fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Eli Apple to Saints

wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,472
Giants trade Eli Apple to Saints.
QB: Cousins
RB: Mixon
RB: Hunt
WR: Julio
WR: MThomas
WR: Golladay
Flex: Woods
TE: Kittle
DST: 49ers

Bench
QB Arod
RB: Guice, Love, Swift, Breida, Coleman, DThompson, Darrel Williams
WR: Ruggs, Claypool, Agholor, Higgins, Keesean Johnson
TE: D Waller

Comments

• They traded the wrong Eli!

• DonDon Posts: 5,403

They traded the wrong Eli!

Lol
  • Saints secondary just got worse!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Isn’t Apple awful. I’ve only seen 2 of his games but it seemed like he wasn’t very good.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 12,262

Saints secondary just got worse!

I would have much preferred Peterson.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DonDon Posts: 5,403
    WTCM said:

You don’t say
  • WTCM said:

lol

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,332
    edited October 2018

They traded the wrong Eli!

They tried to trade them that Eli on a two-fer. Saints gave them the BIG FU
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew, Bridgewater, Haskins / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, AJG, M.Williams, H.Butler / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, OJ Howard
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Gay
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Trubisky, Fitzpatrick / RB - A.Jones, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, Dillon, JamaalWilliams, D.Harris, R.Armstead, Benjamin
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Boykin, Westbrook, Valdes-Scantling / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Dissly, V.McDonald, Griffin
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 390
    edited June 2019
    Just had a thought. If it's Barkley or bust, one or both of these rookie Corners are going to have a career year. Julian Love or Deandre Baker. Baker seems to have the front seat at the moment. (Rotoworld) Giants first-round CB Deandre Baker worked with the first-team defense during the offseason program.
    Analysis: Sophomore Sam Beal opened the offseason program opposite Janoris Jenkins, but Baker jumped him on the depth chart by the time minicamp was over. This battle will continue throughout training camp, but Baker looks like the favorite right now. If Beal loses out, he could get a look in the slot.
    Disfunctional Maniac
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,600
    I thibnk Eli Apple had a lot of potential, maybe it was the Giants coaching staff that had him in the wrong system for his ability. I think the Saints did OK

But yeah, wrong Eli to move. And I own a share of Eli Manning in aD league as a backup, and I'd trade him for a street cart lunch
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,755
    Hawk12 said:

I thibnk Eli Apple had a lot of potential, maybe it was the Giants coaching staff that had him in the wrong system for his ability. I think the Saints did OK

But yeah, wrong Eli to move. And I own a share of Eli Manning in aD league as a backup, and I'd trade him for a street cart lunch

Taco Tues for Eli love it
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • Hawk12Hawk12 Posts: 3,600

Hawk12 said:

Taco Tues for Eli love it
    yeah hell yeah I'd trade you Eli for a couple street tacos!