fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Television Entertaiment Thread

Comments

• farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,058
    swampies said:

Better call Saul last episodes Are crazy good!!

I luv the show...this season has been kinda slow but the last few episodes have picked up
  • One more season, right?
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,806
    I still need to start Ozark! 😲😬

Just finished GOT this past weekend since Xfinity had HBO free. Towards end of second season of Shameless... I have a lot of catching up to do but only watch tv in evenings... to much to do during the rest of the day.
  • I just finished Season 3 of Ozarks last night. I have not watched Shameless but am currently just about to start Season 2 of Westworld. Pretty crazy futuristic idea. As crazy as it is - I honestly see this sort of park being built within the next 20 years.

• swampiesswampies Posts: 4,927
    edited April 2020
    If you watched the “Shining” you must watch the “Doctor Sleep” it’s amazing! It’s about Danny when he’s all grown up! Watch it!

(I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Interesting....
    edited April 2020
    Going to be starting NFL Draft 2020 tonight.... you guys should check it out!

😳🤪🤣🤣
  • CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

I'll wait for season 2, that's when 90% of our top actors will make their appearances.

• CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

I'll wait for episode 2, that's when 90% of our top actors will make their appearances.

CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

I'll wait for season 2, that's when 90% of our top actors will make their appearances.
    Very true... hahaha
    CoolHand said:

😳🤪🤣🤣

Ha ha
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,927

OZARK!!!

I’ve been watching it with my wife. Still in season one as it’s very hard to watch when your home schooling. We both love the show
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Game of thrones is in my top five series of all time....I started watching it from the beginning...just finished season one....arguably the best ever season one of any series.....so good....such a great story...if u haven't watched....do yourself a favor and get it done....hbo now is 15 bucks a month...can jam through the series for 30 bucks then cancel hbo ...best 30 bucks you'll spend ...unless your in Thailand...ha ha
  • Kinda girly, but I have been enjoying "Dead to Me" on Netflix, with my wife
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee

Kinda girly, but I have been enjoying "Dead to Me" on Netflix, with my wife

We all have those shows we watch together with our wifes we would never admit to work buddies...I watched and love downton Abbey and This Is Us...ha ha
  • PDTDTPDTDT Posts: 726
    swampies said:

OZARK!!!

I’ve been watching it with my wife. Still in season one as it’s very hard to watch when your home schooling. We both love the show
    Watch the Ruth character develop...crazy good
    QB
    Murray
    RB
    Jacobs
    Montgomery
    Edwards
    Barber
    WR
    Hill
    Evans
    Hilton
    Samuel
    Williams
    Perriman
    TE
    Henry
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,764
    The Last Dance has been great. 1990s Bulls, me here in Chicago, MJ the GOAT. So good.

Also, really been digging the weird, scifi Black Mirror / Twilight Zone mashup on PRIME that is Tales from the Loop.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

The Last Dance has been great. 1990s Bulls, me here in Chicago, MJ the GOAT. So good.

Also, really been digging the weird, scifi Black Mirror / Twilight Zone mashup on PRIME that is Tales from the Loop.

Agree on the Last Dance... while MJ seemed like he was a jerk at times, you can’t deny his desire to win and his competitiveness!! He is the NBA GOAT ... I would take so many players over the so called ‘great’ players of today’s NBA. They don’t play the game of basketball anymore.
    I'm 44....I grew up on Jordan....I remember as a youth watching this guy with those red and black shoes and thinking this guy is better then everyone else....just finished last dance yesterday....did Utah score 54 points in a finals game? Crazy...
  • sludgejudgesludgejudge Posts: 1,042
    Just started watching The Boys on Amazon prime... it’s really good so far.
  • Looks pretty entertaining. It says July 26th, how are you already watching?

Looks pretty entertaining. It says July 26th, how are you already watching?

Season 1 premiered 7/26/19
    Season 2 comes out 9/4/20
  • Ah, gotcha!

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,764
    edited July 2020
    Tales from the Loop is an amazing, weird, melancholy anthology show. Think Twilight Zone meets Black Mirror, but more Lovecraftian. On Amazon Prime. Based on the art of THIS guy:

https://www.simonstalenhag.se/

D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,606
    Wow, something to look into
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,118
    edited July 2020
    Forgot to mention this.

But for any fans of the Eagles, ESPN aired a 3 hour concert on Sunday evening. Perhaps it will be shown again. Vince Gill and Glenn Frey's son Deacon have replaced Glenn and do a good job. I actually saw this same program live a couple of years ago in St. Louis.

The bad part was that it was hosted by that :"North End of a Southbound Horse", Chris Berman. Thankfully, he was only on for a short period of time at the beginning and did not reappear during the rest of the telecast as I had feared.
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2021 Draft Picks 1.02, 1.06, 1.12, 2.02, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06, 5.06
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,694
    I saw the Eagles once in concert.

One of the most boring concerts I’ve ever been too. Nobody in the crowd even stood up. Great band thou.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,606

I saw the Eagles once in concert.

One of the most boring concerts I’ve ever been too. Nobody in the crowd even stood up. Great band thou.

That's just awful.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited July 2020
    Saw them once At the prudential center in Newark...before Glenn Frye died... they were awesome. Joe Walsh was amazing.