Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

🔊Welcome to SleeperU, everyone!🔊

Comments

• Awesome - the more the merrier @imbigtut

• chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,687

Welcome @imbigtut! The guys on these forums are top notch.

'Cept me... but welcome lad. You have found a home
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 147
    Welcome @imbigtut! Good to have you on the boards!!!!
  • rabidbucfanrabidbucfan Posts: 3,719
    welcome aboard @imbigtut
    "The only place success comes before work is the dictionary" ~Vince Lombardi
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,303
    edited March 5
    imbigtut said:

Hey Everyone! I was told to come try this place out by someone on Reddit. Really looking forward to joining into the conversations.

Welcome to the site @imbigtut!!! We're big on Reddit, and also p**n*b
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    edited March 5
    WTCM said:

imbigtut said:

Hey Everyone! I was told to come try this place out by someone on Reddit. Really looking forward to joining into the conversations.

Welcome to the site @imbigtut!!! We're big on Reddit, and also p**n*b.
    Tsk tsk tsk...
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    edited March 5
    What?!?!? P**nh*b gets censored now? lol I guess i'll stick with posting bouncing boobies.

I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • LMAO

• SmittySmitty Posts: 8,023
    Sorry that was me I have some auto blocks on words
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited March 5
    It’s not @WTCM it’s google ads give me warnings.. of allow it it isn’t that reason, it’s so I don’t get my ads taken away, just carry on lol
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    That plugin wont even work and play nice, so Im now stuck without it ha. For some reason @WTCM the names of such sites trigger something with google ads, not sure why. Sorry to change that on ya, it's not that i cared personally.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    I'm just teasing ya, its all good.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

I'm just teasing ya, its all good.

c'mon man :)
    Mod - Sleeper U
    💩
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • I am here and ready to dominated my league mates with this advice from the community. Bring on 2019!
  • I am here and ready to dominated my league mates with this advice from the community. Bring on 2019!

AWESOME!!! Welcome @The420Madman and congrats on making the right decision! You will drfinitely own your league this year!!

Don’t forget to subscribe to his youtube show as well. @Smitty will post the link.

I am here and ready to dominated my league mates with this advice from the community. Bring on 2019!

Yeah buddy glad to have ya @The420Madman
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Welcome to the site @The420Madman you'll find everything you need fantasy related here. And i urge you to subscribe to the Youtube channel also.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 4,568
    Welcome @The420Madman!
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,486
    Welcome aboard @The420Madman!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,444
    @The420Madman love the bold attitude it will fit very nicely here at SleeperU! Welcome to the family
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    Welcome aboard @The420Madman
    Mod - Sleeper U
  • ScorpScorp Posts: 279
    edited May 9
    Watching NFL Network, the 1999 game with Favre vs. the niners. Ever notice how big those guys were back then? I mean, that GB RB, looked like the size of Walter Peyton, or for lack of a better term, Eric Dickerson. Guys name was Dorsey Levens. I think the pack needs a guy like that.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    When that LB hits ya, they gonna feel it.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    WOW... an @Scorp sighting!

Glad you're back lad!
    Iceman said:

Welcome aboard @The420Madman!

Ditto. You have found your new home.
    @Scorp hey pal!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    edited May 18
    Hi yall, guess you'll still find me stalking around to see people talking on the greatest FF Forum on the net.
    Disfunctional Maniac
    Scorp said:

Hi yall, guess you'll still find me stalking around to see people talking on the greatest FF Forum on the net.

Hey pal 🤛
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    @Scorp !! What up man! Good seeing you
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: