Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff (1pm EST) on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Test Post

1110111113115116135

Comments

  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,409
    edited October 2018
    Wow! Thanks I didn't even realize it
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

    Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 6,219
    edited October 2018
    wh0urdady said:

    Wow! Thanks I didn't even realize it

    We now get 3-G service from you! Looking forward to 4-G!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,645
    Well done @wh0urdady !!! Congrats!!
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Woot woot - nice job dady!

  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,409
    Thanks All!
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

    Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,869
    👍🎉🏈
    wh0urdady said:

    Thanks All!

    Congrats @whOurdady
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 5,085
    swampies said:

    👍🎉🏈

    wh0urdady said:

    Thanks All!

    Congrats @whOurdady
    Ditto... Well done!!
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,645
    edited October 2018
    So...who’s moving to Canada now that weed is legal?

    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DIBS!!!

  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,752
    🤗😳
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,039
    edited October 2018
    WTCM said:

    So...who’s moving to Canada now that weed is legal?

    We have a lot of this in Cali too. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • Funny to say but the housing market in Colorado has been booming since it became legal........

    In big numbers. You have girls that look like that in Canada?
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,645
    T&A or marijuana?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,039
    edited October 2018
    WTCM said:

    T&A or marijuana?

    BOTH!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 11,645

    WTCM said:

    T&A or marijuana?

    BOTH!
    Some people have all the luck
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • DonDon Posts: 5,366
    I’ll move to Chernobyl for that
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,563
    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,821
    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
  • XXXQB12XXXQB12 Posts: 262
    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
  • XXXQB12 said:

    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
    You two missed a lot. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,821
    there is something here called pm's...
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,409
    Poor guys
    QB: Cousins, Jackson Bortles, Dalton
    RB: Mixon, Hunt, Coleman, Ware, Breida
    WR: Julio, M Thomas, Golladay, DT, Crabtree, Agholor, Higgins , Moncrief
    TE: Gronk, Rudy, ASJ, Kittle
    DST: LA Rams

    Taxi
    Guice
    Callaway
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,752

    XXXQB12 said:

    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
    You two missed a lot. :tongue:
    It was niiiice!
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,821
    CoolHand said:

    XXXQB12 said:

    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
    You two missed a lot. :tongue:
    It was niiiice!
    dang it...now how about a pm? lol
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,752
    Xtreme said:

    CoolHand said:

    XXXQB12 said:

    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
    You two missed a lot. :tongue:
    It was niiiice!
    dang it...now how about a pm? lol
    I didn’t post it and honestly don’t remember who did either
  • XtremeXtreme Posts: 4,821
    CoolHand said:

    Xtreme said:

    CoolHand said:

    XXXQB12 said:

    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
    You two missed a lot. :tongue:
    It was niiiice!
    dang it...now how about a pm? lol
    I didn’t post it and honestly don’t remember who did either
    @Smitty needs to slow down just a tad...
  • Xtreme said:

    CoolHand said:

    Xtreme said:

    CoolHand said:

    XXXQB12 said:

    Xtreme said:

    Smitty said:

    Sorry had to delete that last one, cant show the details or i get all kinds of google notifications. Sorry fellas, keep it a touch more covered around certain areas :)

    hmmm...I missed it...shoot...lol
    Ditto
    You two missed a lot. :tongue:
    It was niiiice!
    dang it...now how about a pm? lol
    I didn’t post it and honestly don’t remember who did either
    @Smitty needs to slow down just a tad...
    LOL

  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 1,439
    ...
  • Here was the picture in question....

    ( 0 ) ( 0 )

    Any questions?
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • LOL
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, J. Allen, Stafford, Minshew / RB - Saquon, Zeke, Kamara, D.Cook, Samuels, Mattison, Pollard, J.Hill
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, AJBrown, Chark / TE - OJ.Howard, M.Andrews. Dissly, Hockenson, Gesicki, J.Smith
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
Sign In or Register to comment.