fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Smitty's Discord

Hey all. Not to pull anyone from this Forum, this forum rocks. I do want to mention that the "discord" chat I have is pretty off the hook, too, and you can join mock drafts constantly over there in the "mock draft club" room. To get access to the 'mock draft club' topic is kinda tough, but of course any of you peeps over here would get spots, just DM me on here your user name when you create it and I'll grant your discord username access asap! All you do is join free mocks when ppl post the links in the club chat.

How to get into my discord:

1. Go to Smitty1.com
2. Click the blue discord button
3. Download the free app and create a user name
- Smitty
SleeperU.com

Comments

• wickerkat1212wickerkat1212 Posts: 2,705
    I'm rgt451 over there. I'm already in the Discord so yes please do add me to the mock draft club. Especially for rookie mocks. Thanks!
    D3:
    QB—Allen, Lamar, Big Ben RB—Zeke, Henry, Cohen, Mostert, Evans (R), Coleman, Pollard, McFarland WR—MThomas, Diggs, Lamb (R), Claypool, Lazard, Hardman, Beasley, Coutee TE—Tonyan, Jonnu, Graham PK—Lutz DEF—Ravens

D4:
    QB—Watson, Stafford, Big Ben, Alex Smith RB—Conner, David & Duke Johnson, Edmonds, Cohen, Breida, Ty Johnson WR—Hill, Allen, Golladay, Jeudy (R), Jefferson (R), Jones, Jeffery, Tre'Quan, Amendola TE—LThomas, Smith, Reed, Kmet, Trautman PK—Bass DEF—Bears

Superflex:
    QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield, Hill RB—Kamara, Singletary, Mostert, Cohen, Booker, Ito, Perine WR—Claypool, Beasley, MJones, Ward, Pascal, Hardman, Reynolds, Higgins, Tre'Quan, Fitz TE—LThomas, Graham, Hurst, Kmet PK—Gano DEF—Seahawks
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,529

I'm rgt451 over there. I'm already in the Discord so yes please do add me to the mock draft club. Especially for rookie mocks. Thanks!

Done!
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com
  • OdellBeckhamSrOdellBeckhamSr Posts: 3,651
    I’m in for mocks.

Igor2 is the username. Gracias
  • MadnessMadness Posts: 6
    I'm in to mock as well

username - mad5592
  • It's telling me that it's expired. Probably user error on my part, but maybe not? I just recently started using Discord and can't find your channel in the search bar.