fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts fantasy football rankings cheat sheets 2018 fantasy football articles, predictions, sleepers fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts

Due to upgrades, you MAY need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD in order to login. Email Me if having issues!

Dynasty Housecleaning: Gus Edwards's Value

I have 4 rookie picks currently and need to make some roster space. I'll cut St. Brown and hopefully Greg Olsen retires, but I still need to create 3 more spots or trade one of my late second rders. Gus seems to be a sell high candidate to me. What is he worth in terms of 2020/2021 rookie picks? I was thinking of offering Gus, my 2.8 and a 2020 3rd for 2nds in 2020 and 2021. Thoughts?

I could also look to move Fournette.

Comments

• Without knowing your team it's hard to say what you should or shouldn't consider
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • No way, he is worth much more than that!

• chaindog35chaindog35 Posts: 421
    Ok, what is Gus worth then? I’m 100% trading him. Don’t have the roster space at all.
    Roster
    Qb Luck (Rodgers, Rosen, L. Jackson)
    Rb Gurley, Zeke (Barkley, Mixon, Kamara, Fournette, Michel, Freeman, Gus Edwards)
    WR Julio, Evans, OBJ (AJ Green, Cooks, Cooper, R Foster, E St. brown)
    TE Ertz (Engram, Olsen, Ian Thomas)
    Def Bears D

Rookie picks: 1.1, 1.2, 2.7, 2.8

I’ll cut St. brown and probably trade 2.7 and/or 2.8, but still need to make more room.
  • I would rather trade Lamar Jackson.

If you are dead set on trading Edwards, i would offer him and your 2.08 for a late 1st (2019 or 2020).

• IcemanIceman Posts: 3,804
    Probably Edwards for 2020 and 2021 2nd round picks, in12-14 team league....
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 516
    edited January 10

I would rather trade Lamar Jackson.

If you are dead set on trading Edwards, i would offer him and your 2.08 for a late 1st (2019 or 2020).

If you can find a team that would do that... Yes
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
    Update - No decent offers for Gus so far, so I dealt my 2.7 and 2.8 for two future seconds from a bad team instead. This means I inky have to make 3 cuts from my team.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 3,804
    Just saw Edwards get moved for Tre'quan Smith in a 10 team PPR Dynasty league.
  • Iceman said:

Just saw Edwards get moved for Tre'quan Smith in a 10 team PPR Dynasty league.

That's more the value that I had on him.

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,117

Roster
    Qb Luck (Rodgers, Rosen, L. Jackson)
    Rb Gurley, Zeke (Barkley, Mixon, Kamara, Fournette, Michel, Freeman, Gus Edwards)
    WR Julio, Evans, OBJ (AJ Green, Cooks, Cooper, R Foster, E St. brown)
    TE Ertz (Engram, Olsen, Ian Thomas)
    Def Bears D

Rookie picks: 1.1, 1.2, 2.7, 2.8

wait this is your team>? no wonder you have no room, its a two team league... The other owner must have DHop, Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen and Kelce.... I mean you have all of the top 5 RBs, who cares about your last roster spot? This is a pure cash maker

And oh yeah, 1.1 and 1.2?

Come on, this is as funny as Chucky when he asks for help getting the only top RB he doesn't own while beating the kindergartner league he beats up on.

I kid, I kid - but its a slow day and forum is slow today. SO I stir up comments....