fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Regular Content is here... starting with this new Bold Prediction. Get some!

Television Entertaiment Thread

Comments

• DonDon Posts: 5,403
    Smitty said:

Don said:

Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped

The sinner ok?
    Very good
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,914
    Season 3 of Narcos out.... Haven't started it but I really like first two seasons
    Oh.. The Sinner on Netflix... Added.... Jessica biel huh

Season 3 of Narcos out.... Haven't started it but I really like first two seasons

Not as as good without Pablo but still good
    Agreed... First season best by far
  • Don said:

Smitty said:

Don said:

Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped

The sinner ok?
    Very good
    Watched the first one and enjoyed it; but without Jessica Biel, I didn’t bother with season 2

12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee
  • TBLTBL Posts: 857

Honestly I'm not watching many new shows...I've been getting the lady to watch some over again with me.

So far I've made her watch:

Breaking Bad
    Stranger Things
    Game of Thrones

Lol

The only shows I watch on my own right now are:

Gotham
    Arrow
    The Flash

And DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Oh and Rick and Morty is amazing

If you are into these then you should try Dare Devil and Punisher. Pretty good imo.

Don said:

Smitty said:

Don said:

The sinner ok?
    Very good
    Watched the first one and enjoyed it; but without Jessica Biel, I didn’t bother with season 2

Lol I admit that was a selling point first season. I’m 3 episodes into this season though and the story is good again at least
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,270
    @don you mentioned about Yellowstone, how is it? My brother in law always talks about it but I haven’t checked it out yet.... worth the time in your opinion?
  • TheDudeTheDude Posts: 2,341
    I'm surprised these two shows haven't made it to the list:

The Wire
    Treme

I thought both of these series were incredibly well done. Great story lines. Good acting.

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,289
    Black Mirror is the best show on TV. Modern day Twilight Zone. If you like episodic / anthology shows, this is for you.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
    TheDude said:

I'm surprised these two shows haven't made it to the list:

The Wire
    Treme

I thought both of these series were incredibly well done. Great story lines. Good acting.

I didn’t know we were making lists. The Wire is on my top ten of all time. Maybe top 5

Black Mirror is the best show on TV. Modern day Twilight Zone. If you like episodic / anthology shows, this is for you.

Wouldn’t say the best show on TV. Game of Thrones has that honor imo. But Black Mirror is great! Very disturbing. Like he said modern day twighlight zone
    CoolHand said:

@don you mentioned about Yellowstone, how is it? My brother in law always talks about it but I haven’t checked it out yet.... worth the time in your opinion?

I’m a big fan of westerns and Costner is on point in almost all his work so I had high expectations. I’ve been somewhat disappointed, but worth a watch
  • ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz, Tannehill
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman, Dobbins
    AJ Brown, T Hill, C Kupp, DJ Chark, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee

ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!

Yeah, I’ve been in on this one too... crazy show!
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 8,894
    @Don Sinner was great! Thanks for the recommend. We blasted through all 8 episodes.

For those that don't know, Netflix's "El Chapo" is as good as Narcos. So awesome.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

@Don Sinner was great! Thanks for the recommend. We blasted through all 8 episodes.

For those that don't know, Netflix's "El Chapo" is as good as Narcos. So awesome.

Glad you liked it!
  • SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,149
    edited August 2018
    I'm not sure what season they're on.... or if it's still on air, but I absolutely love the first four season's of "The Blacklist".

EDIT: Looks like they just got renewed for season 6! I have some catching up to do!!!
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,289
    Don said:

Wouldn’t say the best show on TV. Game of Thrones has that honor imo. But Black Mirror is great! Very disturbing. Like he said modern day twighlight zone
    i'd put got right there too, yes.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Big Ben, Fitz, Hodges
    RB—EE, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, JSamuels, Pollard, Boone
    WR—MThomas, Diggs, Chark, Harry, Lamb (R), Hardman, Butler
    TE—Doyle, Jonnu, Thomas
    PK—Zuerlein
    DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Fitz
    RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Cohen, Howard, Breida, Burkhead, JSamuels, Edmonds
    WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jeffery, Jefferson (R), Amendola, Miller, Butler, Watson
    TE—Olsen, Thomas, Kmet, Trautman
    PK—Gostkowski, Prater
    DEF—Bears, Jags
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 481
    I watching Billions right now. Really good!!
    Did someone say Suits is good? I thought about trying that show but just not sure when I have the time.
  • IpkissIpkiss Posts: 481
    I loved Suits
    CoolHand said:

Did someone say Suits is good? I thought about trying that show but just not sure when I have the time.

I never gave it a chance because it was USA but The Sinner was and it was great. Anyone else vouch for suits?
    I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

I haven't seen Suits yet. Banshee is top 5-6 all time, easy. If anyone hasn't seen that yet, i forget who told me about it here? Stand forward if it was you! Whomever told me about Banshee is a genius.

I second Banshee. Greatest sleeper TV show of all time @Smitty
    Don said:

Smitty said:

Agreed @Don that and Ray Donovan.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Smitty said:

Don said:

Smitty said:

I gave up on Ray Donovan about 4 episodes into the last season because it was slow. Did it pickup?
    Don said:

Smitty said:

Don said:

Smitty said:

I gave up on Ray Donovan about 4 episodes into the last season because it was slow. Did it pickup?
    I never noticed it slow
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • Oh.. The Sinner on Netflix... Added.... Jessica biel huh

Hmm, I may have to add that one, she definitely makes it worth giving some quality time to.