fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Would you rather. Chime in. Have fun.

Let's start a "would you rather" thread. Use it see how people feel about comparisons between two players. The only rule here is that if you answer the question, you must put up the next one.

So if I said, "Would you rather draft Brees or Rodgers" and you said, "Brees, because he has better weapons around him," then you have to post up the next question. Also, feel free to chime in on older questions if you like.

Ready?
GO.

WOULD YOU RATHER draft WR Bateman or TE Pitts?
D3:
QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks

Comments

• TripleThreatTripleThreat Posts: 961
    I like this-good idea

Pitts TE as it's harder to find elite TE'S and he could be special.
    Would you rather have DJ Moore WR or J.Chase WR?
  • wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,765

that's really tough. moore has been up and down, right? chase is all speculation. moore was the #25 wr last year, behind guys like claypool. i think I might roll the dice on chase.

would you rather have rookie qb fields, wilson, or lance and why?
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,611

If i were to be making a decision today, it would be Chase. His trade value is high, and he's deemed by many to be a top 5 prospect. This is no knock on Moore, who is a stud in his own right. We just know what we have in DJ
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

If i were to be making a decision today, it would be Chase. His trade value is high, and he's deemed by many to be a top 5 prospect. This is no knock on Moore, who is a stud in his own right. We just know what we have in DJ
    Post up the next question. OR answer mine:

D3:

D4:

Superflex:

I'll do both, I wouldn't want a rookie QB unless I truly direly need one. So many QBs turn out to be busts. We just got lucky last year with Herbert, Burrow and Tua (to a degree).

My question to the masses is this. If you currently own Kamara in a dynasty, would you trade him for DeAndre Swift?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

I'll do both, I wouldn't want a rookie QB unless I truly direly need one. So many QBs turn out to be busts. We just got lucky last year with Herbert, Burrow and Tua (to a degree).

My question to the masses is this. If you currently own Kamara in a dynasty, would you trade him for DeAndre Swift?
    That's tough. Kamara came off of an excellent year, but there are concerns with Brees. I personally have one share and have been shopping him, but for more than Swift. I guess I'm just not big on Swift. So for me, no, Swift is not enough. If anyone else wants to chime in, please do so.

My question comes back to the last one that wasn't really answered, on who you'd rather have—Fields, Wilson, or Lance. SO, another way to ask it might be how do you RANK those three? Lawrence in the #1 rookie QB for sure.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
  • footballchixfootballchix Posts: 1,050
    Lance competition is an issue. Fields does not look like anything by special. He looks just like another Ohio state QB which has no success at the NFL level. Joe Burrow does not count. Wilson I would take a chance on him depending on landing spot and supporting cast.

Minnesota QB long term is a big question mark and Dallas just signed Dak to a big deal hoping he is back to normal after injury.

Would you rather have J Jefferson Or Ceedee Lamb?

Dynasty
    D.Watson. Tua T
    J Jacobs. C Carson. R Mostert. D Henderson.T Pollard. L Fournette
    T Hill. J Jefferson. Ceedee Lamb. Chase Claypool. J Edelman. M Hardman.
    Mark Andrews. C Kmet
    Steelers. Dolphins.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,695
    Tough question there as I like both.

CeeDee has a lot of mouths to feed in Dallas w Cooper, Gallup & Zeke there as well. But he could be elite as Cooper takes up some top corners.

Jefferson is elite plain & simple. I don’t love that offense or Cousins( he puts up steady numbers himself) especially but think Jefferson will get his numbers.

I’ll take Jefferson if I’m drafting today.

Would you rather have Tua or Mike Williams (wr)??

Neither will start for you but would be valuable spot starters for byes or injury.......
    Agree on Jefferson

Tua or Williams? I guess Tua as I think he has more upside. Not big on Williams.

My question: TEs have been lousy outside of the top guys. Would you rather have Logan Thomas, Jonnu, or Gesicki?
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
    Urgh. Tua is on my roster now only for trade though. I was Never interested in Another Mike Williams.

Chase claypool or Jamarr Chase?

Dynasty
    D.Watson. Tua T
    Mark Andrews. C Kmet
    Steelers. Dolphins.

Urgh. Tua is on my roster now only for trade though. I was Never interested in Another Mike Williams.

Tua over Williams. Tua has bigger reward in my opinion.
    Chase over Claypool.

Barkley or Jefferson?

Chase over Claypool.

Barkley or Jefferson?
    Barkley, dual threat and 3 down back are scarce.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:

Chase over Claypool.

Barkley or Jefferson?
    Barkley all day. The most ready and the perfect Prospect at RB tying Peterson IMO since I been playing fantasy football.

Cam Akers or JK Dobbins?

Dynasty
    D.Watson. Tua T
    Mark Andrews. C Kmet
    Steelers. Dolphins.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,806

Chase over Claypool.

Barkley or Jefferson?
    Barkley all day. The most ready and the perfect Prospect at RB tying Peterson IMO since I been playing fantasy football.

Cam Akers or JK Dobbins?
    Cam Akers for me bc Stafford only elevates that offense and it’s more balanced. Lamar doesn’t seem to scare secondaries by throwing the ball, only by his legs and that takes carries away from Dobbins.

Would you rather stick with Kittle/Kelce as your starting TE or gamble if able to obtain something like Engram/Gesicki & future 1st?? (Not TE premium leagues, just ppr dynasty)
    edited March 10
    Akers, cause you know Stafford ain't gonna be running into the endzone anytime soon vulturing them 6 extra points.

I'd easily stick with Kittle and Kelce, their production is elite, not just top level. You rarely see TEs producing like first rounders.

Would you still draft DK in the first round if Wilson moves on?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,570
    Would you rather have Mahomes and Higgins or ARod and ARob?
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
    WTCM said:

Akers, cause you know Stafford ain't gonna be running into the endzone anytime soon vulturing them 6 extra points.

I'd easily stick with Kittle and Kelce, their production is elite, not just top level. You rarely see TEs producing like first rounders.

Would you still draft DK in the first round if Wilson moves on?

No. I mean, depending on his replacement. But probably not.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
    Smitty said:

Mahomes and Higgins. I'm not sure if you mean dynasty or redraft though. Dynasty for sure. Redraft probably, too.
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
    Would you rather draft Waddle or Bateman?
    D3:

D4:

Superflex:
    Geez, thanks guys for answering my question. I see where I rate. 🤦‍♂️😂😂

Smitty said:

Mahomes and Higgins. I'm not sure if you mean dynasty or redraft though. Dynasty for sure. Redraft probably, too.
    Um, yes to this as well. Even in redraft, I think anyways

Close for me... would go with draft pedigree being deciding factor right now. 🤷‍♂️
    CoolHand said:

I answered bud, the best of my ability mind you
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    WTCM said:

CoolHand said:

I answered bud, the best of my ability mind you
    Haha... had to be after I first saw your post 😉😂

Bateman as of today....

Give me Waddle,

If you had to choose between the two 9ers wrs who you got? Aiyuk or Deebo?
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Debbo..

Herbert or Burrows?

Dynasty
    D.Watson. Tua T
    Mark Andrews. C Kmet
    Steelers. Dolphins.
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,695
    Herbert for me.

Juju or T Higgins?

Herbert for me.

Juju or T Higgins?

We don't know where Juju will land. I like Tee better, having Burrow throwing to him
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
    Terrace or Toney?
    D3:

D4:

Superflex: