Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Test Post

Comments

• As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

Wait... you work for the clippers? @GuinnessIsGoodForYou that’s awesome!!

As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

Cool @GuinnessIsGoodForYou

I'm guessing that the only way your employment could impove is for them to serve your favorite beverage at the gamew
    I work for the Clippers (NBA), LAFC (MLS) and will start with the Rams (NFL) when I get back from my 2 month trip to Europe in mid-August.

(Sorry @chuckeycharles - lol)

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,663

As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

I'm guessing that the only way your employment could impove is for them to serve your favorite beverage at the gamew
    I work for the Clippers (NBA), LAFC (MLS) and will start with the Rams (NFL) when I get back from my 2 month trip to Europe in mid-August.

U the mascot? Ha ha... On a side note I always thought that would be a good gig... Wonder what it pays..
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,142

@GuinnessIsGoodForYou everyone is entirled to one lapse in judgement. Yours, bowever, is a doozy
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,498
    Don said:

Jesus how did i miss this??
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,038
    WTCM said:

Don said:

Wife?? =) =)
    Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Don said:

Wife?? =) =)
    Probably. No, actual spot on
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DAXDAX Posts: 1,656

so will you be able to get me box seats when i am able to make the trip out to the new rams stadium in the next few years?
    WTCM said:

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Don said:

Wife?? =) =)
    Yea, as a guy that has been married for 40 years I learned a long time ago, discretion is the better part of Valor. ;) :) :)
  • georgegeorge Posts: 499
    Can we get an ask Iceman section? How to manage a marriage with fantasy football?
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 767
    george said:

Can we get an ask Iceman section? How to manage a marriage with fantasy football?

👆🏼🤣
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 767
    My wife has just accepted the fact that she’s a fantasy football widow... she drew the line after one season of fantasy baseball 20 years ago. Haven’t played fantasy baseball since.
  • As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

U the mascot? Ha ha... On a side note I always thought that would be a good gig... Wonder what it pays..

@GuinnessIsGoodForYou everyone is entirled to one lapse in judgement. Yours, bowever, is a doozy
    Lol FFH & Chuckey

• DAX said:

so will you be able to get me box seats when i am able to make the trip out to the new rams stadium in the next few years?

I can usually get you Clippers tickets, but not sure about my Rams’ extra benefits yet.

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Don said:

Wife?? =) =)
    Yea, as a guy that has been married for 40 years I learned a long time ago, discretion is the better part of Valor. ;) :) :)
    CONGRATS @Iceman !!!! You and I are relics of a bygone era.

Last May was 45 years for me. The truly remarkable thing about my longevity is that I AM ALIVE TO SAY IT!!! Lord knows I have given my bride justifiable homocide as an iron clad defense on more than one occassion!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    edited July 14

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Don said:

Wife?? =) =)

Last May was 45 years for me. The truly remarkable thing about my longevity is that I AM ALIVE TO SAY IT!!! Lord knows I have given my bride justifiable homicide as an iron clad defense on more than one occassion!
    Right back at you CC.... 45 yrs is quite an accomplishment... Yes, afraid we are relics, NOT that it is bad to be a relic. ;)

I've used that Justifiable Homicide comment a number of times myself over the years... meant every damn word of it too.... :3 :3
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,670
    Iceman said:

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Iceman said:

WTCM said:

Don said:

Wife?? =) =)

Last May was 45 years for me. The truly remarkable thing about my longevity is that I AM ALIVE TO SAY IT!!! Lord knows I have given my bride justifiable homicide as an iron clad defense on more than one occassion!
    Right back at you CC.... 45 yrs is quite an accomplishment... Yes, afraid we are relics, NOT that it is bad to be a relic. ;)

I've used that Justifiable Homicide comment a number of times myself over the years... meant every damn word of it too.... :3 :3
    Congrats to the both of you and your brides!! 👍👍 and many more to come! 🙏
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,811

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    What a tease!!!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    LOL... CLOSE!

But that only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.
  • She seems like a sweet girl.

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,369

She seems like a sweet girl.

indeed
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,663

She seems like a sweet girl.

Ha ha... Ya daddy's proud. : )
    You guys are ruthless
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • boyzballboyzball Posts: 1,224
    Jello there!
    In this life you find something to live for and do it. If you can't find nothing to live for then find something or someone to die for dammit. ~ Quote from wise man ~
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,360
    I'd be interested to see what her mother looks like.

?????
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

?????
    @WTCM

@Kookaburra and I are deep into our 60s. Actually the K-Birdman may be 70

Our field of interest has expanded well beyond what yours has. But trust me lad, yours will too!

WTCM said:

?????
    @WTCM

Our field of interest has expanded well beyond what yours has. But trust me lad, yours will too!
    I'm well aware of the age of you two gentlemen. I just thought seeing a pretty young thing would suffice.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

WTCM said:

?????
    @WTCM

I'm well aware of the age of you two gentlemen. I just thought seeing a pretty young thing would suffice.
    True... However our prospects might improve with her mother.

WTCM said:

WTCM said:

?????
    @WTCM

True... However our prospects might improve with her mother.
    You boys wanna hit two birds with one stone. I gotcha.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: