fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts smitty fantasy football goes live for 24 hours

View Replay of the Live 24 Hour+ Stream!

Wildcard Weekend Thread

2»

Comments

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 1,791
    I think BAL has to make a switch at this point given the score. Jackson has done nothing to deserve staying in the game and BAL needs to at least make an attempt at sparking some offense.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 570
    edited January 6
    Even the crowed is turning against Jackson and booing when he took the field
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,101
    SMFFCN said:

I think BAL has to make a switch at this point given the score. Jackson has done nothing to deserve staying in the game and BAL needs to at least make an attempt at sparking some offense.

Pure stupidity imo to not put Flacco in,
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Doesn’t Jim H know about participation award
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Jackson currently has negative two pass yards. The come back starts now! LMAO
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,124
    Nice throw by Jackson for the TD
  • Iceman said:

Nice throw by Jackson for the TD

Easy throw... the corner let the receiver run by thinking he had help over the top.
  • When you havnt moved the ball all game and your QB had negative passing yards you pull him. I'm still shocked
    Well, the Chargers are letting this one slip away.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 570
    edited January 6
    SMFFCN said:

Well, the Chargers are letting this one slip away.

Never understand why Defenses stop doing what got you to where you are in the game... They started playing off and allowing Jackson to make throws
    Well we got a game now!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • I kinda want to see this game end with Jackson having a chance to win it now
  • At least we have a chance to see an exciting finish
    Crazy 😜
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA

I kinda want to see this game end with Jackson having a chance to win it now

lol. Nope, just another fumble by Jackson at the worst time.
  • I really enjoy listening to Tony Romo as a broadcaster. I'm still shocked they gave Jason Witten the MNF job having no experience and not Romo
  • I still think Ravens threw away a chance at a Superbowl worrying about Jackson's feelings. Tired of this generation of babies coming up. You do what's best to win you the game and Flaco gave you the best chance at that point in the game. Jackson's stats got padded at the end. When game was close he had negative passing yards and the offense was doing NOTHING.
  • I do not like the Eagles and I think they have the rudest fans in all of sports. I do like the story of Nick Foles though if for some reason the Eagles win and that's the only thing I like about the Eagles. Let's go Bears!
  • How is that not rulled a complete pass. What is the point of instant replay if you can't get it right. Even the rules expert doesn't understand
    Certainly didn't expect back to back defensive games.... I know the two best defenses played today but I didn't see the opposing team playing at the same level (more or less).
  • I feel bad for that kicker... What are the odds he hits uprights again missing field goal
  • F***ing kickers!!

• buffaloblizzardbuffaloblizzard Posts: 1,176

I feel bad for that kicker... What are the odds he hits uprights again missing field goal

with him...I think pretty good
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,190
    Parkey will be looking for a job. GO SAINTS
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Yeah, I'm surprised he was still there to begin with. Has be done after this game.
    How does Peterson raise his arms in victory? He should be thanking his lucky stars
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, A.Miller, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, JonnuSmith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, Baldwin, Parker, Hurns, Westbrook, Cole, R.Matthews / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald
    Wow.... I did not hate the Eagles until JUST NOW
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,245
    Horrible ending. Parkey has been a choke artist all year. Makes me sick to lose like this. It's an easy kick, put it down the middle, jesus.
    D3: QB—Allen, BIGBEN, Mariota, Rudolph; RB—COHEN, EE, Gore, HENRY, McGuire, Samuels; WR—Amendola, Chark, Gallup, LANDRY, MILLER, Reynolds, Sutton, THOMAS, Washington; TE—BURTON, Jonnu, Shaheen; PK—ZUERLEIN; DEF—RAVENS. // D4: QB—Fitzpatrick, Rudolph, WATSON, Winston; RB—COHEN, CONNER, Edmonds, HOWARD, Jackson, Samuels; WR—ALLEN, Amendola, Cain, Chark, Dorsett, GOLLADAY, Harris, HILL, JEFFERY, MILLER, Perriman, Williams; TE—Gesicki, McDonald, OLSEN, Watson; PK—GOSTKOWSKI; DEF—RAMS.
  • If Parkey lives in Chicago he might want to consider moving... I feel for him. I was sitting here saying to myself please don't miss the kick but if you do just don't hit the uprights lol