fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Your Team and the Draft

wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,787
What is "your team" and who are you hoping they take, and at what spot?

Bears are #20, and I think we have to find a way to get a QB. We may have to move up. I like Fields and have heard rumors of us moving up to get him.
Aside from QB, I think we need OL help for sure, or if an elite WR falls, I'd take them, knowing we might be able to find a QB next year, or later. Mond? IDK.

YOU?
D3:
QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

Comments

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,673
    Ah my Vikings (drafting 14th), what do we not need? We cut Riley Reiff who later went on to sign with the Bengals. so we have a void to fill there. I envision the Vikings to select tackle, Alijah Vera-Tucker from USC. He'll be the best available OT on the clock. Best part about him is he can also play guard. They could also select an edge rusher which they've been doing quite often in the past few years. If I was GM, I would strongly consider moving up if Fields were to fall. Mac Jones is a virtual clone of Cousins so I would pass there.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • JRMRRTJRMRRT Posts: 1,319
    As a Dolphins fan I WAS hoping we would bundle our 1st round picks we had with Tua and someone else and get Watson but that dream died in the massage parlors of Houston.
    Now I’m just hoping they do better than Ted Ginn at #9 lol.
  • Steelers

Everyone says Najee Harris

It wouldn’t bother me, but I just don’t think RBs are worth a 1st any longer
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Herbert, Tannehill
    Dobbins, N Harris, C Carson, G Edwards
    AJ Brown, T Hill, McLaurin, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee, Pitts
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,711
    Broncos @9.

My order of preference is Fields, Lance, Sewell, Parsons, Surtain. I don't want Broncos to move up to get one of these guys but I think someone really good will be there @9.

Steelers

Man the Steelers are a different team though with an elite or stud level RB back there. I think taking whatever RB they think is best would be a good pick unless they think they can get a stud in the 2nd. They should al just swallow their pride too and bring Bell back.
  • Whos_Ur_DoggieWhos_Ur_Doggie Posts: 5,502
    This years Buffalo pick seems like a luxury pick and wouldn't mind seeing them take ETN to solidify our backfield to some degree. Outside of RB we could use a DB as well.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • JRMRRT said:

Steelers

Man the Steelers are a different team though with an elite or stud level RB back there. I think taking whatever RB they think is best would be a good pick unless they think they can get a stud in the 2nd. They should al just swallow their pride too and bring Bell back.
    JRMRRT!!!
    12 Team PPR Dynasty
    QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex RB/WR/TE

Herbert, Tannehill
    Dobbins, N Harris, C Carson, G Edwards
    AJ Brown, T Hill, McLaurin, Lamb, Jefferson
    Kelce, Higbee, Pitts
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 998

This years Buffalo pick seems like a luxury pick and wouldn't mind seeing them take ETN to solidify our backfield to some degree. Outside of RB we could use a DB as well.

I so hope they try to get Etienne but wouldn't be surprised if they go D first...

JRMRRT said:

Steelers

JRMRRT!!!
    What up!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,934
    Giants need to get a offense tackle if they want Jones to get the ball to Golladay
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • DAXDAX Posts: 2,013
    i'm thinking the rams might take a cb at #57 if a good one is there. troy hill is gone and darius williams is a free agent after this season. the rams like to draft players a year before they need them.

I so hope they try to get Etienne but wouldn't be surprised if they go D first...
    Buffalo trading out of the 1st round wouldn't surprise me either.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,826

I have singletary in a league, would you recommend going to get Moss?
    Hearing terrifying news that Drew Lock might be traded to the Vikings. Not exactly an upgrade.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,889
    Atlanta Falcons: I'm hoping they draft Kyle Pitts or trade back if they can get a kings ransom for the pick. We have a lot of holes that need to be filled that extra picks could help. The thought of Pitts in Atlanta with Arthur Smith offense gives me goose bumps.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
  • chuckeycharleschuckeycharles Posts: 7,161
    WTCM said:

Hearing terrifying news that Drew Lock might be traded to the Vikings. Not exactly an upgrade.

