fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

*New* Matthew Berry INTERVIEW: jk, jt, lamb, hurts, drake, ceh, swift, jefferson, and more

- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,758
    Nice... didn’t get to watch all of it yet but nice work!!
  • swampiesswampies Posts: 4,894
    Love ❤️ the interview @Smitty.
    Great topics to talk about Hurts, Dobbins, Gibson!
    Great way to start off this coming season!
    (I'm not a expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!)
    SleeperU Forum Moderator
    USA
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,504
    I sure hope you taught him a few things @Smitty. He can learn a lot from you. Can't wait to download this and play it on my way to work.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,529
    WTCM said:

    I sure hope you taught him a few things @Smitty. He can learn a lot from you. Can't wait to download this and play it on my way to work.

    Well he was right about Drake last year… So he always has things to teach others too… But I do believe he and I are a bit off on Jefferson and lamb… He still likes both but I obviously love them… And it was good to hear he and I both love Jalen hurts a lot.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,504
    Wanna feel the love from Berry? Talk it up about Washington. Dude is a classic homer, mention McLaurin and watch him melt lol. But you're right, JJ and Ceedee are going to light it up in 2021.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,529
    WTCM said:

    Wanna feel the love from Berry? Talk it up about Washington. Dude is a classic homer, mention McLaurin and watch him melt lol. But you're right, JJ and Ceedee are going to light it up in 2021.

    Lol 🤛
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,504
    Swift is going to be a great mid round selection for drafters. I'd be thrilled to have get him in the mid 3rd or past. Duce Staley will only help the sophomore
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,529
    WTCM said:

    Swift is going to be a great mid round selection for drafters. I'd be thrilled to have get him in the mid 3rd or past. Duce Staley will only help the sophomore

    The talent is there yes sir.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • 👍
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,758
    Have you guys seen the one he just released about the Texans after they released Watt?? 😂
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,529
    yeah ha
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
Sign In or Register to comment.