fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

Comments

• Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,849
    edited January 3
    I can't get on board with Hollywood Brown being fire. Weeks 1-16 in PPR he finished #37 for WRs with an avg of 10.79 points a game.
    If we want to just look at second half of the fantasy season weeks 8-16 he finished #36 with avg 10.24 points a game.

His best game comes week 17 vs a bad Bengals team and its 5 catches 41 yards 2 TDs. Only time this year he had more then 1 TD. He had only 1 game all season where he had more then 100 yards. Never more then 6 catches........ I will not be boarding the Hollywood Brown hype train with you Smitty :)
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • CoolHandCoolHand Posts: 8,721
    I’m not feeling it with Hollywood either. You could be right but I think the Raven’s scheme does not favor him. There are many other players I’d rather target for my team before him. I’m glad I couldn’t get a deal done for him early in the season.
  • Doobie_SnacksDoobie_Snacks Posts: 4,849
    edited January 3
    Lamar has thrown for 300+ yards ONCE in his entire career and that was last year week 1.
    Passed for 250+ yards only ONCE this season. Only 5 games did he throw over 200 yards. This week he throws for 113 yards.

None of this is good news for a WR in fantasy when that is your QB stats. Hollywood Brown is VERY TD dependent.
    Winning Fantasy Football Championships is easier without pants on.
    Current Champion of the SleeperU Fantasy Playoff Challenge.
  • Piling on. I don’t trust his teams running approach nor QB to be a pocket passer, thus limiting his upside. My .02.
  • WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,412
    Dude needs to have back to back 8 catch games with a TD to earn a breakout from me. I seen too many duds from him.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 9,502
    Well, looking fire and staying fire are two different things, agreed. I think 6TDs over the last 6 weeks is pretty fire for now. But, yes, agree... not sure what to make of him.
    - Smitty
    SleeperU.com