIceman Posts: 4,750
    You romantic devil.... :3 :3
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 375
    edited May 21
    We all know what those alabama runningbacks are made of, welcome the next Trent Richardson, or Derrick Henry who takes 5 years to become relevant? Well atleast Kenyon Drake panned out, nice PPR guy, I thought his 3rd round status was a joke.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 375
    edited May 21

I really think we overvalue the 40 time for rbs... But... My goodness....

ELIJAH HOLYFIELD
    RB, GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Elijah Holyfield was hand-timed between 4.73 seconds and 4.80 seconds at his Pro Day on Wednesday.
    Yikes. Holyfield ran a 4.78 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine, but there was hope that with time/training he'd put up better times. Yes, 4.73 is an improvement, but not a big one. The tape says Holyfield (5'10/207) can be a solid between-the-tackles runner, but right now, it's tough to imagine that Holyfield will be anything more than a late-round pick. He may not even be draftable.

SOURCE: Seth Emerson on Twitter
    Mar 20, 2019, 4:52 AM

That's funny considering mccaffery was the 3rd best overall ppr RB last year. I drafted olsen's replacement, look at those receptions! I think the same thing will happen in A.J. Browns landing spot this year.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,812
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • ray9erdadray9erdad Posts: 243
    Well this isn't comforting at all. Not a backer of the site, but stats from past 5 years don't lie! Who's gonna break the mold?! Monty or Singletary?

https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/05/predicting-post-nfl-draft-rookie-rb-success-2019-fantasy-football/
    B2B Champ, 10 Team Dyno, PPR, 2 Flex, 6 pt TD, IDP
    MAHOMES, Jimmy G.
    MONTY, SINGLETARY, Coleman, Drake, Darwin, Royce
    NUK, ADAMS, DIGGS, KUPP, Gordon, Tyrell, McLaurin
    WALLER, Howard
    FAIRBAIRN
    DL) HUNTER
    LB) LITTLETON, BUSH, KWON, Onwausor
    DB) JOHN JOHNSON, Peppers
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,450
    Interesting article.... never know. I’m sure players like TRich scores well there and look what happened to him... all a crapshoot with some luck imo
    ^indeed. Some past years names on there with respectable scores were worthless in my opinion. Wish I wouldn't have read this before drafting this Sunday. I'm ready to go right back to the homer safe pick in Jacob's at 1.1 now...
    MAHOMES, Jimmy G.
    WALLER, Howard
    FAIRBAIRN
    DL) HUNTER
  • georgegeorge Posts: 466
    The safe 1.01 pick according to z score would be N'Keal Harry. He has the highest z score of any receiver over the past 5 years.
  • RamosianoRamosiano Posts: 328
    george said:

The safe 1.01 pick according to z score would be N'Keal Harry. He has the highest z score of any receiver over the past 5 years.

Monster
    I should just go N'keal...I'll have the best WRS in my league by faaaaaaar. And could grab a decent RB at 11.(hendy or Singletary I can almost guarantee it with my league) someone will grab IDP and Murray before 11 to really help out!
    MAHOMES, Jimmy G.
    WALLER, Howard
    FAIRBAIRN
    DL) HUNTER
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,774
    ray9erdad said:

I should just go N'keal...I'll have the best WRS in my league by faaaaaaar. And could grab a decent RB at 11.(hendy or Singletary I can almost guarantee it with my league) someone will grab IDP and Murray before 11 to really help out!

If you are confident you can get either of those two RB's at 1.11, I would definitely snag N'Keal right now.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    I do. I can start 4 of the WR's weekly, and AB is no spring chicken and Diggs likes to get Dinged up... I want the best "win now" formula
    MAHOMES, Jimmy G.
    WALLER, Howard
    FAIRBAIRN
    DL) HUNTER