fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

daily fantasy football fantasy underdog

Swift vs Dobbins Dyno- 12 team ppr. Who wins?

Which player would you rather have for Dynasty?

It’s a start 2 rb 12-team league.

Comments

• CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,882
    edited May 19
    I can’t stand the phrase, ‘Who wins’ when referring to a fantasy football trade… a trade is made bc both people like the sides they receive. We value some players differently.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 1,036
    I think Dobbins is the better back but I take Swift especially with his catches in a ppr league.
    If Dobbins caught more I would take him.

I think Dobbins is the better back but I take Swift especially with his catches in a ppr league.
    If Dobbins caught more I would take him.

I can agree with this… Dobbins is a more powerful runner. They both have their positives & negatives
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,733
    Who wins? Who would you rather have on your roster? Who has more value? Who is the better RB? Who will score more fantasy points e next 3 years?

Who wins? Who would you rather have on your roster? Who has more value? Who is the better RB? Who will score more fantasy points e next 3 years?

Swift

I think over time it’ll be pretty even. Just need to get Lamar to settle down
    Thanks for the input.
  • DAXDAX Posts: 2,029
    i'd rather have swift, just for the receptions.

and look at what lynn did for ekeler. swift is gonna kill it in this offense.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,753
    PPR league would give the slight edge to Swift. Lions playing from behind would only increase the receptions for Swift. The most carries the Lions gave their back was 16 in a game. That alone with the number of receptions Swift gets can make him a low base RB1.

Dobbins has to worry about Jackson and Edwards stealing goal line work. With the addition of Bateman, they may throw more in the red zone too. Both backs will improve from last year. PPR leagues just give Swift an advantage.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,511
    Swift for all of the reasons listed.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    So now I guess you feel like that trade backfired for you ( since you traded Swift)?
    I don’t think it backfired @ all. Lions scare me as a organization & Swift couldn’t carry bell cow duties in college. Dobbins should be more involved in the dump screen game. If anything Baltimore would rather not run Lamar in the red zone. I’m fine w it.
    Just read a interesting stat that is relevant to this topic.

Lamar Jackson had 1 carry from 5yards & in (goal line carries) last season. Josh Allen had 9, Murray & Herbert had 7, Cam had 19.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,753
    I don't know if this bit of new changes anything but Todd Gurley has been spotted in Detroit to visit the Lions. And possibly ruin Swift's 2021 value.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,618
    #noSwift

- Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    Bloop! Teed that up perfect. Now lets see what happens this season.
    WTCM said:

I don't know if this bit of new changes anything but Todd Gurley has been spotted in Detroit to visit the Lions. And possibly ruin Swift's 2021 value.

He was in Detroit looking for a retirement home. :tongue:
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    Smitty said:

#noSwift

Now that is BOLD! Here's to hoping you're wrong on Swift.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 2,016
    I like Dobbins more than Swift, and the Ravens more than the Lions.

Smitty said:

#noSwift

Now that is BOLD! Here's to hoping you're wrong on Swift.
    I just don't see him asa busts but thats just me...
  • fantasyislifefantasyislife Posts: 306
    Dobbins, I’m expecting a huge year out of him.