Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

FA Signings / Contract extensions

1141516171820»

Comments

  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Johnny Hekker P, Los Angeles Rams
    ESPN's Adam Schefter has reported that Rams P Johnny Hekker reached agreement on a one-year, $4.25 million contract extension.

    The extension includes $3 million in guaranteed money. Hekker now has five years and $18.8 million left on his deal with the Rams. Life as an NFL punter sure sounds nice.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter.
    Sep 7, 2019, 2:41 PM ET
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Alshon Jeffery WR, Philadelphia Eagles
    Eagles WR Alshon Jeffery agreed to terms on a reconstructed contract Saturday.

    The deal takes $11.75M this year and turns most of it into a signing bonus, per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport. Most importantly, this means $11.5 million for 2020 is now fully guaranteed. Previously Jeffery had no guaranteed money for 2020. It remains to be seen just how long Jeffery will work as the Eagles' undisputed lead outside receiver with DeSean Jackson now in town as well as JJ Arcega-Whiteside waiting for his chance.
    Source: Jeff McLane on Twitter.
    Sep 7, 2019, 3:47 PM ET
  • Antonio Brown's one-year contract with the Patriots includes a fully guaranteed $20-million option for 2020.

    This was done for cap purposes, though having a $20-million pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is good incentive for Brown to make the most of his Patriots opportunity. New England looked near-unstoppable without Brown Sunday night and should be even more formidable once AB gets acclimated to Josh McDaniels' offensive scheme. The Patriots are 16-point road favorites heading into next week's battle with the Dolphins, who are coached by former New England assistant Brian Flores.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,987
    And they'll cover.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Darren Waller TE, Oakland Raiders
    Raiders signed Darren Waller to a contract extension through 2023.

    Waller was going to be a restricted free agent in 2020, so the Raiders are getting ahead of the market to sign their breakout tight end to a long-term deal. NFL Media's Tom Pelissero reports Waller is expected to receive $9 million annually on the three new years of his contract, which makes Waller a top-10 paid tight end. It's a fantastic story for a player who has battled addiction as a young adult. Waller will bring his 71.8 yards per game average to Green Bay for a Week 7 matchup with the Packers. He's earned every-week TE1 status with his early-season performances.
    Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    Oct 16, 2019, 9:23 PM ET
  • Iceman said:

    Darren Waller TE, Oakland Raiders
    Raiders signed Darren Waller to a contract extension through 2023.

    Waller was going to be a restricted free agent in 2020, so the Raiders are getting ahead of the market to sign their breakout tight end to a long-term deal. NFL Media's Tom Pelissero reports Waller is expected to receive $9 million annually on the three new years of his contract, which makes Waller a top-10 paid tight end. It's a fantastic story for a player who has battled addiction as a young adult. Waller will bring his 71.8 yards per game average to Green Bay for a Week 7 matchup with the Packers. He's earned every-week TE1 status with his early-season performances.
    Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    Oct 16, 2019, 9:23 PM ET

    Good news for Wallers owners. Carr loves throwing to his TE
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Allen Hurns WR, Miami Dolphins
    Dolphins signed Allen Hurns to a two-year, $8 million extension through 2021.

    The deal includes $3.27 million guaranteed. Hurns has fully recovered from dislocating his ankle in the Divisional Round of the 2018 playoffs with the Cowboys. Overall, the six-year veteran has caught 13-of-19 passes for 170 yards and a touchdown while working from both the slot as well as out wide. He'll continue to work inside of 3-WR sets with DeVante Parker and Albert Wilson with Preston Williams (knee, IR) sidelined.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter.
    Nov 16, 2019, 4:12 PM ET
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Ryan Griffin TE, New York Jets
    Jets signed TE Ryan Griffin to a multi-year contract extension.

    Griffin was expected to be a backup in 2019, but Chris Herndon's suspension and injuries derailed his season, allowing Griffin to start. The fill-in tight end has averaged 27 yards per game with an 83% catch rate. Contract details aren't out yet, but this could be an overreaction to last week's 109-yard game when he was left wide open multiple times against the Redskins. Griffin does not have a 500-yard season through 6.5 years.
    Source: Mike Garafolo on Twitter
    Nov 23, 2019, 7:53 PM ET
  • Lol talk about a knee-jerk reaction. Lol only the Jets.
  • Lol talk about a knee-jerk reaction. Lol only the Jets.

    Indeed. Great move by his agent though!

  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316

    Report: Lane Johnson agrees to four-year extension worth $72 million
    Posted by Charean Williams on November 29, 2019, 4:14 PM EST
    Getty Images

    The Eagles have reached an agreement with right tackle Lane Johnson on a contract extension, Mike Garafolo of the NFL reports.

    The deal is for four years and worth $72 million and includes $54.595 million.

