fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Falcons punter Matt Bosher

What a hit!
Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.

Comments

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,495
    smash!!!!! reminds me of a David Akers tackle from like a decade ago.... dude never saw that coming
  • WWE Rock Bottom! I was waiting for him to take off his helmet and do the people's eyebrow
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,749
    edited December 2018
    Barner HAS TO BE hearing it in the locker room.... :p
  • Blasted his ass.
  • Iceman said:

He will never live that down!

• Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,495
    Iceman said:

oh yeah, no matter what team he goes to, this clip will end up in the film room as to what NOT to do.... He's ruined
  • Im sorry for bumping this old post. But its football season! Love this hit by a Punter! Football is back!
  • Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 771
    edited September 11
    Link didnt show... linked again
  • That’s awesome!

• boyzballboyzball Posts: 972
    That was a safety hit.
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~