fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

FA Signings / Contract extensions

1141516171820»

Comments

• IcemanIceman Posts: 4,864
    Johnny Hekker P, Los Angeles Rams
    ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported that Rams P Johnny Hekker reached agreement on a one-year, $4.25 million contract extension.

The extension includes $3 million in guaranteed money. Hekker now has five years and $18.8 million left on his deal with the Rams. Life as an NFL punter sure sounds nice.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter.
    Sep 7, 2019, 2:41 PM ET
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,864
    Alshon Jeffery WR, Philadelphia Eagles
    Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery agreed to terms on a reconstructed contract Saturday.

The deal takes $11.75M this year and turns most of it into a signing bonus, per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport. Most importantly, this means $11.5 million for 2020 is now fully guaranteed. Previously Jeffery had no guaranteed money for 2020. It remains to be seen just how long Jeffery will work as the Eagles' undisputed lead outside receiver with DeSean Jackson now in town as well as JJ Arcega-Whiteside waiting for his chance.
    Source: Jeff McLane on Twitter.
    Sep 7, 2019, 3:47 PM ET
  • Antonio Brown's one-year contract with the Patriots includes a fully guaranteed $20-million option for 2020.

This was done for cap purposes, though having a $20-million pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is good incentive for Brown to make the most of his Patriots opportunity. New England looked near-unstoppable without Brown Sunday night and should be even more formidable once AB gets acclimated to Josh McDaniels' offensive scheme. The Patriots are 16-point road favorites heading into next week's battle with the Dolphins, who are coached by former New England assistant Brian Flores.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,172
    And they'll cover.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: