fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Test Post

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,124
    Iceman said:

Ok, I'll bite.... NICE PUPPIES!!

C’mon.... there is only one PUPPY in the picture... geez! 😉🤣🤪
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,445
    Is that a cat walk?
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,732
    Iceman said:

you da man
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,703
    Iceman said:

I was thinking basically the same thing... What a pair of puppies!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Iceman said:

Oh and you don't BITE them... nibble would be okay though
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley

Is One post away to

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,732
    Thats 20000 boobs
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    swampies said:

Is One post away to

Well... let's not go overboard here... he could get shot by a jealous husband OR his jealous wife.
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,494
    Way to go man-o-Crap!!!!!!!! =) =)
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,577
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    LOL
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Hahaha.... the site just tagged me as a spammer! I was given a 120 second time out, lol. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Anyone seen my rug?

SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • YUM - thank you RBF!

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,039
    edited May 31
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,221
    BDO? Best dog obviously
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,039
    Xtreme said:

BDO? Best dog obviously

Where is he?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,350
    Ha ha...familiar names not forgotten...good stuff... I stumbled upon that site well over a decade ago and a few are still hanging around...props to u godfather for keeping us interested
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,494

Hahaha.... the site just tagged me as a spammer! I was given a 120 second time out, lol. :tongue:

You are getting a Rep as a BAD Doggie, 1st no Bold Predictions..... now a time out..... were you made to stand in the corner???
    Thanks @Smitty for the trip down memory lane.

Alas, I'm afraid that Test Post has become more of a leer at mammary lane.

BTW... Where is Joe Divola
    swampies said:

Is One post away to

Ruh Ro... @WTCM still has not earned the banner. Hope that jealous thing was not a reality
  • I think he’s waiting to make his 10,000th post spectacular!!

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,323
    Well I guess it should be fitting that my 10,000th post be in the test post. To thank you all. Firstly to thank @Smitty for creating such a great site. Also a big thank you to the awesome fellow members who have made it so much fun. The mods, past and present, you constantly take care of this site. I applaud you.

I can still remember myself going to google search and typing in fantasy football sites. Then scrolling through the dozen and dozens of generic places. Only to click on Fantasy Football Xtreme, Man that changed me. Lost a few girlfriends along the way, even several hours of sleep. But all worth it.

This place is my vacation from the ordeals of regular life. My happy place. And what would a 10000th Wutthecrapman post be without a lil somethin sumthin..

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    C'mon @WTCM don't keep us in suspense
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,323

Refresh your screen pops, and thank you kind sir.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

Refresh your screen pops, and thank you kind sir.
    You da man!
    WTCM said:

Well I guess it should be fitting that my 10,000th post be in the test post. To thank you all. Firstly to thank @Smitty for creating such a great site. Also a big thank you to the awesome fellow members who have made it so much fun. The mods, past and present, you constantly take care of this site. I applaud you.

I can still remember myself going to google search and typing in fantasy football sites. Then scrolling through the dozen and dozens of generic places. Only to click on Fantasy Football Xtreme, Man that changed me. Lost a few girlfriends along the way, even several hours of sleep. But all worth it.

This place is my vacation from the ordeals of regular life. My happy place. And what would a 10000th Wutthecrapman post be without a lil somethin sumthin..

SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA