fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

XFL unveils 8 team cities, stadiums, says games will be cheaper, fast-paced

2»

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,165
    Do we honestly think this league will last more than 2 years? Come on now.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,239
    WTCM said:

Do we honestly think this league will last more than 2 years? Come on now.

Imo I think so just because of the price of the tickets alone. For the people that couldn’t afford NFL tickets this a ideal event to bring your kids. If it’s entertaining that’s all the counts
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,752
    It wasn't horrible football yesterday. I'll dvr the games today and watch them later. P.J. Walker looked good.
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    For those who are jonzing the lack of football, Vince McMahon was smart to kickoff his league now. During the down time.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Well the worst team so far is.........................................the Tampa Vipers, QB makes bad decisions and coach sucks go Tampa. Q. Flowers is the back up QB and he should be starting imo. Oh well it's not the NFL but it's watchable football. Also, love the transparency of the plays under review. That should be done in the NFL as well.
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Its fun to see the XFL expose the NFL's downfalls. Its eerily similar to the CFL. I saw a lot of empty seats, but that may change very soon. Anyone know how Christine Michael did? lol
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Its fun to see the XFL expose the NFL's downfalls. Its eerily similar to the CFL. I saw a lot of empty seats, but that may change very soon. Anyone know how Christine Michael did? lol

he did not do well. Looked slow and sloppy
    Mod - Sleeper U
    It’s got my interest, if it’s on I’ll watch it. Like that they have three scoring options and can score up to nine points making interesting with teams coming back from behind
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA