fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Television Entertaiment Thread

2456789

Comments

  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    Smitty said:

    Don said:

    Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped

    The sinner ok?
    Very good
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,058
    Season 3 of Narcos out.... Haven't started it but I really like first two seasons
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,058
    Oh.. The Sinner on Netflix... Added.... Jessica biel huh
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433

    Season 3 of Narcos out.... Haven't started it but I really like first two seasons

    Not as as good without Pablo but still good
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,058
    Agreed... First season best by far
  • Don said:

    Smitty said:

    Don said:

    Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped

    The sinner ok?
    Very good
    Watched the first one and enjoyed it; but without Jessica Biel, I didn’t bother with season 2

    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

    Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • TBLTBL Posts: 904

    Honestly I'm not watching many new shows...I've been getting the lady to watch some over again with me.

    So far I've made her watch:

    Breaking Bad
    Stranger Things
    Game of Thrones

    Lol

    The only shows I watch on my own right now are:

    Gotham
    Arrow
    The Flash

    And DC's Legends of Tomorrow

    Oh and Rick and Morty is amazing

    If you are into these then you should try Dare Devil and Punisher. Pretty good imo.
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433

    Don said:

    Smitty said:

    Don said:

    Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped

    The sinner ok?
    Very good
    Watched the first one and enjoyed it; but without Jessica Biel, I didn’t bother with season 2

    Lol I admit that was a selling point first season. I’m 3 episodes into this season though and the story is good again at least
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,806
    @don you mentioned about Yellowstone, how is it? My brother in law always talks about it but I haven’t checked it out yet.... worth the time in your opinion?
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,388
    I'm surprised these two shows haven't made it to the list:

    The Wire
    Treme

    I thought both of these series were incredibly well done. Great story lines. Good acting.

  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,764
    Black Mirror is the best show on TV. Modern day Twilight Zone. If you like episodic / anthology shows, this is for you.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

    D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

    Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    TheDude said:

    I'm surprised these two shows haven't made it to the list:

    The Wire
    Treme

    I thought both of these series were incredibly well done. Great story lines. Good acting.

    I didn’t know we were making lists. The Wire is on my top ten of all time. Maybe top 5
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433

    Black Mirror is the best show on TV. Modern day Twilight Zone. If you like episodic / anthology shows, this is for you.

    Wouldn’t say the best show on TV. Game of Thrones has that honor imo. But Black Mirror is great! Very disturbing. Like he said modern day twighlight zone
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    CoolHand said:

    @don you mentioned about Yellowstone, how is it? My brother in law always talks about it but I haven’t checked it out yet.... worth the time in your opinion?

    I’m a big fan of westerns and Costner is on point in almost all his work so I had high expectations. I’ve been somewhat disappointed, but worth a watch
  • ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

    Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,806

    ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!

    Yeah, I’ve been in on this one too... crazy show!
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570
    @Don Sinner was great! Thanks for the recommend. We blasted through all 8 episodes.

    For those that don't know, Netflix's "El Chapo" is as good as Narcos. So awesome.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    Smitty said:

    @Don Sinner was great! Thanks for the recommend. We blasted through all 8 episodes.

    For those that don't know, Netflix's "El Chapo" is as good as Narcos. So awesome.

    Glad you liked it!
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,521
    edited August 2018
    I'm not sure what season they're on.... or if it's still on air, but I absolutely love the first four season's of "The Blacklist".

    EDIT: Looks like they just got renewed for season 6! I have some catching up to do!!!
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,764
    Don said:

    Black Mirror is the best show on TV. Modern day Twilight Zone. If you like episodic / anthology shows, this is for you.

    Wouldn’t say the best show on TV. Game of Thrones has that honor imo. But Black Mirror is great! Very disturbing. Like he said modern day twighlight zone
    i'd put got right there too, yes.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

    D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

    Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 497
    I watching Billions right now. Really good!!
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,806
    Did someone say Suits is good? I thought about trying that show but just not sure when I have the time.
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 497
    I loved Suits
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    CoolHand said:

    Did someone say Suits is good? I thought about trying that show but just not sure when I have the time.

    I never gave it a chance because it was USA but The Sinner was and it was great. Anyone else vouch for suits?
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570
    I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    Smitty said:

    I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.

    I second Banshee. Greatest sleeper TV show of all time @Smitty
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570
    Don said:

    Smitty said:

    I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.

    I second Banshee. Greatest sleeper TV show of all time @Smitty
    Agreed @Don that and Ray Donovan.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • DonDon Posts: 5,433
    Smitty said:

    Don said:

    Smitty said:

    I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.

    I second Banshee. Greatest sleeper TV show of all time @Smitty
    Agreed @Don that and Ray Donovan.
    I gave up on Ray Donovan about 4 episodes into the last season because it was slow. Did it pickup?
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570
    Don said:

    Smitty said:

    Don said:

    Smitty said:

    I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.

    I second Banshee. Greatest sleeper TV show of all time @Smitty
    Agreed @Don that and Ray Donovan.
    I gave up on Ray Donovan about 4 episodes into the last season because it was slow. Did it pickup?
    I never noticed it slow
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Oh.. The Sinner on Netflix... Added.... Jessica biel huh

    Hmm, I may have to add that one, she definitely makes it worth giving some quality time to.


Sign In or Register to comment.