fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Which two moving forward?

Alvin Kamara was just placed on the trading block. My current RB's include Le'Veon Bell, David Johnson, Kerryon Johnson, and Mark Ingram. I know he has no interest in Ingram, but I know I'll have to give up one of Bell, DJ, or KJ to get a deal done.

What order do you value these three RBs going forward in a 10 team, PPR league where we start 2 RBs and a flex? In other words, which two would you try to keep and which one would you offer in an effort to land Kamara? I'll probably need to package one of the RBs with a WR or two...Maybe Jarvis Landry and/or Brandin Cooks.

My gut tells me to keep KJ and DJ and start off by offering Bell/Landry. On another note, he may not trade with me because I just beat him in the championship game and he's a little pissed off about it.

Thoughts?
10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
QB:  Rodgers, Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, K. Johnson WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook TE:  Kelce, Howard PK: TBD    DL:  Hunter, JPP LB:  Kuechly, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Adams 
Taxi:  Westbrook (WR), C. Godwin (WR), Washington (WR), Pettis (WR)

Comments

• I'd rather keep L.Bell then D. Johnson. Cardinals are a mess and I want no part of that team.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • I'd rather keep L.Bell then D. Johnson. Cardinals are a mess and I want no part of that team.

Beat me to it. This exactly

• BashmanBashman Posts: 266

I'd rather keep L.Bell then D. Johnson. Cardinals are a mess and I want no part of that team.

I waffled between DJ and Bell because there's so much that is unknown for next year. I agree the Cardinals are a mess, but I suspect there will be a coaching change and Arizona will need to focus on improving the OL to protect Rosen. DJ is 27, but he has low mileage as an NFL back.

I'm not sure who has the cap space to sign Bell. I know he expressed interest in Indy, but I don't see the Colts spending 15+ million per year on a RB. I've read a few times that the NY Jets are a strong possibility, but that doesn't excite me too much. He is a year younger than DJ, but has significantly more carries. Also, refusing to sign the franchise tag, passing on $14.5 million, and sitting out the year makes me question his commitment to the game.

That's why I thought about offering Bell, but DJ was a major disappointment this year.
    10 Team IDP/PPR Dynasty League (19 Keepers plus 4 Taxi Squad Players)  Start:  1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB - Must cut rosters down to 19 Active & 4 TS during the off-season
    QB:  Rodgers, Newton, Watson   RB:  David Johnson, Bell, Ingram, K. Johnson WR: Hopkins, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Landry, Cook TE:  Kelce, Howard PK: TBD    DL:  Hunter, JPP LB:  Kuechly, E. Kendricks, Alexander, Martinez DB: Adams 
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 570
    edited December 2018
    I'll still take the lottery ticket with Bell then DJ.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • I'd move KJ in a deal for Kamara. Detroit is a mess.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

KJ PLUS WHAT?
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz

KJ PLUS WHAT?
    Plus whatever else he needs to get it done. I'm just giving my input as to which RB I would use in the deal.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,473

I'd rather keep L.Bell then D. Johnson. Cardinals are a mess and I want no part of that team.

yes, and I'd give Bell or DJ in a heartbeat for Kamara. Prefer to give DJ. But if I was him, I'd ask for more than DJ straight up for Kamara, and I'd prefer to give Landry over Cooks..... Personal preference there, just don't like Landry and the situation for a gut reason (nothing stats or else I could explain).

If you could land Kamara for Landry and DJ, SOLD in a heartbeat.
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,221
    I'd offer DJ/Landry to start with and go from there.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,560
    I would package any of the 3 backs along with another player to get AK41
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Xtreme said:

I'd offer DJ/Landry to start with and go from there.

this
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • BashmanBashman Posts: 266
    I tried DJ & Landry, He thought about it for a while, but he rejected it...He got cold feet and decided to keep Karmara.
  • Bashman said:

He got cold feet and decided to keep Karmara.

Unfortunate for you, but this was a smart choice by him.