fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

View Replay of the Live 24 Hour+ Stream!

Ajayi will end up on what team?

Where do you think he will end up........My prediction is with KC He wont get as much as he could with some other teams but that is my guess

Comments

• I havnt heard the slightest bit of news regarding him. At this point he could sign with any number of teams and any of us would be guessing at this right now. If I had to guess today then I say he resigns with Eagles on a 1 year "prove it" deal that has incentives and then he test free agency again in 2020.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • I can see Buffalo or Indy looking at him.

• XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,010
    He's not going to be in high demand imo.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,108
    Tampa might be a landing spot since RoJo is basically a bust
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 545
    Raiders... Gruden loves end of the line players lol
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, DJHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • BashmanBashman Posts: 260
    edited January 17

I havnt heard the slightest bit of news regarding him. At this point he could sign with any number of teams and any of us would be guessing at this right now. If I had to guess today then I say he resigns with Eagles on a 1 year "prove it" deal that has incentives and then he test free agency again in 2020.

I agree with @ Doobie_Snacks. But, if he doesn't resign with the Eagles, I think he goes after RBs like Bell, Ingram, Coleman, and maybe even Hunt are signed.
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, AP, K. Johnson,Ware, Zenner WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook, Pettis TE:  Kelce, Howard, Brate PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Hunter, JPP LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez, Woodyard, J.Brown, E. Lee DB: Collins, Adams, R. Douglas, M. Thomas 
    Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Edmonds(RB)
  • BuckeyebobBuckeyebob Posts: 156
    Well Bell, Ingram and Hunt are off the market. Where does Ajayi end up? Patriots?
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,522

Well Bell, Ingram and Hunt are off the market. Where does Ajayi end up? Patriots?

Jordan Howard is still out there. I completely forgot about Ajay. I hope he lands with Buffalo. Cause they got two retirees back there.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • BashmanBashman Posts: 260
    According to Ian Rapoport, Ajayi's scheduled to visit the Colts next week...Indy has a great O-Line and the competition to a starting job isn't too daunting. Could be a great place for him to revive his derailed career.
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, AP, K. Johnson,Ware, Zenner WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook, Pettis TE:  Kelce, Howard, Brate PK: TBD    DL:  Dunlap, Hunter, JPP LB:  Mosley, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez, Woodyard, J.Brown, E. Lee DB: Collins, Adams, R. Douglas, M. Thomas 
    Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Edmonds(RB)
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 9,522
    Or AJayi can stay in Florida, I hear the Bucs are looking..
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,300
    WTCM said:

not for that thank you very much :)
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCM said:

not for that thank you very much :)
    LOL

• Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,269
    WTCM said:

Ouch!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator