Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

🔊Welcome to SleeperU, everyone!🔊

Comments

• Breezy said:

Getting close to my draft.

Hey... just realized that I can say "You go girl!" and it would be directed to a site member of the matching gender.

@Breezy... You go girl!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • BreezyBreezy Posts: 210

Breezy said:

Getting close to my draft.

Hey... just realized that I can say "You go girl!" and it would be directed to a site member of the matching gender.

@Breezy... You go girl!
    Hahaha. Thanx. Really hoping this works out well.
  • @Breezy If you have a second, post a link to the draft so we can follow along. The draft is most of our favorite times of the year, so this is liking extending your birthday celebration an extra day.

@GuinnessIsGoodForYou half way done. Here is what I've got so far.
    #1 RB: Dalvin Cook- Min
    #2 WR: Tyreek Hill- KC
    #3 RB: Jay Ajayi- Phi
    #4 QB: Patrick Mahomes-KC
    #5 WR: Jarvis Landry- Cle
    #6 TE: Jordan Reed- Was
    #7 RB: Peyton Barber- TB

7 more picks to go.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,238
    Nice! Not crazy about the Reed pick though
    CoolHand said:

Nice! Not crazy about the Reed pick though

He gets injured a lot, but TE's were falling quick and he was the best there.

Pick #8 and #9 are in.

#8 WR Corey Davis-Ten
    #9 QB Jimmy Garoppolo- SF
  • Ajayi in the late 3rd?! I love it!

• What other TEs are there? You need to cover yourself for when (not if) Reed gets hurt.

• DonDon Posts: 5,344
    Cook, Hill, Ajayi is a strong start. Mahomes was early, but it’s ok to reach if that’s your guy. I like the value on Landry. I’m ok with Reed there. He’s healthy for now. Should be plenty of streaming options for you not to carry two TE’s but you could always draft Vernon Davis with your last pick if you want some insurance. Good values on Barber and Davis as depth guys. Not a Jimmy fan. I’d start loading up on RB/WR the rest of the way.
    Crazy seeing how values are already changing a week into the season
  • Don said:

Crazy seeing how values are already changing a week into the season

Throwing out 4 months of detailed research after 90 minutes of play. Classic overreaction!

Pick #10 and #11 in the books.

#10 RB: Chris Carson-Sea
    #11 WR: Keelan Cole- Jac

Things are really thin on the TE's now. I have my eye on one with one of my next two picks. David Njoku.
    Rounds are moving now.

#12: DT: Los Angeles Chargers: LAC
    #13: TE: David Njoku- Cle

One more pick to go to a Kicker.
    Breezy said:

Things are really thin on the TE's now. I have my eye on one with one of my next two picks. David Njoku.

Wow! I might like those better than your 8,9 picks. Solid. Njoku great snag like mentioned before. over reaction to week 1
    Draft is over and my final pick goes to.........

#14 K: Harrison Butker- KC

My Team

QB: Mahomes, Garoppolo(Must start 1)
    RB: Cook, Ajayi, Barber, Carson(Must start 2)
    WR: T. Hill, Landry, C. Davis, K.Cole(Must start 3)
    TE: J.Reed, Njoku (Must start 1)
    K: Butker (Must start 1)
    DT: Los Angeles Chargers (Must start 1)
  • You go girl!

Nice looking draft. Loves me some Cook especially!
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
  • Don said:

Breezy said:

Wow! I might like those better than your 8,9 picks. Solid. Njoku great snag like mentioned before. over reaction to week 1
    Definitely!

Breezy said:

My Team

Looks like a solid playoff team. This is a 12 team league? With 14 roster spots should be some good talent on waivers too. I'd have handcuffs Latavius Murray and Corey Clement on your waiver radar. Be curious to see what the top waiver adds are out there that didn't get drafted. Also hit the trade market and offer multiple pieces like Barber, Carson, Davis, Cole (especially after a big game) to upgrade to a good buy low stud
  • I think you'll need to upgrade your 3rd WR, but hopefully Cole can pull his weight and fill the void. If you can use Garoppolo to upgrade there, I would. Great grab with Carson and Nook late!

Don said:

Breezy said:

Definitely!
    Thanks

You go girl!

Nice looking draft. Loves me some Cook especially!

Thanks, I really like him too.
    Don said:

Breezy said:

My Team

Looks like a solid playoff team. This is a 12 team league? With 14 roster spots should be some good talent on waivers too. I'd have handcuffs Latavius Murray and Corey Clement on your waiver radar. Be curious to see what the top waiver adds are out there that didn't get drafted. Also hit the trade market and offer multiple pieces like Barber, Carson, Davis, Cole (especially after a big game) to upgrade to a good buy low stud
    I just looked on the Free Agent List and the owners actually drafted pretty good because the list is pretty thin. Some of the top players are Matthew Stafford, Texans D, Tarik Cohen, Rasheed Penny, Pierre Garcon, Duke Johnson, Greg Olsen, Derek Carr, Tyrod Taylor, LeGarrette Blount, Jets D, Mitchell Trubisky, and John Ross. That is really about it.
    Personally I’d rather have Stafford than Jimmy G. I’d see if you can trade Jimmy with him sitting on waivers. WR looks pretty picked over. Cohen should be owned in this league. I’d be fine with trading a RB and adding him
    Don said:

Personally I’d rather have Stafford than Jimmy G. I’d see if you can trade Jimmy with him sitting on waivers. WR looks pretty picked over. Cohen should be owned in this league. I’d be fine with trading a RB and adding him

Cohen and Penny(only because I have Carson are really the only guys the pop out at me. I think Stafford was not drafted because the Lions were so awful last week. He will be picked up.
    Breezy said:

Don said:

Cohen and Penny(only because I have Carson are really the only guys the pop out at me. I think Stafford was not drafted because the Lions were so awful last week. He will be picked up.
    Penny makes sense
    Don said:

Breezy said:

Don said:

Penny makes sense
    If I end up going with 1 TE or 1 QB I may add him down the road.
    Breezy said:

Don said:

Breezy said:

Don said:

Penny makes sense
    Sounds like you got it pretty figured out. Good luck this year
    Don said:

Breezy said:

Don said:

Breezy said:

Don said:

Penny makes sense
    Sounds like you got it pretty figured out. Good luck this year
    Thanks, I hope so.
  • Your boy toy taught you well. You don’t need any help at all.

Your boy toy taught you well. You don’t need any help at all.

My boyfriend knows his FFB. I guess I am a good learner and I kind of like the teacher too. :3