    It is the largest contract ever for an NFL offensive lineman on an annual and guarantee basis, per Garafolo.

    Johnson, 29, has started 90 games in his seven seasons. He made the Pro Bowl in 2017 and ’18 and was All-Pro in ’17.

    Johnson has started 10 games this season and has cleared concussion protocol to return this week.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Shaq Thompson LB, Carolina Panthers
    Panthers signed LB Shaq Thompson to a four-year, $54.2 million extension.

    The deal includes $28 million guaranteed and a $16 million signing bonus. It's a huge payday for Thompson, who was headed for free agency. The $13.55 million AAV makes Thompson one of the highest-paid linebackers in the league. Locking up Thompson gives the Panthers another cornerstone to build around next to Luke Kuechly. He's now signed through 2023.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Dec 7, 2019, 1:43 PM ET
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    He has come along way since the coaching change...

    DeVante Parker WR, Miami Dolphins
    Dolphins signed WR DeVante Parker to a four-year, $40 million extension.

    Parker just signed a two-year extension in March. His new deal will keep him under team control through 2023. Parker (55/882/6) is on pace for career-highs across the board as Miami's No. 1 wideout since rookie Preston Williams went down. The $10 million AAV puts him in the Tyler Lockett and Tyrell Williams tier of receivers. It's a nice payday for a player that was perennially on the trade block under the Dolphins' old regime. Parker has never lacked for talent, but injuries and inconsistent play held him back his first four seasons. The Dolphins are obviously counting on the 2019 version of Parker going forward, though fully guaranteed salaries the next two years ($21.5M in total guarantees) makes this a risky investment for Miami.
    Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    Dec 13, 2019, 5:09 PM ET
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Marcus Peters DB, Baltimore Ravens
    Ravens signed CB Marcus Peters to a three-year, $42 million contract extension.

    The deal includes $32 million in guaranteed money and allows him to hit free agency as a 29-year-old. It's a great deal for both parties. There are only so many every-week CB1s in the NFL, and Peters certainly qualifies as one; PFF has Peters as the No. 3 corner in the NFL this season. The mid-year Peters' trade marked the complete turnaround for the Ravens defense because his playmaking ability at corner has allowed the Ravens to blitz opposing quarterbacks at league-leading levels, which is another way this innovative team has created an advantage in the AFC.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Dec 28, 2019, 4:09 PM ET
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,987
    Iceman said:

    He has come along way since the coaching change...

    DeVante Parker WR, Miami Dolphins
    Dolphins signed WR DeVante Parker to a four-year, $40 million extension.

    Parker just signed a two-year extension in March. His new deal will keep him under team control through 2023. Parker (55/882/6) is on pace for career-highs across the board as Miami's No. 1 wideout since rookie Preston Williams went down. The $10 million AAV puts him in the Tyler Lockett and Tyrell Williams tier of receivers. It's a nice payday for a player that was perennially on the trade block under the Dolphins' old regime. Parker has never lacked for talent, but injuries and inconsistent play held him back his first four seasons. The Dolphins are obviously counting on the 2019 version of Parker going forward, though fully guaranteed salaries the next two years ($21.5M in total guarantees) makes this a risky investment for Miami.
    Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    Dec 13, 2019, 5:09 PM ET

    Half his contract belongs to FitzMagic
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    WTCM said:

    Iceman said:

    He has come along way since the coaching change...

    DeVante Parker WR, Miami Dolphins
    Dolphins signed WR DeVante Parker to a four-year, $40 million extension.

    Parker just signed a two-year extension in March. His new deal will keep him under team control through 2023. Parker (55/882/6) is on pace for career-highs across the board as Miami's No. 1 wideout since rookie Preston Williams went down. The $10 million AAV puts him in the Tyler Lockett and Tyrell Williams tier of receivers. It's a nice payday for a player that was perennially on the trade block under the Dolphins' old regime. Parker has never lacked for talent, but injuries and inconsistent play held him back his first four seasons. The Dolphins are obviously counting on the 2019 version of Parker going forward, though fully guaranteed salaries the next two years ($21.5M in total guarantees) makes this a risky investment for Miami.
    Source: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
    Dec 13, 2019, 5:09 PM ET

    Half his contract belongs to FitzMagic
    =) =)
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,316
    Eddie Jackson DB, Chicago Bears
    Bears signed S Eddie Jackson to a four-year, $58.4 million contract extension through 2024.

    Per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, the deal includes $33 million in guaranteed money with $22 million fully guaranteed. Jackson's new $14.6 annual salary will make him the highest-paid safety in football. It's a nice raise for the two-time Pro Bowler, who was heading into the final year of his rookie contract. The third-year safety registered 51 tackles, two interceptions and one forced fumble over 1,060 defensive snaps in 2019.
    Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
    Jan 3, 2020, 12:10 PM ET
Sign In or Register to comment.