fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Join me 1 HOUR before SUN Kickoff on my YOUTUBE Show... Ask questions live!

Television Entertaiment Thread

Okay....we need a watcha watch type tv show and movie thread....DISCUSS!!!

Just wastched latest episode Better Call Saul.....loved it.....love how Breaking Bad characters are popping up....

I recently marathoned Into The Badlands...not the best but im entertained for some reason....the life of a good clipper looks interesting

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,463
    Great show!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • emurrell17emurrell17 Posts: 3,041
    Honestly I'm not watching many new shows...I've been getting the lady to watch some over again with me.

So far I've made her watch:

Breaking Bad
    Stranger Things
    Game of Thrones

Lol

The only shows I watch on my own right now are:

Gotham
    Arrow
    The Flash
    And DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Oh and Rick and Morty is amazing
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 1,641
    Breaking bad.....obvious top 5 series of all time.
    Game of Thrones...obvious top 5 series of all time.

I streamed Stranger Things a year or so ago and this bastard sucked my old ass in quickly....maybe cause i grew up in the 1980s but its 80s vibe was sweet....like a Lost Boys and Goonies hybrid....cant wait for season 2
    Peaky Blinders Season 4 on Netflix Dec 21.

yes!!!

killer show for those who haven't seen it.
    Can't wait for season 4 to hit netflix.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    watched first episode of Knightfall on history channel...blood... gore... Knights Templar.... I'm in...
  • calcomcalcom Posts: 132
    I'm into Peaky Blinders. Looking forward to this season.  Vikings and Westworld are two other shows I liked.
    ya.... I'm all about Vikings for some reason
    two episodes in season 4....such a solid show....adrien Brody?.... nice... wtf!!!! littlefinger from thrones?... didn't see that coming... lmao.... great start to season 4
    above is in reference to the Peaky F'ing Blinders
  • I was never a TV guy except for sports, my wife had a medical problem three almost four years ago. We spent alot time bing watching.
    I loved breaking bad, Dexter, and GOT. I watch walking dead, I think it fell off....I tolerate better call Saul.
    I might get into Viking, looks cool...I watched SOA, but often find bikers cheese. I lowbrow watch the sopranos and the League over again. Along with OZ, but never watched the ending yet
    2017 NCAA sleeperu bracket winner. Changing lives one keystroke at a time.
  • I just finished Bright on Netflix and I didn't have high hopes for it but it certainly changed my mind, it is defintely worth a watch. 
    QB - Dak and Brady
    RB - David Johnson, Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon, Crowell (IR), Mack, Shady
    WR - Mike Thomas, TY, Boyd, Jeffery, Robert Foster, Baldwin ( Retired)
    TE - Ebron, Brate
    nice post Buffaloblizzard. For not watching a lot of TV until recently you did great with your choices:

breaking bad... one of my top 5 of all time
    Dexter... started out so awesome...then faded
    GOT... one of my top 5 of all time
    walking dead... see Dexter above.. past season sucked.
    better call saul...wanna love it... great writers... waiting for that kick ass season
    Vikings... quite good... not great...but definitely keeps my interest
    SOA.. even through the crazy shit I really liked sam crow...
    sopranos... one of my top 5 all time...classic
    I'll add Bright to my Netflix watch list.
    I'll add Bright to my Netflix watch list.
    Don't forget Banshee (top 7 show all time to me), Ray Donovan (top 7 show all time) and a decently cool new show in Salvation.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    ya.. I remember in your movie/TV show website u once had Smitty u always talking up Ray Donovan... I don't have showtime access but can't wait for the chance...
    ya.. I remember in your movie/TV show website u once had Smitty u always talking up Ray Donovan... I don't have showtime access but can't wait for the chance...
    Your life is truly running at 80% satisfaction until you fix this. Just so you know..
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    Which is the better add-on; HBO or Showtime? For movies and shows
  • ya.. I remember in your movie/TV show website u once had Smitty u always talking up Ray Donovan... I don't have showtime access but can't wait for the chance...
    Your life is truly running at 80% satisfaction until you fix this. Just so you know..
    LOL

ha ha...godfather bringing some heat...times are tough and I live in an expensive state.... lol
  • GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 8,498
    edited December 2017
    ha ha...godfather bringing some heat...times are tough and I live in an expensive state.... lol
    I just checked the library and they have Ray Donovan there. I’m sure they’ve edited out some of the hardcore stuff (if there us any), but that’s a free option for you.

I just put a hold request in for season 1 - I don’t want to live at only 80%! #:-S

• GuinnessIsGoodForYouGuinnessIsGoodForYou Posts: 8,498
    edited December 2017
    I watched Game of Thrones via the library and when I saw a few episodes via a friend’s copy, it made me wonder what gore I missed.

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,597
    I watched Game of Thrones via the library and when I saw a few episodes via a friend’s copy, it made me wonder what gore I missed.
    Why wouldn't they make the on-demand version the same as when it was first shown?

I can get HBO for $5/month and I think Showtime is alittle more than that but wondering if Showtime is worth it (vs not getting HBO)?
    Not an excuse when Showtime app provides a free trial :)
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 4,265
    Banshee rocked
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
    Better Call Saul. First two episodes of new season hasn't been the most action packed but I've been feeling it. Turning to breaking bad more and more.... Me like
  • just caught up on ballars great show alsomy wife got me hook on cobra ki pretty good so far
  • DonDon Posts: 5,359
    Coming from a guy who considers Breaking Bad the greatest show ever made, Better Call Saul is weak and continues to be so. I mean it’s great to see some of the old characters get introduced and has some clever moments, but it’s incredibly boring. I still watch because I remember them talking about how the show will take place before, during, and after the events of Breaking Bad. So still hoping
  • DonDon Posts: 5,359
    Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped
    Don said:

Playing now I’ve been into The Sinner and Castle Rock. Been watching Yellowstone too, but slower than I hoped

The sinner ok?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com