fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

I have the BEST 2020 Mock Draft right here for ya! Get some!

XFL unveils 8 team cities, stadiums, says games will be cheaper, fast-paced

swampiesswampies Posts: 3,995
The XFL, a new professional football league backed by WWE CEO Vince McMahon, on Wednesday unveiled the inaugural eight cities and stadiums that will host its teams when play begins in 2020.
XFL Commissioner Oliver Luck said the league will focus on maintaining a fast-paced, safer on-field product with fewer game stoppages and penalties. Ticket prices will be “significantly lower” than other U.S. professional sports leagues, he added. The league will begin play on Feb. 8, 2020, the weekend after that year’s Super Bowl.
(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
SleeperU Forum Moderator
USA

Comments

• According to futures released by BetOnline.ag, Tebow is currently getting 10-1 odds to be the first quarterback signed. He trails Colin Kaepernick (1-1), Johnny Manziel (2-1) and Michael Vick (5-1). Brett Favre is also getting 100-1 odds, interestingly enough.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • Well it might just be Andrew Luck- given that his dad is the ceo.

• YAWN
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • PAFASPAFAS Posts: 646
    Any sport w Vince McMahon involvement is sure to be real as can be and not rigged. #nothanks
    #indavidmontgomerywetrust
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,918
    Leveon Bell and Kareem Hunt now have alternatives leagues to play in
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • tmoneytmoney Posts: 860
    WTCM said:

Is Hunt going to have “hekickedher” on the back of his jersey?
  • tmoney said:

WTCM said:

Is Hunt going to have “hekickedher” on the back of his jersey?
    lol

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,882
    edited December 2018
    If this happens, I don’t think I’ll be watching
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 8,827
    edited December 2018
    Here's a link to the cities...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/xfl-announces-eight-teams-cities-and-stadiums-for-its-return-in-2020/

Dallas, Houston, LA, NY, Seattle St Louis, Tampa, DC

• Here's a link to the cities...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/xfl-announces-eight-teams-cities-and-stadiums-for-its-return-in-2020/

Dallas, Houston, LA, NY, Seattle St Louis, Tampa, DC

Ya... I'm going to run out and buy season tickets here in St. Louis... NOT

Not even single game tickets
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
  • I could careless about the XFL but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't check it out.... I'm not into basketball or hockey and that's all that's on that time of the year
  • I could careless about the XFL but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't check it out.... I'm not into basketball or hockey and that's all that's on that time of the year

Hockey is football at a faster pace!

Advancing a ball (puck - looks a little like a ball) through opponents who are trying to beat the crap out of you.
  • I enjoyed Hockey when Atlanta had a team.... Not going to follow a sport where I can't watch a team on tv without paying for a subscription though. My favorite hockey game was Blades of Steel on the Nintindo!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,995
    edited December 2018

I enjoyed Hockey when Atlanta had a team.... Not going to follow a sport where I can't watch a team on tv without paying for a subscription though. My favorite hockey game was Blades of Steel on the Nintindo!

Lol
    blades of steel , I love it

Mine are the Chiefs w/ the Hanson brothers
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

I enjoyed Hockey when Atlanta had a team.... Not going to follow a sport where I can't watch a team on tv without paying for a subscription though. My favorite hockey game was Blades of Steel on the Nintindo!

Mine are the Chiefs w/ the Hanson brothers
    Slapshot - 100% on board with this!!

• “Sean Michael Michaels is figure skating”
    Double forward passes?? Bwhahahahahaha

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Double forward passes?? Bwhahahahahaha

What???
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • My guess is that the 2nd pass still has to start from behind the line of scrimmage.

My guess is that the 2nd pass still has to start from behind the line of scrimmage.

I doubt it. I’m thinking it will be like frisbee football
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Wanna talk crazy and silly read this:
    ENsf-Ly-WUUAAPTpx
    photo sharing

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • HellAtlanticHellAtlantic Posts: 1,170
    edited January 7
    hey a cheap football alternative. Let’s not worship at the alter of NFL - a cheaper alternative might be just as good.
  • buffaloblizzardbuffaloblizzard Posts: 1,341
    If vince was thinking he would skip the weed test saying....you gotta be high to watch this...then gordon and Johnny Manziel sign.
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • If vince was thinking he would skip the weed test saying....you gotta be high to watch this...then gordon and Johnny Manziel sign.

LOL - indeed, they will surely join their ranks!

If I was Vince, I would allow the smoke to be legal, and add the Manziel's, Gordon, Burfict, Bryant, and AB's to join. And eventually Baker.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Personally if the tickets are cheap people will go knowing they can bring the whole family instead of going with a friend.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • swampies said:

Personally if the tickets are cheap people will go knowing they can bring the whole family instead of going with a friend.

That’s so true. NFL prices have gotten way out of hand.

swampies said:

That’s so true. NFL prices have gotten way out of hand.
    From what I've seen, single game tickets sell from $108 to $24
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,681
    PAFAS said:

Any sport w Vince McMahon involvement is sure to be real as can be and not rigged. #nothanks

The NFL is the only sport which comes under the same designation as the wwe. Legally it's know as sports entertainment. Not a sport.
    Season tickets starting at $25 dollars a game!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA