fantasy football bold predictions sleepers breakouts iheart radio the fantasy football show

The NEW SleeperU.com is here... Check it out!

2021 Class. Who are you watching?

2»

Comments

• Sitting at 1.03, I’m thrilled to be getting one of Etienne, Harris or Devonta.

• ^fields looks average. I would go after Lance, Wilson and Jones.

• WTCMWTCM Posts: 13,398
    mike95050 said:

after watching the championship game , I'm convinced fields has a major flaw ( he looks only in the direction where his play target is at , I'm yelling at the tv for him to pivot his head and he never did )

Welcome to our site @mike95050 ! Hope you love it as much as we do.

I think its a problem that many rookies in the nfl also have. Tua has that habit, but improved as the year ended. I still think Wentz has that issue some games.
    I'm an asshole from:
    Montreal, Canada  image
    Also creator of this:
  • wh0urdadywh0urdady Posts: 3,597
    WTCM said:

mike95050 said:

after watching the championship game , I'm convinced fields has a major flaw ( he looks only in the direction where his play target is at , I'm yelling at the tv for him to pivot his head and he never did )

Welcome to our site @mike95050 ! Hope you love it as much as we do.

I think its a problem that many rookies in the nfl also have. Tua has that habit, but improved as the year ended. I still think Wentz has that issue some games.
    Not sure about Baker this year, but previously this was his issue, if his first read wasn't open he screwed the pooch
    QB: Cousins
    RB: Mixon
    RB: Hunt
    WR: Julio
    WR: MThomas
    WR: Golladay
    Flex: Woods
    TE: Kittle
    DST: 49ers

Bench
    QB Arod
    RB: Guice, Love, Swift, Breida, Coleman, DThompson, Darrel Williams