fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

OBJ Thoughts

Return sleeper or forget it?? I’ve seen some that think he’s a buy candidate. What’s SleeperU think?
(Ppr dynasty)

Comments

• SMFFCNSMFFCN Posts: 2,530
    I’d buy if the price was right.

The problem I’ve run into time and time again is that a lot of owners are holding onto his valuation from 3 years ago and expecting that level of return.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 2,029
    i think he's a dick and he has never been on any of my rosters and will never be on any of my rosters.
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,620
    I remember seeing a comparison of his stats next to Sammy Watkins, and people were like why do we have Watkins and give OBJ a pas. What exactly has OBJ done since that first stretch of games his rookie season
    QB: Cousins
    RB: Mixon
    RB: Hunt
    WR: Julio
    WR: MThomas
    WR: Golladay
    Flex: Woods
    TE: Kittle
    DST: 49ers

Bench
    QB Arod
    RB: Guice, Love, Swift, Breida, Coleman, DThompson, Darrel Williams
    WR: Ruggs, Claypool, Agholor, Higgins, Keesean Johnson
    TE: D Waller
  • farfromhomefarfromhome Posts: 2,071
    Such a big fan of him as a football player. Having said that I'm treating him for what he is. A back end wr3 with some big games and dud games. How the mighty have fallen. Only 28 and yet appears to be an after thought after being a superstar.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,753
    edited June 7
    Be happy to have him as your WR3. If he's you're WR2 i'd be worried considering the depth at position. OBJ seems to be following the path of a one year wonder with a mouth.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this: