fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

Television Entertaiment Thread

123457»

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881
    swampies said:

Better call Saul last episodes Are crazy good!!

I luv the show...this season has been kinda slow but the last few episodes have picked up
  • One more season, right?
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,237
    I still need to start Ozark! 😲😬

Just finished GOT this past weekend since Xfinity had HBO free. Towards end of second season of Shameless... I have a lot of catching up to do but only watch tv in evenings... to much to do during the rest of the day.
  • I just finished Season 3 of Ozarks last night. I have not watched Shameless but am currently just about to start Season 2 of Westworld. Pretty crazy futuristic idea. As crazy as it is - I honestly see this sort of park being built within the next 20 years.

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218
    edited April 23
    If you watched the “Shining” you must watch the “Doctor Sleep” it’s amazing! It’s about Danny when he’s all grown up! Watch it!

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Interesting....
    edited April 23
    Going to be starting NFL Draft 2020 tonight.... you guys should check it out!

😳🤪🤣🤣
  • CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

I'll wait for season 2, that's when 90% of our top actors will make their appearances.

• CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

I'll wait for episode 2, that's when 90% of our top actors will make their appearances.

CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

I'll wait for season 2, that's when 90% of our top actors will make their appearances.
    Very true... hahaha
    CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

Ha ha
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218

OZARK!!!

I’ve been watching it with my wife. Still in season one as it’s very hard to watch when your home schooling. We both love the show
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Game of thrones is in my top five series of all time....I started watching it from the beginning...just finished season one....arguably the best ever season one of any series.....so good....such a great story...if u haven't watched....do yourself a favor and get it done....hbo now is 15 bucks a month...can jam through the series for 30 bucks then cancel hbo ...best 30 bucks you'll spend ...unless your in Thailand...ha ha
  • Kinda girly, but I have been enjoying "Dead to Me" on Netflix, with my wife
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee

Kinda girly, but I have been enjoying "Dead to Me" on Netflix, with my wife

We all have those shows we watch together with our wifes we would never admit to work buddies...I watched and love downton Abbey and This Is Us...ha ha
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 688
    swampies said:

OZARK!!!

I’ve been watching it with my wife. Still in season one as it’s very hard to watch when your home schooling. We both love the show
    Watch the Ruth character develop...crazy good
    Cousins, Dalton
    DJohnson, DCook, JHoward
    AJGreen, DHop, SDiggs
    DNjoku
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,242
    The Last Dance has been great. 1990s Bulls, me here in Chicago, MJ the GOAT. So good.

Also, really been digging the weird, scifi Black Mirror / Twilight Zone mashup on PRIME that is Tales from the Loop.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags

The Last Dance has been great. 1990s Bulls, me here in Chicago, MJ the GOAT. So good.

Also, really been digging the weird, scifi Black Mirror / Twilight Zone mashup on PRIME that is Tales from the Loop.

Agree on the Last Dance... while MJ seemed like he was a jerk at times, you can’t deny his desire to win and his competitiveness!! He is the NBA GOAT ... I would take so many players over the so called ‘great’ players of today’s NBA. They don’t play the game of basketball anymore.
    I'm 44....I grew up on Jordan....I remember as a youth watching this guy with those red and black shoes and thinking this guy is better then everyone else....just finished last dance yesterday....did Utah score 54 points in a finals game? Crazy...