fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Test Post

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,487
    Great post wtcm!! Nice work on the posts and can’t complain that we share the same birthday! 😉
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,936
    CoolHand said:

Great post wtcm!! Nice work on the posts and can’t complain that we share the same birthday! 😉

That in itself is awesome, ty
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • WTCM said:

Well I guess it should be fitting that my 10,000th post be in the test post. To thank you all. Firstly to thank @Smitty for creating such a great site. Also a big thank you to the awesome fellow members who have made it so much fun. The mods, past and present, you constantly take care of this site. I applaud you.

I can still remember myself going to google search and typing in fantasy football sites. Then scrolling through the dozen and dozens of generic places. Only to click on Fantasy Football Xtreme, Man that changed me. Lost a few girlfriends along the way, even several hours of sleep. But all worth it.

This place is my vacation from the ordeals of regular life. My happy place. And what would a 10000th Wutthecrapman post be without a lil somethin sumthin..

We go way back brother...I can never thank you enough for telling me to go get Gronk...congrats
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,234
    10000 @WTCM
    You are awesome sir
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Probably the best advice I ever gave. Troy, you're a cornerstone buddy!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,893

WTCM said:

Well I guess it should be fitting that my 10,000th post be in the test post. To thank you all. Firstly to thank @Smitty for creating such a great site. Also a big thank you to the awesome fellow members who have made it so much fun. The mods, past and present, you constantly take care of this site. I applaud you.

I can still remember myself going to google search and typing in fantasy football sites. Then scrolling through the dozen and dozens of generic places. Only to click on Fantasy Football Xtreme, Man that changed me. Lost a few girlfriends along the way, even several hours of sleep. But all worth it.

This place is my vacation from the ordeals of regular life. My happy place. And what would a 10000th Wutthecrapman post be without a lil somethin sumthin..

We go way back brother...I can never thank you enough for telling me to go get Gronk...congrats
    Hmmm... I got Gronk as a rookie, but, I don't think that @WTCM gave me that advice. Way to look out for Pops there lad. :'(

I think that it was the Godfather who turned me on to Gronk. Thanks again @Smitty ! :3
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Carr, Stafford/ RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, Boyd, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Gronk
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,396
    WTCM said:

Probably the best advice I ever gave. Troy, you're a cornerstone buddy!

Happy 10k crapman!!!!!!!!!!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Well done @WTCM - 10,000 is a helluva milestone. Thanks for all of your great insights and advice!

Thank you man!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Remember me @chuckeycharles? -Test post
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Remember me @chuckeycharles? -Test post

Uhhh.... don't tell me... it'll come to me in a bit... Crap Man?

BTW... congrats on your milestone... one thousand posts!

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Carr, Stafford/ RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, Boyd, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Gronk
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
  • MVPMVP Posts: 330
    swampies said:

Wow, I was just scrolling and saw these. What an awesome thread.
    Test post is quite the place :)

Mod - Sleeper U
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,080
    Put jiggle in your wiggle!

Put jiggle in your wiggle!

Dirty OLDER man than me!
    ...and my eyesight is better.
    What?!
    Just kidding, chuck.
    I knowed dat B) B) B) B)

The shades are 'cause I'm cool AND blind
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,604
    This nba off-season has been absolutely crazy stuff

And boy are Laker fans PISSED or what???
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,800

Why? I'm a Laker fan and happy as hell with their moves.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,604

I don't know why.... But my gut says they somehow land Chris Paul.... As a blazer fan I'm a laker hater... They are better then last year that's for sure

First things first... I am a fan of college hoops and for years I have not respected the NBA for all of its rules to keep teams from playing zone defense. I don't watch the NBA before the 3rd round of the playoffs... if then

Nevertheless about all I heard on sports talk shows last weekend was how the Clippers scooped the Lakers by getting Leonard and Paul George
  • As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

• sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 732

As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

Wait... you work for the clippers? @GuinnessIsGoodForYou that’s awesome!!

As a Clippers fan and employee, I am absolutely thrilled with this offseason and definitely look forward to an exciting upcoming season!

Wait... you work for the clippers? @GuinnessIsGoodForYou that’s awesome!!
    Cool @GuinnessIsGoodForYou

I'm guessing that the only way your employment could impove is for them to serve your favorite beverage at the gamew

Its bullshit. Lebron can't win without studs. And even then, he takes all the glory. All big market teams have marquee players while the small market teams develop talent only to lose them to free agency. Kudos to guys like Damian Lilard who's one of the rare loyal ones
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DonDon Posts: 5,351
    edited July 13
    ok
    Mod - Sleeper U