fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

playoff challenge fantasy nfl (starts after week 17) free

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 1,807
    swampies said:

Just a reminder to those who don’t know how this works.

You can reset your lineup if you want when someone does not make it to following week or change the current player you have in place if you feel some other player will make more points. The only reason you would leave a player in is if the player makes it to next week they double their points. If that same player makes to the third week then they triple their points ect. But as soon as you put in a new player they start fresh in points until they make it to the next week.

oh thanks!
    D3:
    QB—Roethlisberger, Mariota, Allen, Tannehill, Rudolph
    RB—EE, Cohen, Henry, EMcGuire, JSamuels, Pollard, Adams
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Harry, Hardman, Zay, Amendola, Meredith, Chark
    TE—Burton, Doyle, Knox, Jonnu, Shaheen
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Winston, Fitzpatrick
    RB—Conner, Cohen, Howard, DWilliams, JSamuels, Snell, CEdmonds, JJackson
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Cain, Dorsett, Perriman
    TE—Olsen, IThomas, Gesicki, McDonald, Waller
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • First year I've ever done this and I'm so use to PPR I have to think differently. This will be good experience for future years though
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,387

First year I've ever done this and I'm so use to PPR I have to think differently. This will be good experience for future years though

This is really more about picking who goes to the super bowl. You basically want to pick players from 1 nfc and 1 afc team in order to win
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,439
    wh0urdady said:

First year I've ever done this and I'm so use to PPR I have to think differently. This will be good experience for future years though

This is really more about picking who goes to the super bowl. You basically want to pick players from 1 nfc and 1 afc team in order to win
    There are multiple strategies to this.... 😁
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,579
    CoolHand said:

wh0urdady said:

Who won this last year? I always finish in the top three some how
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

CoolHand said:

wh0urdady said:

Some really good looking dude who loves his dark beer! lol

• KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,054

swampies said:

CoolHand said:

wh0urdady said:

Some really good looking dude who loves his dark beer! lol
    How stout of you!
  • lol

I’ve changed my lineup probably 50 times already lol,
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

I’m already having second thoughts and none of my guys have played yet.

edited January 6

swampies said:

I’m already having second thoughts and none of my guys have played yet.
    Right , I keep thinking if the nfl is fixed “ “ who would the NFL would want in the SB for the best ratings
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    well, hopkins was not a good choice. lol
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    So happy I didn’t pick any ravens
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

So happy I didn’t pick any ravens

Who I picked and who I'm rooting for are two different things. I'd like to see Bears represent the NFC and I didn't pick any Bears.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on. Underwear is optional.
    Not any Bears , Da Bears 🐻
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 771
    edited January 6
    People wanna ask stupid stuff, "why are you wearing that Falcons hat when they're out of the playoffs" But they wanna be mad when you say some smart back. Well why are you wearing nike trainers when its clear you haven't been to the gym in years? Now I'm the bad guy
  • swampies said:

Not any Bears , Da Bears 🐻

Too true!

• People wanna ask stupid stuff, "why are you wearing that Falcons hat when they're out of the playoffs" But they wanna be mad when you say some smart back. Well why are you wearing nike trainers when its clear you haven't been to the gym in years? Now I'm the bad guy

LMAO!

• I was at work when I heard that Trey Burton was out, but couldn’t access the site to change him out. Oh well! lol

• I’m out!

• Not only did I have half Bears, but the emotional toll that ending took on me has me probably not watching anymore football this season!

Not only did I have half Bears, but the emotional toll that ending took on me has me probably not watching anymore football this season!

Right? I'm not sure if I should vomit or punch a hole in the wall. Fuck Parkey, fire him now.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • I have all Chiefs and Rams players selected going into this week. I just couldn't bring myself to pick any Saints
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,439
    I only saw the end of both games bc of family stuff and wow!! Crazy to watch Parkey hit another upright after the Pederson timeout!
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,972

Not only did I have half Bears, but the emotional toll that ending took on me has me probably not watching anymore football this season!

Right? I'm not sure if I should vomit or punch a hole in the wall. Fuck Parkey, fire him now.
    Damn, that entire Bears offense put up a solid 6 pts but it's Parkleys fault? Dude scored more points than anyone else on the team.

Also, it was blocked
  • lukeb5301 said:

Damn, that entire Bears offense put up a solid 6 pts but it's Parkleys fault? Dude scored more points than anyone else on the team.

Also, it was blocked
    Valid point about being blocked.. People in this forum are upset with Parkey but it's not his fault it was blocked.
  • NFL corrected the call of miss field goal to blocked... I felt so bad for the kid so I'm glad they got it right.
    lukeb5301 said:

Also, it was blocked
    First, I didn't know that when I posted. Second, he's been shit all year. Hit what, six uprights? Missed a TON of extra points. He's been a liability all year. Of course it wasn't JUST on him. And yes, it IS partly his fault, as he kicked it too LOW, heard guys on the radio here in Chicago talking about it. He has to get that UP.
    D3:
    PK—Zuerlain
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • lukeb5301lukeb5301 Posts: 1,972
    edited January 8

lukeb5301 said:

Also, it was blocked
    First, I didn't know that when I posted. Second, he's been shit all year. Hit what, six uprights? Missed a TON of extra points. He's been a liability all year. Of course it wasn't JUST on him. And yes, it IS partly his fault, as he kicked it too LOW, heard guys on the radio here in Chicago talking about it. He has to get that UP.
    Or his team and 1st round qb could maybe score some tds.. damn that kicker

Aslo a TON on XPs?? He missed 3
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 771
    edited January 8

lukeb5301 said:

Also, it was blocked
    End of the day Da Bears got outplayed and out coached. Parkey career long is only 50 yards and that was 43... Not exactly a gimmie so can't blame the kid for trying to make sure it got over. Hester made a good play. I put more blame on the offense. Other team only scores 16 points then you should win. Trubisky struggled for much of the game and led the Bears to just one touchdown. The Bears defense had a chance to end it, but gave up a 12 play, 60-yard touchdown drive in the final minutes.
    I just feel bad for a player who had his kick partially blocked and is now getting threats and ton of hate from fans as a consequence. Parkey is only human and he tried his best... Football is just a game. Chicago knew what they had in him and could have cut him.. NFL Kickers don't grow on trees though.