fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Who are the Top Win-A-League RBs for 2020?

Television Entertaiment Thread

Comments

• OZARK!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,746

Oh oh oh....netflix Mindhunter was super cool....FBI investigators have prison sit downs with well known killers to begin to understand the mindsets of bad people....really good show here

agree
    More agreeing
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Dud Letterkenny make the list. @WTCM is it accurate 😀
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,881

OZARK!!!

I watched the first 2 seasons...solid writing....I've had the latest season is the best....
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,242
    I will watch the HELL out of any Bulls/Jordan epic. Moved to Chicago from St. Louis, and school in Peoria (Bradley University) just in time to start the run. Met my wife watching the games. Amazing.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone, Gaskin
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Hardman, Perriman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Waller, Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • I will watch the HELL out of any Bulls/Jordan epic. Moved to Chicago from St. Louis, and school in Peoria (Bradley University) just in time to start the run. Met my wife watching the games. Amazing.

I grew up in Chicago and was in high school in the 80's - prime Jordan era. I literally couldn't turn a corner without seeing 2 Bulls jerseys.

lol @wickerkat1212 - I didn't know you were a Bradley guy, I went to Illinois State! I had plenty of friends that would go to Peoria to visit Big Al's (one of my friends actually danced there for a bit too)!

• calcomcalcom Posts: 171

OZARK!!!

Watched the first episode last night. Started off strong. Loved the first 2 season.
    If you guys liked Narcos check out Zero Zero Zero on Amazon Prime.

I will watch the HELL out of any Bulls/Jordan epic. Moved to Chicago from St. Louis, and school in Peoria (Bradley University) just in time to start the run. Met my wife watching the games. Amazing.

I grew up in Chicago and was in high school in the 80's - prime Jordan era. I literally couldn't turn a corner without seeing 2 Bulls jerseys.

lol @wickerkat1212 - I didn't know you were a Bradley guy, I went to Illinois State! I had plenty of friends that would go to Peoria to visit Big Al's (one of my friends actually danced there for a bit too)!
    LOL, nice. Love Big Al's. Was your friend named Michelle?
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,218
    swampies said:

I highly recommend this series! My daughter came across this on Netflix and it’s well written and very funny. It’s like the girls version of breaking bad if you will. I would give it a try !

Your welcome 😎

Please tell me someone watched the 1st episode
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Not yet....I added to my Netflix que though. ..ha ha
  • I will watch the HELL out of any Bulls/Jordan epic. Moved to Chicago from St. Louis, and school in Peoria (Bradley University) just in time to start the run. Met my wife watching the games. Amazing.

Real name was Amy, but she may have used a pseudonym.

Real name was Amy, but she may have used a pseudonym.
    Was she a redhead? I dated a girl that worked there, very sweet, a lot of fun. LOL No, her real name was Michelle. Oh well. Good times.
    D3:
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Rams, Jags
    swampies said:

swampies said:

I highly recommend this series! My daughter came across this on Netflix and it’s well written and very funny. It’s like the girls version of breaking bad if you will. I would give it a try !

Your welcome 😎

Season two rocks!!!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

swampies said:

Your welcome 😎

watched it last night. Will be watching episode 2
    Mod - Sleeper U

swampies said:

swampies said:

Your welcome 😎

watched it last night. Will be watching episode 2
    Yes finally! It only gets better and Season two is on a whole different level
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Watched first two episodes of Ozarks season 3.....batshit chrazy....I'm in....I even had a dream I slept with Ruth last night ..ha ha
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,237

Watched first two episodes of Ozarks season 3.....batshit chrazy....I'm in....I even had a dream I slept with Ruth last night ..ha ha

😂 and yes, I had to look up who Ruth is since I haven’t started watching yet. Nice.... kind of like Fiona in Shameless
    CoolHand said:

😂 and yes, I had to look up who Ruth is since I haven’t started watching yet. Nice.... kind of like Fiona in Shameless
    She isn't one of the pictures u shameless men post in test post that's for sure....ha ha ...she is loud....rude...obnoxious....unstable ... vulgar as hell ...not a girl u bring home to mom ..but damn she is definitely a girl in the room u notice...the writing on this show is sons of anarchy crazy
    I keep waiting for the IRA to pop in
  • Watched first two episodes of Ozarks season 3.....batshit chrazy....I'm in....I even had a dream I slept with Ruth last night ..ha ha

The brother steals the entire season...what a performance
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • I watched Season 1, Episode 1 of Ozarks this morning - I'm in.

• That Good Girls one seems pretty good too, but I'll put it in the queue for later.

• One thing that has been keeping me busy is the game "Call of War". It takes a lot of patience because it literally takes a few weeks to play a full game (I'm actually guessing because I'm on my 7th day and am almost halfway done). However, it is super realistic with regards to needing to prepare for war via industrial creation, researching weapon levels, traveling across different types of terrain, etc... Super fun, but remember, it's a looooong game!

At the expense of my nightly sleep I jammed through Ozarks season 3.....thats how u finish a season with style....I agree troy about the brother....well done to that character....someone was called a "wolf bitch"..thought that was cool....
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,237

At the expense of my nightly sleep I jammed through Ozarks season 3.....thats how u finish a season with style....I agree troy about the brother....well done to that character....someone was called a "wolf bitch"..thought that was cool....

Is this show better than Shameless? Debating if I should stop and start Ozark... 🤔🤷‍♂️ I’m in season 2 of shameless 😂
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,054
    I have 2 episodes to go on Ozarks season 3. It is a great show. I've never watched Shameless so I can't compare the two, but its definitely worth watching.
    I've also never seen shameless....Ozark is quite good...writing is solid....characters good...has a breaking bad type feel ..
  • buckysGTbuckysGT Posts: 2,054

I've also never seen shameless....Ozark is quite good...writing is solid....characters good...has a breaking bad type feel ..

I was talking to a buddy about that exact same thing. It’s breaking bad, but different
    edited April 4
    swampies said:

swampies said:

Your welcome 😎

Please please please someone watch this series ! I need to talk about this show season 2 episode
    #?? Is the bomb 💣

The writing is amazing!!! It will blow your mind
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Better call Saul last episodes Are crazy good!!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA