Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Posters

iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

Moderators

RabidBucFan
Swampies
Whos_Ur_Doggie
Smitty
fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

Subscribe to The Fantasy Football Show.

๐Ÿ”ŠWelcome to SleeperU, everyone!๐Ÿ”Š

Comments

• swampiesswampies Posts: 3,499
    Welcome @Breezy post any questions you might have in the forum so your ready for you draft this Friday. By the way your defense is my defense this year lol
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • Breezy said:

Just joined and the site looks great.

Welcome @Breezy! Hope you find everything you need here at SleeperU.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,560
    swampies said:

Welcome @Breezy post any questions you might have in the forum so your ready for you draft this Friday. By the way your defense is my defense this year lol

Do you know one another by chance?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Breezy said:

Welcome...don't know about that Ravens hat tho...
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Wentz,
    S Barkley, J Jacobs, C Carson, R Freeman
    AJ Brown, C Davis, T Hill, J Doctson, C Kupp, A Isabella, D Cain, A Callaway
    Kelce, V McDonald, Gesicki
    3 2020 1sts

• BreezyBreezy Posts: 210
    swampies said:

Do you mean the Ravens? If so you have a great defense.

Breezy said:

Welcome @Breezy! Hope you find everything you need here at SleeperU.
    Thank U @Whos_Ur_Doggie. I am sure I will get a lot out of site.
    WTCM said:

swampies said:

Do you know one another by chance?
    No I don't.

Breezy said:

Welcome...don't know about that Ravens hat tho...
    Oh No a Steelers Fan. :3 Just Kidding. I Bleed Purple and Black.
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 3,499
    Breezy said:

swampies said:

Correct ๐Ÿ‘
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
    swampies said:

Breezy said:

swampies said:

Correct ๐Ÿ‘
    Well once I draft tomorrow afternoon I am hoping the Ravens are also my Fantasy Defense as well, but I doubt it because I usually wait to late to draft a defense.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 10,560
    Always great to see more females join the site. Very refreshing.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • IcemanIceman Posts: 4,593
    Breezy said:

swampies said:

Breezy said:

swampies said:

Correct ๐Ÿ‘
    Well once I draft tomorrow afternoon I am hoping the Ravens are also my Fantasy Defense as well, but I doubt it because I usually wait to late to draft a defense.
    Good plan ;)
  • Breezy said:

swampies said:

Breezy said:

swampies said:

Correct ๐Ÿ‘
    Great idea to wait to raft a defense, but your draft is tomorrow? After Week 1? Odd, but at least you'll have plenty of information to go on. Good luck!

• Also, there are always plenty of people lurking around the site, so if you have any questions during your draft, throw it on here and you should get a pretty quick response from 1-2 of us. What time is your draft?

Breezy said:

swampies said:

Breezy said:

swampies said:

Correct ๐Ÿ‘
    Great idea to wait to raft a defense, but your draft is tomorrow? After Week 1? Odd, but at least you'll have plenty of information to go on. Good luck!
    Yeah, I go to Cosmetology School and it includes a Summer Session and I was very busy during this session as I am graduating this December. So I am a bit behind in getting into a league and drafting.

Also, there are always plenty of people lurking around the site, so if you have any questions during your draft, throw it on here and you should get a pretty quick response from 1-2 of us. What time is your draft?

My draft is at 2:30 p.m. tomorrow. So it will be completed before the start of Week 2.
  • Breezy said:

Also, there are always plenty of people lurking around the site, so if you have any questions during your draft, throw it on here and you should get a pretty quick response from 1-2 of us. What time is your draft?

My draft is at 2:30 p.m. tomorrow. So it will be completed before the start of Week 2.
    What time zone? if it's EST, I can make sure to be online to help. If it's PST, I have to pick my boys up from school then, so I won't be here.

Breezy said:

What time zone? if it's EST, I can make sure to be online to help. If it's PST, I have to pick my boys up from school then, so I won't be here.
    Thanks, it is EST. I will check in if I get into any jams.
  • Sounds good

Sounds good

I appreciate the help. I do have an idea what I am going to do, but I am just waiting to see what the Draft Order is going to be. It has yet to be set.
  • Doesn't give you much time to prepare.

Doesn't give you much time to prepare.

No it doesn't. With the draft at 2:30 in the afternoon. I suppose they think all the owners are going to get up at 6 in the morning and prepare. Not on my day off from Cosmetology School I am not. :) I did all the preparing I could and will go with the flow.
  • Just have your list of BPA available (hopefully in tiers) and have a couple sleepers on the side that you can grab in the mid to late rounds.

Just have your list of BPA available (hopefully in tiers) and have a couple sleepers on the side that you can grab in the mid to late rounds.

Yes, I have that all ready.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 7,238
    Breezy said:

Just have your list of BPA available (hopefully in tiers) and have a couple sleepers on the side that you can grab in the mid to late rounds.

Yes, I have that all ready.
    Sounds like a seasoned vet to me. ๐Ÿ‘
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 5,847
    edited September 2018
    Welcome @Breezy ! I think that you will find this to be a very friendly site even if all these lads have been hitting on you.

Make us proud on your draft today! You now have the SleeperU reputation to defend!

10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - Wilson, Luck, J. Allen, Carr, Rosen / RB - Zeke, Kamara, DJ, Bell, D.Cook, Samuels, Guice, L.Miller, D.Foreman
    WR - Hopkins, M.Thomas, AJG, Godwin, M.Williams, Foster, A.Miller / TE - Gronk, Gesicki, OJHoward, M.Andrews
    DST - Ravens, Vikings / K - Lutz
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd 25=1 / Rushing-ReceivingYd 10=1 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Trubisky, Darnold / RB - DJ, Ingram, K.Johnson, A.Jones, Crowell, JamaalWilliams, M.Davis, D.Harris, R.Armstead, A.Barnes
    WR - Hopkins, K.Allen, DK.Metcalf, Boykin, Westbrook, Humphries, DavidMoore, Cole, Sharpe, Baldwin / TE - Gronk, Walker, Gesicki, Hurst, V.McDonald, Dissley
    DST - Steelers / K - Lutz
    Thank U. I hope I can make u all proud today with the draft today. I have the 11th pick out of 12 teams which I actually prefer better then the top pick. I would have rather had a middle of the pack pick though.
  • Melvin Gordon & AJG would be a great start.

Melvin Gordon & AJG would be a great start.

I would love Melvin Gordon if he is still around. I will probably stay away from AJG because my 2nd Pick will be Tyreek.
    Getting close to my draft.