To sit and watch? Don't think Cousins is gonna sit and watch Lock
    10 Team Dynasty - All TDs = 6 / PassingYd = .04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd = .10 / No-PPR / No Bonus
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - RB - RB/WR - WR - WR/TE - TE - DST - K
    QB - J.Allen, J.Herbert, R.Wilson, Stafford / RB - Kamara, D.Cook, Zeke, Saquon, Mattison, Pollard, Latavius Murray, Gallman
    WR - M.Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, A.J.Brown, Chark, Lamb, Claypool, Mooney / TE - M.Andrews. Hockenson, Gesicki, Hurst, Knox
    DST - Ravens, Buccaneers / K - Sanders
    12 Team Dynasty - TDs = 4-6 / PassingYd =.04 / Rushing-ReceivingYd =.10 / PPR / Bonus 3 at 300-100
    - - - - - - - - - - - Starting requirements = QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE - 1FlexRWT - DST - K
    QB - Cousins, Darnold, Marriota / RB - R.Jones, Dillon, D.Harris, Ingram, DJ, K.Johnson, R.Armstead, Benjamin, McKissic
    WR DK.Metcalf, Claypool, Perriman, Hamler, Boykin, Byrd, DavidMoore, Guyton / TE - Gesicki, Hurst, Trautman, Knox
    DST - Steelers, Buccaneers / K - Lutz
    2021 Draft Picks 1.02, 1.06, 1.12, 2.02, 2.06, 3.06, 4.06, 5.06
    CoolHand said:

No, Moss in my opinion is JAG.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

Atlanta Falcons: I'm hoping they draft Kyle Pitts or trade back if they can get a kings ransom for the pick. We have a lot of holes that need to be filled that extra picks could help. The thought of Pitts in Atlanta with Arthur Smith offense gives me goose bumps.

Hoping the Bills take Julio off your hands.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

Haha... sounds like ARod might be traded before Julio would be.

@Whos_Ur_Doggie would you trade for Moss if you have Singletary? (Based on your comment about Bills 1st rd pick)
    CoolHand said:

@Whos_Ur_Doggie would you trade for Moss if you have Singletary? (Based on your comment about Bills 1st rd pick)
    Hey @CoolHand look up three posts above this one for my response.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator

CoolHand said:

Hey @CoolHand look up three posts above this one for my response.
    Thanks man... missed it.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 998
    CoolHand said:

I dont think either is the answer imo...

WTCM said:

To sit and watch? Don't think Cousins is gonna sit and watch Lock
    If Minnesota doesn’t extend Cousins in 2022, another way they can avoid the $45 million cap hit is by trading him. The Vikings would free up $35 million in cap space if they were able to agree to a trade in 2022.

All about $$$
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Good luck trading him w a guaranteed contract. Didn’t he get a 3-year extension last year?

CoolHand said:

I dont think either is the answer imo...
    If they don't draft or trade for a RB, one of them will be the answer, good or bad.
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,787
    Happy with Fields, good job Bears. Now don't fuck it up.
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • DAXDAX Posts: 2,013

Happy with Fields, good job Bears. Now don't fuck it up.

he looked like he was a qb who was drafted by the bears. haha.

remember when amari cooper was drafted by the raiders. yeah, he looked sadder than that.

also, remember when devonta smith was drafted by the eagles and he was told his qb was jalen hurts. yeah, he looked sadder than that.
    WTCM said:

Ah my Vikings (drafting 14th), what do we not need? We cut Riley Reiff who later went on to sign with the Bengals. so we have a void to fill there. I envision the Vikings to select tackle

I'm very happy with the selection of Christian Darrishaw. He should help immediately.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,613
    haven't watched fields play, but wasn't thrilled seeing we gave up next years 1st for him. Figured we would trade up after both Jones and Fields made it past 10
    QB: Cousins
    RB: Mixon
    RB: Hunt
    WR: Julio
    WR: MThomas
    WR: Golladay
    Flex: Woods
    TE: Kittle
    DST: 49ers

Bench
    QB Arod
    RB: Guice, Love, Swift, Breida, Coleman, DThompson, Darrel Williams
    WR: Ruggs, Claypool, Agholor, Higgins, Keesean Johnson
    TE: D Waller
    haven't seen him play? How can you have a opinion if you haven't seen him play? Seems like a great move if Andy Dalton is your starter.